Merged -- Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion and Comment Threads for 30 Sept.

I thought Dr. Ford's presentation was moving and credible until.....Until she said she was 100% certain it was Bret Kavanaugh. 100%. 100%? Wait. How well did she know teen-age Kavanaugh? By face? By reputation? They went to different schools thirty miles apart, hung out with different groups, had different friends. Did she know him before the party? Did they ever talk before, after? Did she meet two guys she has never known before at a party thirty miles from home and end up with both of them in a bedroom after drinking and wearing a bathing suit? Why would you do such a thing unless they dragged you in there? How does she know it was Kavanaugh if they never met before, never been friends? Did he introduce himself at the party? Why would only Kavanaugh and Judge be invited to a pool party? Were you being set up by a friend? Who? How many conversations at the party did she have with him before going into a bedroom with both boys? With all these unknowns, how could she be 100% sure from an incident 36 years ago it was a boy she never knew prior? Can you remember the face or name of anyone you met only once after thirty six years? That's when I knew.
There you go again asking logical questions. Our instructions are clear from the Democrats: Just shut up and accept anything and everything a woman says because women MUST be believed!

She lied and she should pay the price.
How are you going to prove she lied? She and other witnesses have said they don't remember some things. The only one that's said they remember everything, despite heavy drinking, is Kavanaugh. Yeah right, HE lied.

Well lets start with the fact ford said she was unaware

of the fact the committee would come to her?

This will now be investigated by the FBI…..

Did the feinstein libtards lie to her? Does ford not have a tv or a radio?

It’s clear there is a lie here………..

She said she couldn’t fly, then we find out ford is flying all over the FLUCKING WORLD…

Another lie………..

And then there’s the lying libtard Mr. Dick blumenthal…….

He quoted a Latin phrase about if you lie once you will lie again…

I tried looking up the exact phrase on the net but low and behold

I couldn’t find it anywhere…..

Go figure…………
Not addressing the lies he told? Why is that? Thought I'd forget? Clean up your language and get back to us when you've calmed down and can think straight.

What lies did he tell gargoyle?
Quit being such a punk. He lied about remembering everything. That was in a previous post, shortbus.

I knew you couldn't answer the questions Dip Shit.....

She's a wolf in sheep's clothing hiding behind a squeaky voiced fake vulnerable persona.

Exactly! she is a liar!

She deserves an Oscar.

1oNLfZs.jpg

This should be a two-way street. I don't expect any investigation will prove anything either way, but if it can be proved she was outright lying, she should go to prison. It would make the next dingbat think and may have precluded this sham.
She lied and she should pay the price.
How are you going to prove she lied? She and other witnesses have said they don't remember some things. The only one that's said they remember everything, despite heavy drinking, is Kavanaugh. Yeah right, HE lied.

She said she couldn’t fly, then we find out ford is flying all over the FLUCKING WORLD…

Another lie………..

Go figure…………

Just like his Vietnam service.

I thought Dr. Ford's presentation was moving and credible until.....Until she said she was 100% certain it was Bret Kavanaugh. 100%. 100%? Wait. How well did she know teen-age Kavanaugh? By face? By reputation? They went to different schools thirty miles apart, hung out with different groups, had different friends. Did she know him before the party? Did they ever talk before, after? Did she meet two guys she has never known before at a party thirty miles from home and end up with both of them in a bedroom after drinking and wearing a bathing suit? Why would you do such a thing unless they dragged you in there? How does she know it was Kavanaugh if they never met before, never been friends? Did he introduce himself at the party? Why would only Kavanaugh and Judge be invited to a pool party? Were you being set up by a friend? Who? How many conversations at the party did she have with him before going into a bedroom with both boys? With all these unknowns, how could she be 100% sure from an incident 36 years ago it was a boy she never knew prior? Can you remember the face or name of anyone you met only once after thirty six years? That's when I knew.

She’s 100% sure she has been paid to say it was Kavanaugh.

Investigating and prosecuting her should be the top priority for republicans.

But then the democrats would call them anti-women, and as we know... republicans do not have the balls to take name calling. Obviously every women just loves, loves false accusers.

How many conversations at the party did she have with him before going into a bedroom with both boys?

You didn't watch a goddam minute of that hearing. That's obvious.
I did

she revised her statements a few times, had to refer to her notes and seek advice from her attorney to answer a few times

she was fuzzy on every actual detail except IT WAS HIM

she doesn't even know who paid for her polygraph, a riduculous 2 question polygraph with no baseline questions and both questions being yes/no

this is so riduculous its outrageous

and left wing true believers are lapping it up

Another lie………..

Go figure…………
Not addressing the lies he told? Why is that? Thought I'd forget? Clean up your language and get back to us when you've calmed down and can think straight.

What lies did he tell gargoyle?
Quit being such a punk. He lied about remembering everything. That was in a previous post, shortbus.

I knew you couldn't answer the questions Dip Shit.....
Why should I care what you think? You're nothing more than an immature potty-mouth punk. Do you even know how to read or do you have someone read and type for you? :laugh2:

Forum List

Back