Merged -- Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion and Comment Threads for 30 Sept.

Let's stay the fuck on topic, Gramps! Your OP was NOT concerned with a comparison of ACCUSATION vs. EVIDENCE so just drop the Straw man comparison derailing shtick. Your OP dealt solely with the subject of EVIDENCE & EVIDENCE ONLY!

Now who were to be considering the testimony of the two giving that testimony at the hearing last Thursday on the Sept 27th? The Senate JUDICIARY Committee. They are legally and Constitutionally charged, among other things among their duties, with matters regarding Federal courts and judges and Judicial proceedings, both civil and criminal, generally.

That's why there are so many former attorney's, former prosecutors and former judges on that committee. When that committee is taking testimony from folks before the committee in chambers or in public, they are responsible for evaluating and judging that testimony on its content given their responsibility of a thumbs up or down recommendation is their end product. That should be obvious as Hell, so keep that fact fixed in you mind.

Now recall the American Bar Association, the Professional bunch who judge the performance of Judges defines, once again to get it locked into your skull;

"Evidence - Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used by the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other." [Emphasis Added]
~~ Glossary ~~

Let's also consider the legal definition of testimony which the two figures at the center of this mess gave at the hearing last Thursday on the Sept 27th from the Wexford legal dictionary;

"Testimony - Oral or written evidence given by a competent witness, under oath, at trial or in an affidavit or deposition."
~~ testimony ~~

Now to the transcripts of the hearing last Thursday on the Sept 27th. During the opening comments by Grassly, he made reference to these very two items. Here are some snips of his introductory comments;

"Throughout this period, we did not know about the Ranking Member’s secret evidence."

"My staff made eight requests for evidence from attorneys for Ms. Ramirez and six requests for evidence from the attorney for Ms. Swetnick."

"My staff has tried to secure testimony and evidence from attorneys for both Deborah Ramirez and Julie Swetnick."

"The testimony we will hear today concerns allegations of sexual assault."

"Today’s hearing was scheduled in close consultation with Dr. Ford’s attorneys, and her testimony will be the subject of this hearing."

"My staff made repeated requests to interview Dr. Ford during the past eleven days, even volunteering to fly to California to take her testimony."
~~ https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/09-27-18 Grassley Statement.pdf ~~

Hopefully, you understand what testimony is in a legal context, because Kavanaugh and Dr Ford both gave testimony UNDER OATH before they both sat to give their testimony, their evidence! Give up your silly, childish word play and face up to your error like the man your are!
Stay on topic???

This is the FIRST POST. The opening post. My post...

She offered ZERO evidence. Is appearing meek all it takes?

Don't get pissed off because I made you look stupid. And have no doubt, you got schooled. Not because I'm some genius but because you are a clueless moron.

PS. Typing all that bullshit doesn't make you look intelligent. Speaking from your mind with your own thoughts is how you convey ernest and thought out posts. Any moron can plagiarize off the net
Stay on topic???

I know what your OP was or are to too poor to pay attention to the fact that I quoted it several times? You were the one trying to change the predicate which was your OP, which I kept dragging you back to, Gramps...you're not fooling any honest folk with that canape of horseshit!
Don't get pissed off because I made you look stupid. And have no doubt, you got schooled. Not because I'm some genius but because you are a clueless moron.
You're trying to get that pile of crap off the ground, while not commenting on a single word of my last post? And you call ME the moron?
PS. Typing all that bullshit doesn't make you look intelligent. Speaking from your mind with your own thoughts is how you convey ernest and thought out posts. Any moron can plagiarize off the net
Again not a mention about the content of my last post to which you have responded! The reason is obvious! You can't refute the content or the logic of it. You should learn if you're going to plant your feet and make a claim like you did, that Dr Ford "offered ZERO evidence" in your words evidence when YOU, Gramps, don't know the fucking legal definition of evidence, PUTZ!

Now regarding your accusation of plagiarism, you prove that fucking lie of yours you fucking slime ball! I was wrong the other day about giving you the benefit of the doubt about being an honest person and not a liar, but never again. From now on, when you are wrong, and when you lie, it'll be full tilt boogie open season on your dishonest ass.

Now take another lap around the goal posts Lucy in your faux elation of your faux victory.
I'm done with you so do us both a favor and stop quoting me. K? Thanks
I do that which I choose. Your wishes won't impact my choices one iota one way or the other.

I do note that you fired a round at my character by lying calling me a plagiarist, but when I join you in that and fire back with facts, you wave your white flag and head for cover, yet still without a word to yet another post. Bloody cheap shot coward!

Run Forest, Run! Bye Bye, Boi!

And yet a forth time you take the cowards course and respond Not to the subject of a post directed at your previous "input" or something on fucking topic, but rather some childish 30+ year old hard rock bullshit which has nothing to do with you own thread which you are hijacking without help of anyone but yourself. Run Forrest, Run! Ya dishonest fraud!

Stay on topic???

Stay on topic???

I know what your OP was or are to too poor to pay attention to the fact that I quoted it several times? You were the one trying to change the predicate which was your OP, which I kept dragging you back to, Gramps...you're not fooling any honest folk with that canape of horseshit!
You're trying to get that pile of crap off the ground, while not commenting on a single word of my last post? And you call ME the moron?
Again not a mention about the content of my last post to which you have responded! The reason is obvious! You can't refute the content or the logic of it. You should learn if you're going to plant your feet and make a claim like you did, that Dr Ford "offered ZERO evidence" in your words evidence when YOU, Gramps, don't know the fucking legal definition of evidence, PUTZ!

Now regarding your accusation of plagiarism, you prove that fucking lie of yours you fucking slime ball! I was wrong the other day about giving you the benefit of the doubt about being an honest person and not a liar, but never again. From now on, when you are wrong, and when you lie, it'll be full tilt boogie open season on your dishonest ass.

Now take another lap around the goal posts Lucy in your faux elation of your faux victory.
I do that which I choose. Your wishes won't impact my choices one iota one way or the other.

I do note that you fired a round at my character by lying calling me a plagiarist, but when I join you in that and fire back with facts, you wave your white flag and head for cover, yet still without a word to yet another post. Bloody cheap shot coward!

Run Forest, Run! Bye Bye, Boi!

And yet a forth time you take the cowards course and respond Not to the subject of a post directed at your previous "input" or something on fucking topic, but rather some childish 30+ year old hard rock bullshit which has nothing to do with you own thread which you are hijacking without help of anyone but yourself. Run Forrest, Run! Ya dishonest fraud!

I already refuted the bullshit you posted THREE FUCKING TIMES, as if repeating yourself made it any more accurate.

You're an idiot and I am done with you tonight so go find something else to do.

QUESTION
I have a question that begs to be answered - ford says in her letter ‘Both loudly stumbled down the stairwell, at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.”
This would mean that after just being “sexually assaulted” she left her other female friend at the house without warning her about what had supposedly just happened to her. She would’ve just left her to fend for herself. Is this plausible? What would this say about ford & her care about another female - her intimate friend, Leland Ingham?
SECOND QUESTION
If ford was so scared that she left the house without warning leland about what allegedly just had happened to her- then when they (ford & leland) next met or talked on the phone - which could’ve even been the next day - why was leland not at least then told about this purported foiled savaging of her? For ford not to have talked to leland about such a fearful experience surpasses any level of credibility.
I find it impossible to believe that ford would’ve left leland to be the next (as she was the only other female there) to be brutalized.
And that is where the train ends. She can't remember how she got 8 miles home. Probably went somewhere else where her wet dream could come true.

-Geaux

Are you serious? If you are, then you really need to research both thoroughly, because that research quickly reveals the truth of what I stated.
By the way, two of the Koch’s were against Trump.
The Koch’s have no reach compared to Soros.
She's apolitical but leans Left. She only recently engaged in the Kavanaugh farce. She was impressed by Graham, found Durbin "disturbing" and "a creep"

Most of all she couldn't believe that 3 separate women would come forward and lie about something so serious and severe. She gives people the benefit of the doubt because, surely, they have a moral compass similar to hers.

I didn't jump directly into explaining that the Soros owned Fascist Satan worshipping democrat Party is run by blood drinking Sociopaths who are inducted into leadership during a pedophilia ritual; I simply stated that there are some truly evil people and politics brings out the worst.

I think that there are many other like her.

Funny how you bring up Soros and not the Koch brothers. Nothing like having facts thrown at you out of context.

And how do you prove that?

Seriously, how can you even say such a thing when you can have no idea of the reach they actually have?

Ah, so it's about me doing research rather than you proving the thing you said. Typical.

You know when people can't make their own argument that's it's total rubbish.

So I'll give you one more chance. When you produce nothing we can both accept that what you said is complete crap, okay?

Honey, if you want to know like I did, then you’ll do the research. I’m not your assistant. Believe what you want, even if it’s wrong. No skin off my back. But you’ll look foolish to the ones that have, if you repeat it .
Are you serious? If you are, then you really need to research both thoroughly, because that research quickly reveals the truth of what I stated.
She's apolitical but leans Left. She only recently engaged in the Kavanaugh farce. She was impressed by Graham, found Durbin "disturbing" and "a creep"

Most of all she couldn't believe that 3 separate women would come forward and lie about something so serious and severe. She gives people the benefit of the doubt because, surely, they have a moral compass similar to hers.

I didn't jump directly into explaining that the Soros owned Fascist Satan worshipping democrat Party is run by blood drinking Sociopaths who are inducted into leadership during a pedophilia ritual; I simply stated that there are some truly evil people and politics brings out the worst.

I think that there are many other like her.

Funny how you bring up Soros and not the Koch brothers. Nothing like having facts thrown at you out of context.

Seriously, how can you even say such a thing when you can have no idea of the reach they actually have?

Ah, so it's about me doing research rather than you proving the thing you said. Typical.

So I'll give you one more chance. When you produce nothing we can both accept that what you said is complete crap, okay?

trump should have picked a better choice. Any hearing judicial confirmation, and any criminal proceeding that requires witnesses, calls for credibility determinations. I find Dr. Ford, and her situation, credible. I've got problems with Kavanaugh. His grossly partisan tantrum last week only lent credence to the perception that he is willing to march in lockstep with these "conservative" types, who very spoiled and just want the abuse the law and our Constitution to impose their will on the country. He is not qualified to sit on the Supreme Court.

If he's not qualified, then nobody is. He spent a career on the federal courts with a great record. In fact his record is so long that even though they looked through 20% of his history, it was more than all the nominees combined the last 20 years.

You find Ford credible? Do you even know what the definition of credible is?

Honey, if you want to know like I did, then you’ll do the research. I’m not your assistant. Believe what you want, even if it’s wrong. No skin off my back. But you’ll look foolish to the ones that have, if you repeat it .

As I said, you've got nothing, so you're talking crap...... Thanks for your time, but it was a waste of time.

Here, since you are lazy, a start for you

Political activities of the Koch brothers - Wikipedia
Discover the Networks | George Soros

As I said, you've got nothing, so you're talking crap...... Thanks for your time, but it was a waste of time.

This should be a two-way street. I don't expect any investigation will prove anything either way, but if it can be proved she was outright lying, she should go to prison.

It would make the next dingbat think and may have precluded this sham.
What about all the other accusers?
The high school "friends" who saw him falling down drunk?
The College "friends" who said he was an obnoxious drunk?

Don't forget them.

Even if he was a drunk, WTF does that have to do with anything? I probably drank more than he did at that age.

This should be a two-way street. I don't expect any investigation will prove anything either way, but if it can be proved she was outright lying, she should go to prison.

It would make the next dingbat think and may have precluded this sham.

Yes. Dip her in down in the river, if she's a witch she'll be up and out on her broom, broom in no time. Hell, the radical left puts babies in ovens, so we must be dealing with some degree of modern witchcraft. They want to kill unborn babies and accuse every man who stands in there way of being a rapist, so perhaps we should dust of the inquisition 2.0 for the ones caught bearing false witness and knowingly doing so to destroy lives, to remove them from the board.

What, you just post someone else's opinion? That's not YOUR ARGUMENT and FUCK YOU for saying I'm too lazy to DO YOUR RESEARCH FOR YOU.

Normal peop!e see both parties are crooked and are full of dupes drinking their kool aid. Third party time.

Temper tantrum much? You made the original comment without any backup, dear.

What, you just post someone else's opinion? That's not YOUR ARGUMENT and FUCK YOU for saying I'm too lazy to DO YOUR RESEARCH FOR YOU.

I wonder what the point is. Appoint someone else, then. Move on. This is like a dog chasing it's tail.

To nominate somebody else will be giving into Democrat tactics. That means anytime they want to stop somebody, just send out their minions to make up stores and cast allegations true or false.

If you want to stop stray cats from coming on your property, you don't put out a bowl of milk every night.

The entire evil plan was to stop Kavanaugh long enough to get past midterms. After that, the Democrats will stop any nomination outside of a wishy washy Republican or a liberal should they gain control of the Senate.

the right is worried about a liar -

:laughing0301: thats some funny shit.

About as funny as focusing on how much a college kid drank when they recently voted for a woman so drunk she couldn't even make it back to her van without falling, and under FBI investigation to boot.

If she refuses to say where and when the alleged assault happened, she is simply not credible. She was quite obviously being so vague because she knows that if she doesn't say when and where it happened, she cannot be proven wrong and be prosecuted for her perjury.

That said, Trump should reconsider his nomination. The guy was actually crying at the hearing. If he cannot lay off the bottle for even one fucking day when he has to testify under oath, he's got a serious drinking problem.

Because he was crying makes you think he was drinking? Then Ford must have put down about two bottles.

I have no idea if she is lying. I doubt her story but have seen no evidence of her lying
she said she was too scared to fly

she has also changed key parts of her story
Correct but in my opinion she is a gullible person who has been severely manipulated by her attorney and the DNC.

I believe something happened to her but I don't believe it was him.

That is likely true. Something did happen to her, but she (or the Democrats) found an opportunity by inserting Kavanaugh's name into the picture to help stall his confirmation.

If somebody attacked me, the first thing I would want to do in a hearing or court of law is to face my attacker; to allow my facial expressions and body language to convince those ruling that I was indeed telling the absolute truth.

One of the stipulations of Ford attending is that Kavanaugh be nowhere near the room she was testifying in. What was she afraid of?

How many conversations at the party did she have with him before going into a bedroom with both boys?

You didn't watch a goddam minute of that hearing. That's obvious.
The hearing showed her to be the opportunist she is.

Actually it clearly said she was pushed into the room from behind by she couldn't tell who. That's how I knew right in the OP that he didn't watch a damn thing.

She also said that Judge turned up the music to cover the attack. Wait a minute! She was pushed into a room where nobody was at and the music was playing? Nobody downstairs noticed the music being turned up and wondered why?

I would think that if other teenagers were at my house, and I had music playing in a bedroom, and somebody turned it up, I would be suspicious and wonder WTF is in one of my families bedrooms and for what reason?

Forum List

Back