Merged -- Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion and Comment Threads for 30 Sept.

How many conversations at the party did she have with him before going into a bedroom with both boys?

You didn't watch a goddam minute of that hearing. That's obvious.
Couldn't. Every time those cock sucking liberals opened their cock holsters, something got broken.

Allllll righty then. No idea what that means but apparently there are aerosol cans being passed around.

Kavanaugh is one Senate vote away from being justice Kavanaugh on the USSC. I'm betting that the FBI takes her bullshit story apart and Kav is voted on before the end of the coming week. I also bet that the dems trot out another 10 accusers and say they insist the FBI investigate those as well. The test comes on how Flake, Collins and Murkowski vote. I bet they vote to approve. If not, then vote to put the Notre Dame professor on by the end of October. (RBG's nomination was approved in 23 days, so it is doable)

Last edited:
How many conversations at the party did she have with him before going into a bedroom with both boys?

You didn't watch a goddam minute of that hearing. That's obvious.
Couldn't. Every time those cock sucking liberals opened their cock holsters, something got broken.

Allllll righty then. No idea what that means but apparently there are aerosol cans being passed around.

I mean, had I had an Infinity Gaunlet during the hearing, I would have snap every one of you out of existence and then serenely sat on a hill enjoying the sunset...after that... a peaceful nap.

I thought Dr. Ford's presentation was moving and credible until.....Until she said she was 100% certain it was Bret Kavanaugh. 100%. 100%? Wait. How well did she know teen-age Kavanaugh? By face? By reputation? They went to different schools thirty miles apart, hung out with different groups, had different friends. Did she know him before the party? Did they ever talk before, after? Did she meet two guys she has never known before at a party thirty miles from home and end up with both of them in a bedroom after drinking and wearing a bathing suit? Why would you do such a thing unless they dragged you in there? How does she know it was Kavanaugh if they never met before, never been friends? Did he introduce himself at the party? Why would only Kavanaugh and Judge be invited to a pool party? Were you being set up by a friend? Who? How many conversations at the party did she have with him before going into a bedroom with both boys? With all these unknowns, how could she be 100% sure from an incident 36 years ago it was a boy she never knew prior? Can you remember the face or name of anyone you met only once after thirty six years? That's when I knew.
BUT THE NARRATIVE!

Kavanaugh is one Senate vote away from being justice Kavanaugh on the USSC. I'm betting that the FBI takes her bullshit story apart and Kav is voted on before the end of the coming week. I also bet that the dems trot out another 10 accusers and say they insist the FBI investigate those as well. The test comes on how Flake, Collins and Murkowski vote. I bet they vote to approve. If not, they vote to put the Notre Dame professor on by the end of October. (RBG's nomination was approved in 23 days, so it is doable)

So far the bait is 750 000 if you dare to make a false accusation. Of course plenty of people will be taking it.

The way to fix this is to start putting people behind bars. The bait doesn't look so sexy if you have to spend the rest of your days in federal prison for a false accusation.

I have no idea if she is lying. I doubt her story but have seen no evidence of her lying
I have no idea if she is lying. I doubt her story but have seen no evidence of her lying
she said she was too scared to fly

she has also changed key parts of her story

Yep:

Mitchell: "May I ask, Dr. Ford, how did you get to Washington?

Ford: "In an airplane."

Mitchell: "I ask that because its been reported by the press that you would not submit to an interview with the committee because of your fear of flying. Is that true?"

Ford: "I was hoping that they would come to me (in California) but I realized that was an unrealistic request."

Mitchell: "it would have been a quicker trip for me."

Ford: "That was certainly what I was hoping to avoid getting on an airplane. But I eventually was able to get up the gumption with the help of some friends and get on the plane."

Mitchell: "You fly fairly frequently for your hobbies and you've had to fly for your work. Is that true?"

Ford: "Correct. Unfortunately."

Mitchell read from Ford's curriculum vitae, pointing to hobbies she pursues including "surf travel." Ford then confirmed she has flown to Hawaii, Coast Rica, South Pacific Islands and French Polynesia to surf.

"It's easier for me to travel going that direction when it's a vacation," Ford said.

Lol.

That said, Trump should reconsider his nomination. The guy was actually crying at the hearing. If he cannot lay off the bottle for even one fucking day when he has to testify under oath, he's got a serious drinking problem
hell no, he was not who I wanted at 1st, but this hit job needs to fail

and his righteous anger over an obcious smear and attacks on his wife and children does not disqualify him

Last edited:
I thought Dr. Ford's presentation was moving and credible until.....Until she said she was 100% certain it was Bret Kavanaugh. 100%. 100%? Wait. How well did she know teen-age Kavanaugh? By face? By reputation? They went to different schools thirty miles apart, hung out with different groups, had different friends. Did she know him before the party? Did they ever talk before, after? Did she meet two guys she has never known before at a party thirty miles from home and end up with both of them in a bedroom after drinking and wearing a bathing suit? Why would you do such a thing unless they dragged you in there? How does she know it was Kavanaugh if they never met before, never been friends? Did he introduce himself at the party? Why would only Kavanaugh and Judge be invited to a pool party? Were you being set up by a friend? Who? How many conversations at the party did she have with him before going into a bedroom with both boys? With all these unknowns, how could she be 100% sure from an incident 36 years ago it was a boy she never knew prior? Can you remember the face or name of anyone you met only once after thirty six years? That's when I knew.
There you go again asking logical questions. Our instructions are clear from the Democrats: Just shut up and accept anything and everything a woman says because women MUST be believed!

Like:

tawana brawley

and

Crystal Gail Mangum

?

Forum List

Back