Merged Kavanaugh/Ford OpinionComment threads for Oct 1

Who didn't expect this?

They are now demanding changes to the conditions set down and were in agreement to allowing a supplemental investigation in to the unsubstantiated, vague, last minute and IMO totally false allegations.

As if you didn't expect them to pull this stunt once you gave them an inch.

DELAY

DELAY

DELAY

Now they want MORE TIME!

And they DEMAND an ADDITIONAL INVESTIGATION for PERJURY, NOT on Whackadoodle Ford, but on Kavanaugh.

Quit letting The Left hold Democracy Hostage, and quit paying their Ransom!

I mean don't dare Investigate Feinstein, Katz, or Ford to see if ANY....ANY AT ALL of their statements were true of false. NOPE....The DEMS only want to turn over every rock, log and stone...to see if Kavanaugh, and Kavanaugh ONLY made any misstatement.

Same playbook with The Mueller Investigation Investigating Russian Collusion but making The Actual Collusion and Money Laundering through COIE Lawfirm through Fusion GPS to Russia for The Fake Dossier used to file False Affidavits to Illegally Spy on a Rival Presidential Campaign and his family and his advisors, IMMUNE from said "so called" Investigation.

And of course, they Declared just like when Trump was elected, to try to IMPEACH Kavanaugh the second he is confirmed.

The DEMONAZI Storm Troopers are on their incessant march to Tyranny, with every inch given, they take a mile.

We should NEVER NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS.

Dems accused of moving goalposts on Kavanaugh after FBI probe ordered
We should delay the same amount of time that Garland waited.

You know that this makes you a passive-aggressive?
Nope.

If there was one part of the hearings that was laughable (and there were many) it was when Kav angrily stated that he got into #1 Yale Law by “busting my hump “ and that he “didn’t have any connections”.

Lol! I think all the eye rolling in the country at that moment registered on the Richter scale !

Bret is a victim . A victim of Rich white (male ) privilege ! He was born on third and thinks he hit a triple . Affluent suburban DC lawyer parents , uppity private DC prep school educated , country club, undergrad Yale legacy , feat boy managed to beat the odds and get into Yale Law ! Wow, sell those movie rights .

And it doesn’t end there. His behavior before the senate committee was disgraceful. Ranting and raving , challenging the Senators .

“Wouldn’t u be upset if you were wrongly accused “? Yep. But under white privilege , you can express your anger . Black guy is wrongly treated by authorities and y’all say he should just shut his mouth and take it.

Are their people out there who still think White Privilege doesn’t exist ?
He was a Legacy.

His Grampa went to Yale. Like most cons , Kav is an expert on misinformation. I’m sure if asked he would say “I was talking about Yale LAW school. Not Yale undergrad !!!! This is a witch hunt ! “

Kavanaugh said he had "no connections" to Yale. He was, in fact, a legacy student

Yale has already state his grandfather had nothing to do with him getting accepted, try to keep up. :itsok:

Who didn't expect this?

They are now demanding changes to the conditions set down and were in agreement to allowing a supplemental investigation in to the unsubstantiated, vague, last minute and IMO totally false allegations.

DELAY

DELAY

DELAY

Now they want MORE TIME!

And they DEMAND an ADDITIONAL INVESTIGATION for PERJURY, NOT on Whackadoodle Ford, but on Kavanaugh.

I mean don't dare Investigate Feinstein, Katz, or Ford to see if ANY....ANY AT ALL of their statements were true of false. NOPE....The DEMS only want to turn over every rock, log and stone...to see if Kavanaugh, and Kavanaugh ONLY made any misstatement.

Same playbook with The Mueller Investigation Investigating Russian Collusion but making The Actual Collusion and Money Laundering through COIE Lawfirm through Fusion GPS to Russia for The Fake Dossier used to file False Affidavits to Illegally Spy on a Rival Presidential Campaign and his family and his advisors, IMMUNE from said "so called" Investigation.

And of course, they Declared just like when Trump was elected, to try to IMPEACH Kavanaugh the second he is confirmed.

The DEMONAZI Storm Troopers are on their incessant march to Tyranny, with every inch given, they take a mile.

You are a moron. Garland was disqualified by the Biden rule, gosh you libtards are stupid.
Show us the Biden rule and how it applies.

Merrick Garland Supreme Court nomination - Wikipedia

Republicans cited a 1992 speech by then-senator Joe Biden, arguing that if a Supreme Court seat became vacant during the summer, President Bush should wait until after the election to appoint a replacement, or else appoint a moderate acceptable to the then-Democratic Senate.

Who didn't expect this?

DELAY

DELAY

DELAY

Now they want MORE TIME!

You are a moron. Garland was disqualified by the Biden rule, gosh you libtards are stupid.

There is no Biden rule . Fake ass conservative propaganda .

What judge was blocked by Biden ??

Who didn't expect this?

DELAY

DELAY

DELAY

Now they want MORE TIME!

You know that this makes you a passive-aggressive?
Nope.

Despite your denial, thanks for letting me get into your head.
No charge. I'm retired.

I am not sure whether Kavanaugh is a poster child for White privilege as much as a poster child for patrician elitism. Kavanaugh's attitude at the hearing showed that he is nothing more than an entitled little twerp. His entitlement to the Supreme Court being endangered by those he considered his social inferiors sent him into a pathetic rage.

Who didn't expect this?

DELAY

DELAY

DELAY

Now they want MORE TIME!

Don’t know, don’t care but it happened. That’s why Trumps guy Gorsich sits there and not token half-negro’s. Deal with it.

Who didn't expect this?

DELAY

DELAY

DELAY

Now they want MORE TIME!

Don’t know, don’t care but it happened. That’s why Trumps guy Gorsich sits there and not token half-negro’s. Deal with it.

Right . So how about a decent guy instead of the Perv Judge Kav?

I am not sure whether Kavanaugh is a poster child for White privilege as much as a poster child for patrician elitism. Kavanaugh's attitude at the hearing showed that he is nothing more than an entitled little twerp. His entitlement to the Supreme Court being endangered by those he considered his social inferiors sent him into a pathetic rage.
How about his entitlement to presumption of innocence and to be free of malicious character assassination?

Lib please name one Dem member of the committee who is more intelligent that Kavanaugh, yeah none of them.

If there was one part of the hearings that was laughable (and there were many) it was when Kav angrily stated that he got into #1 Yale Law by “busting my hump “ and that he “didn’t have any connections”.

Lol! I think all the eye rolling in the country at that moment registered on the Richter scale !

Bret is a victim . A victim of Rich white (male ) privilege ! He was born on third and thinks he hit a triple . Affluent suburban DC lawyer parents , uppity private DC prep school educated , country club, undergrad Yale legacy , feat boy managed to beat the odds and get into Yale Law ! Wow, sell those movie rights .

And it doesn’t end there. His behavior before the senate committee was disgraceful. Ranting and raving , challenging the Senators .

“Wouldn’t u be upset if you were wrongly accused “? Yep. But under white privilege , you can express your anger . Black guy is wrongly treated by authorities and y’all say he should just shut his mouth and take it.

Wow, so he was raised like token half- negro?

Deal with it.

Timmy = the poster boy for sheer ignorance

How about his entitlement to presumption of innocence and to be free of malicious character assassination?

If you do not agree with the liberal world view you are guilty, even if proven innocent.

Who didn't expect this?

DELAY

DELAY

DELAY

Now they want MORE TIME!

Right . So how about a decent guy instead of the Perv Judge Kav?

What makes an offender like you any more credible?

You're just proving yourself to be a beta regressive pussy, sooner or later you'll learn real men stand up for themselves. I bet your mrs has your nuts locked in a box and only lets you see them on special occasions. ROFL

He was a Legacy.

His Grampa went to Yale. Like most cons , Kav is an expert on misinformation. I’m sure if asked he would say “I was talking about Yale LAW school. Not Yale undergrad !!!! This is a witch hunt ! “

Kavanaugh said he had "no connections" to Yale. He was, in fact, a legacy student

Yale has already state his grandfather had nothing to do with him getting accepted, try to keep up. :itsok:

Lol. What else are they going to say? They won’t admit to the legacy rule .

If any one in Kavanaugh's court acted like he did, he would have been thrown in jail for contempt. There is more than enough circumstantial evidence that Kavanaugh is a belligerent and pathetic drunk.

He was a Legacy.

Lol. What else are they going to say? They won’t admit to the legacy rule .

You are a fruitcake ,Timmy :cuckoo:

A total fruitcake :dunno:

Forum List

Back