Mentally Ill Transgenders Vandalize Women’s Shelters

Oh, i get it. Youre suggesting the OP is transgender. Nice fag bashing joke. You must really think little of those people, if you are using them as a punchline for your insults.
I think little of the people who are obsessed with all things gay -- I find them to be closeted cowards who feel demonizing gays is a way to make their inner sads feel better...

and I will clown them every chance I get, and as for insults....no Trump sycophant can say shit to me about insults...so fuck you and what you yapping about
You think its insulting to call someone gay. That says more about you than the people you are insulting.
I think it is insulting to a self hating sycophant.....which is why you and them are so triggered by it..to the point you actually have a problem with it...

Yet, when it comes to policies that actually target gays and trans, you are silent...so again...fuck what you are yapping about...
People like you who go around fag bashing, have no right to lecture anyone about gays.
Gay men who live in their truth, don't mind being gay...

People like you who obsess over what gay men do, usually DO NOT have the courage to walk in their truth....in fact, they feel the need to try to impose on those gay men...so to them, I say...fuck what you are yapping about
I have no problem with gay people.

Why did you do it??
Oh, i get it. Youre suggesting the OP is transgender. Nice fag bashing joke. You must really think little of those people, if you are using them as a punchline for your insults.
I think little of the people who are obsessed with all things gay -- I find them to be closeted cowards who feel demonizing gays is a way to make their inner sads feel better...

and I will clown them every chance I get, and as for insults....no Trump sycophant can say shit to me about insults...so fuck you and what you yapping about
Shitt.....goddamn....get off your azz and jam....It don't matter. At some point mother nature will take over when times are bad. You trust people to not do anything because gosh darn it there is acceptance or else. That is not how it works. If you believe threads are about demonizing gays there may be. But gays are doing a mighty fine job of interfering with families. Interfering with kids. Making things harder.
So how do you propose to stop gays from interfering with your families and kids??

Are we going to have some kind of law on the books against gays??

I'll wait while you deflect.....
There is no deflection. No one who is sane wants to go to jail or worse. People do things in a benigh way until they can not take it anymore. Guns being purchased in numbers unheard of in human history. A divorce rate that is high and what is worse, males that have decided to not even consider getting married. Single parents abound and uplifted as a beautiful thing. The taxes for this is humongous. War on poverty since the mid 1960's and it is still here and not going away costing bookoo dollars a year to just keep the status quo afloat. There is no law bullcrap against gays. Its just that gays are a more important group then others now. And frankly if a male gets married and has children he is a sucker and fool today. He needs to talk to those who have the lessons and scars. These are the benign times. The ones of warning in which we are not paying attention to. Deflection? These are the bare necessities, the great big bare necessities...of life.....of life....of life....

To me, vandalism is vandalism no matter why its done. Arrest the perpetrator, convict them of what they are guilty of doing, and then carry out whatever sentence they are given and be done with it.

God bless you and the person's victims always!!!

Holly

Why did you do it??

You think its insulting to call someone gay. That says more about you than the people you are insulting.
I think it is insulting to a self hating sycophant.....which is why you and them are so triggered by it..to the point you actually have a problem with it...

Yet, when it comes to policies that actually target gays and trans, you are silent...so again...fuck what you are yapping about...
Any male who thinks he’s a woman needs significant mental help.

Why did you do it??

Any male who thinks he’s a woman needs significant mental help.

Your link as an opinion of morons.

What kind of disgusting link is THAT?
Just your typical homosexual nailing rats to the doors of women seeking shelter after being raped.

Did you even read it?
“VRRWS has faced some backlash in the community for its policy of denying services to transgender women.”

Now why would they not allow men who nail animals to the doors of rape victims?

Forum List

Back