Merged Kavanaugh/Ford OpinionComment threads for Oct 1

I have a brief in my hand from Business Intelligence Advisors that says though there were a few inconsistencies in Dr. Ford's testimony, Judge Kavanagh was off-the-charts evasive, i.e. he wasn't being truthful.
He answered the questions after composing slowly himself.

He didn’t evade any crucial questions.

Confirm Kav. Investigate. If additional evidence comes out that shows he was guilty. Impeach him. If nothing new is found. Put Feinstein and Avenatti in jail or fine them?

Fair?

You can't negotiate with the left. You are talking about Dem's who before Trump even announced Kavanaugh was the nominee had already vowed to vote no. Before the confirmation hearings. Before reviewing his record. That Dem's might change their vote after this FBI review is nonsense.

If any one in Kavanaugh's court acted like he did, he would have been thrown in jail for contempt. There is more than enough circumstantial evidence that Kavanaugh is a belligerent and pathetic drunk.
Mmmm....So we're not in court and don't have to clear the hurdles of evidence to assassinate his character, but then we need to adhere to courtroom rules and decorum as he gets smeared and defamed by slimy shitball partisan hacks.

I get it now.
No. First of all the fact that when Kavanaugh drinks he turns into a pathetic and belligerent drunk is not in itself disqualifying for the Supreme Court. If he lied at the hearing it would be.

My point about Kavanaugh's comportment has to do with him being a federal judge. He should know how to conduct himself. He acted less like a federal judge and more like a spoiled rotten rich kid.

Prove Kavanaugh is a "pathetic and belligerent drunk" or admit that you are a lying lowlife liberal worm slime trail.

Lots of classmates saying he was . He should’ve just said “yeah in college we would cut loose some times “. But no. Because he is entitled to that Supreme Court chair !

Confirm Kav. Investigate. If additional evidence comes out that shows he was guilty. Impeach him. If nothing new is found. Put Feinstein and Avenatti in jail or fine them?

Fair?

You can't negotiate with the left. You are talking about Dem's who before Trump even announced Kavanaugh was the nominee had already vowed to vote no. Before the confirmation hearings. Before reviewing his record. That Dem's might change their vote after this FBI review is nonsense.

Trump just got his guy in last year?

Coons and Flake negotiated across the isle . Who’s flipping out about that ? The right.

If any one in Kavanaugh's court acted like he did, he would have been thrown in jail for contempt. There is more than enough circumstantial evidence that Kavanaugh is a belligerent and pathetic drunk.
Mmmm....So we're not in court and don't have to clear the hurdles of evidence to assassinate his character, but then we need to adhere to courtroom rules and decorum as he gets smeared and defamed by slimy shitball partisan hacks.

I get it now.
No. First of all the fact that when Kavanaugh drinks he turns into a pathetic and belligerent drunk is not in itself disqualifying for the Supreme Court. If he lied at the hearing it would be.

My point about Kavanaugh's comportment has to do with him being a federal judge. He should know how to conduct himself. He acted less like a federal judge and more like a spoiled rotten rich kid.

Prove Kavanaugh is a "pathetic and belligerent drunk" or admit that you are a lying lowlife liberal worm slime trail.
Stop being in denial about Kavanaugh. His friends all say his is a belligerent and aggressive drunk. You would have more credibility if you just admit you don't give a shit.

Brett Kavanaugh’s friend from Yale University says he was heavy drinker | KCFJ 570 Radio Network

You are a moron. Garland was disqualified by the Biden rule, gosh you libtards are stupid.

There is no Biden rule . Fake ass conservative propaganda .

What judge was blocked by Biden ??

Don’t know, don’t care but it happened. That’s why Trumps guy Gorsich sits there and not token half-negro’s. Deal with it.

Right . So how about a decent guy instead of the Perv Judge Kav?

What makes an offender like you any more credible?

Dr Ford testified under oath in front of the whole nation . She seemed pretty credible and answered the questions .

Kav avoided a number of questions .

You know, I thought it was funny as hell when in his first interview, he tried to paint himself as a choir boy who liked going to church.

Then, later? Feinstein got him to admit that he liked beer. A lot.

Fair?

Coons and Flake negotiated across the isle . Who’s flipping out about that ? The right.

We are sick of your shit. Now, every time we get sick of your shit what happens? Yes we beat Dem's half to death in elections.

Don’t know, don’t care but it happened. That’s why Trumps guy Gorsich sits there and not token half-negro’s. Deal with it.

Dr Ford testified under oath in front of the whole nation . She seemed pretty credible and answered the questions .

You know, I thought it was funny as hell when in his first interview, he tried to paint himself as a choir boy who liked going to church.

Ancient monks invented beer, kumquat!

I get it now.

Stop being in denial about Kavanaugh. His friends all say his is a belligerent and aggressive drunk. You would have more credibility if you just admit you don't give a shit.

Brett Kavanaugh’s friend from Yale University says he was heavy drinker | KCFJ 570 Radio Network

You said, "friends" plural, are you lying? Here accept these to save me time later. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

You like beer?

Whoever likes beer is a gang rapist. They drug and rape women. Even girls who like beer.

Fair?

We are sick of your shit. Now, every time we get sick of your shit what happens? Yes we beat Dem's half to death in elections.

Yeah we shall see.

Let’s not act like y’all ain’t nervous . That’s the reason you want to rush Kavanaugh through.

Fair?
Oh, they are going to investigate alright. Its pretty much guaranteed.

I was listening to obeidallah today, and he suggested they should investigate not only the current accusations, but also investigate things they are not currently looking at. In other words, look for other things they can bring against kavanaugh.

You can guarantee that if kavanaugh is confirmed, which is seemingly unlikely, since dems are now saying a week is not long enough to conduct an investigation, and if dems take the house or Senate this November, there will be impeachment hearings for both trump and kavanaugh.

Dems are going to push this investigation as long as they possibly can, in Hope's the majority will swing in November.

I get it now.

You said, "friends" plural, are you lying? Here accept these to save me time later. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Are you so ignorant of the news that I have to post every article and story on Kavanaugh's drinking? Give me a break.

Fair?
I think Sen. Flake just came up with a better solution. Push the nomination to the floor of the Senate with the understanding that a vote would be held after a week long (at longest maybe shorter) limited investigation by FBI on current accusations. Then my hope would be Kavanaugh’s nomination would either be withdrawn if any compelling evidence is discovered or he would be confirmed 100-0 if nothing new is added to accusations.
That’s funny shit right there!

Which is odd because “drinking beer” was not listed in his all encompassing calendars ? Lol!

I get it now.

Are you so ignorant of the news that I have to post every article and story on Kavanaugh's drinking? Give me a break.

Meaning you have one "friend" and nothing else.
Dumbass.

Whoever likes beer is a gang rapist. They drug and rape women. Even girls who like beer.

So you admit he was a drinking party boy? Cause Kav sure didn’t admit that .

I get it now.

So now we know what he was like 30+ years ago.

Could you please list all of his infractions the last 12 years when he was
sitting on the DC Appellate Court, the 2nd highest in the land.

Also, I think we should open investigations on all members of the house and Senate, and see what their past is hiding.

For example, I was listening to wilkow, as welltoday, and he played an audio clip of a girl who was at one of feinsteins campaign fund raisers. In this audio clip, she alleges that feinstein was taking campaign donations from foreigners, and that one of those foreigners at the party had sexually assaulted her in her hotel room.m, and that feinstein had covered it up.

Sounds like feinstein needs to be put on suspension while this allegation is fully and thoroughly investigated.

Forum List

Back