Merged Kavanaugh/Ford OpinionComment threads for Oct 1

Lying? Like Ford? Like DiFi? Lying about what? How do know its a lie? When was the incident he lied about? He's qualified, end of discussion, vote him on the USSC. Besides he was first in his class at Yale and Law School, how's that for "white privilege"? Maybe you'd prefer a stupid low IQ democrat like Maxine??

If there was one part of the hearings that was laughable (and there were many) it was when Kav angrily stated that he got into #1 Yale Law by “busting my hump “ and that he “didn’t have any connections”.

Lol! I think all the eye rolling in the country at that moment registered on the Richter scale !

Bret is a victim . A victim of Rich white (male ) privilege ! He was born on third and thinks he hit a triple . Affluent suburban DC lawyer parents , uppity private DC prep school educated , country club, undergrad Yale legacy , feat boy managed to beat the odds and get into Yale Law ! Wow, sell those movie rights .

And it doesn’t end there. His behavior before the senate committee was disgraceful. Ranting and raving , challenging the Senators .

“Wouldn’t u be upset if you were wrongly accused “? Yep. But under white privilege , you can express your anger . Black guy is wrongly treated by authorities and y’all say he should just shut his mouth and take it.

Are their people out there who still think White Privilege doesn’t exist ?

TMW2018-10-03color.png

Have you settled that rape accusation from High School yet skewsy?

The Lying is current.
Assuming he was lying (which there is n evidence of), since when as being a liar disqualified anyone for anything when they have a (D) by their name?

lol, you may want to look up 18 U.S. Code § 1001 - Statements or entries generally and 18 U.S. Code § 1621 - Perjury generally.

To assume he was lying to Congress is to assume he commited a crime and should be disbarred, never mind get disqualified from sitting on the SCOTUS bench.

If there was one part of the hearings that was laughable (and there were many) it was when Kav angrily stated that he got into #1 Yale Law by “busting my hump “ and that he “didn’t have any connections”.

Lol! I think all the eye rolling in the country at that moment registered on the Richter scale !

Bret is a victim . A victim of Rich white (male ) privilege ! He was born on third and thinks he hit a triple . Affluent suburban DC lawyer parents , uppity private DC prep school educated , country club, undergrad Yale legacy , feat boy managed to beat the odds and get into Yale Law ! Wow, sell those movie rights .

And it doesn’t end there. His behavior before the senate committee was disgraceful. Ranting and raving , challenging the Senators .

“Wouldn’t u be upset if you were wrongly accused “? Yep. But under white privilege , you can express your anger . Black guy is wrongly treated by authorities and y’all say he should just shut his mouth and take it.

Why is it that the ones who most harp about "white privilege", are white like yourself?

Just wondering.

Why is it that the ones who most harp about "white privilege", are white like yourself?

Just wondering.

Why do you assume I am white ?

The Lying is current.
Assuming he was lying (which there is n evidence of), since when as being a liar disqualified anyone for anything when they have a (D) by their name?

lol, you may want to look up 18 U.S. Code § 1001 - Statements or entries generally and 18 U.S. Code § 1621 - Perjury generally.

To assume he was lying to Congress is to assume he commited a crime and should be disbarred, never mind get disqualified from sitting on the SCOTUS bench.

You may want to look up possible FBI investigations into Feinstein and Ford's legal team.

The Lying is current.

lol, you may want to look up 18 U.S. Code § 1001 - Statements or entries generally and 18 U.S. Code § 1621 - Perjury generally
I didn't ask for the law....I asked when the now stringent demand for truthfulness gets applied to anyone with that (D) next to their name....Try reading for comprehension next time.

The Lying is current.

lol, you may want to look up 18 U.S. Code § 1001 - Statements or entries generally and 18 U.S. Code § 1621 - Perjury generally
I didn't ask for the law....I asked when the now stringent demand for truthfulness gets applied to anyone with that (D) next to their name....Try reading for comprehension next time.

Dumbass, this is not a partisan question, this is a LEGAL question and as such applies to EVERYONE equally.

Just wondering.

Because I'm a pretty damned good judge of character. and because you've never given any indication that you are black. If you are black, you're certainly the whitest black person I've ever seen.

If any one in Kavanaugh's court acted like he did, he would have been thrown in jail for contempt. There is more than enough circumstantial evidence that Kavanaugh is a belligerent and pathetic drunk.
Mmmm....So we're not in court and don't have to clear the hurdles of evidence to assassinate his character, but then we need to adhere to courtroom rules and decorum as he gets smeared and defamed by slimy shitball partisan hacks.

I get it now.
No. First of all the fact that when Kavanaugh drinks he turns into a pathetic and belligerent drunk is not in itself disqualifying for the Supreme Court. If he lied at the hearing it would be.

My point about Kavanaugh's comportment has to do with him being a federal judge. He should know how to conduct himself. He acted less like a federal judge and more like a spoiled rotten rich kid.

Prove Kavanaugh is a "pathetic and belligerent drunk" or admit that you are a lying lowlife liberal worm slime trail.
Stop being in denial about Kavanaugh. His friends all say his is a belligerent and aggressive drunk. You would have more credibility if you just admit you don't give a shit.

Brett Kavanaugh’s friend from Yale University says he was heavy drinker | KCFJ 570 Radio Network

Yes, his "friend." Even if that was the case, so what? You elected a President that wrote about his ILLEGAL drug usage in college.

Just wondering.

Because you've never given any indication that you are black. If you are black, you're certainly the whitest black person I've ever seen.

That’s racist, yo!

The Lying is current.

We are talking about the Supreme Court ! Was Sotomyer lying her ass off at her hearing?

What Comey got to do with this?

Listen to the questions where he asks Comey about how Hillary answered her questions.

Just wondering.

Because you've never given any indication that you are black. If you are black, you're certainly the whitest black person I've ever seen.

That’s racist, yo!

On the contrary: Calling you "white" because you're white is not "racist."

If any one in Kavanaugh's court acted like he did, he would have been thrown in jail for contempt. There is more than enough circumstantial evidence that Kavanaugh is a belligerent and pathetic drunk.
Mmmm....So we're not in court and don't have to clear the hurdles of evidence to assassinate his character, but then we need to adhere to courtroom rules and decorum as he gets smeared and defamed by slimy shitball partisan hacks.

I get it now.
No. First of all the fact that when Kavanaugh drinks he turns into a pathetic and belligerent drunk is not in itself disqualifying for the Supreme Court. If he lied at the hearing it would be.

My point about Kavanaugh's comportment has to do with him being a federal judge. He should know how to conduct himself. He acted less like a federal judge and more like a spoiled rotten rich kid.

Prove Kavanaugh is a "pathetic and belligerent drunk" or admit that you are a lying lowlife liberal worm slime trail.
Stop being in denial about Kavanaugh. His friends all say his is a belligerent and aggressive drunk. You would have more credibility if you just admit you don't give a shit.

Brett Kavanaugh’s friend from Yale University says he was heavy drinker | KCFJ 570 Radio Network

Yes, his "friend." Even if that was the case, so what? You elected a President that wrote about his ILLEGAL drug usage in college.
I commend you for your answer. You are the first person to give the correct and honest answer. "So what" is the honest response. I have written all over this thread that Kavanaugh being a sloppy and belligerent drunk is not disqualifying. But we have nuts who insist on arguing with me.

Just wondering.

That’s racist, yo!

On the contrary: Calling you "white" because you're white is not "racist."

How does one give indication of their race on a message board? Other than saying “I am X”.

Forum List

Back