Merged Kavanaugh/Ford OpinionComment threads for Oct 1

No. First of all the fact that when Kavanaugh drinks he turns into a pathetic and belligerent drunk is not in itself disqualifying for the Supreme Court. If he lied at the hearing it would be.

My point about Kavanaugh's comportment has to do with him being a federal judge. He should know how to conduct himself. He acted less like a federal judge and more like a spoiled rotten rich kid.

Prove Kavanaugh is a "pathetic and belligerent drunk" or admit that you are a lying lowlife liberal worm slime trail.
Stop being in denial about Kavanaugh. His friends all say his is a belligerent and aggressive drunk. You would have more credibility if you just admit you don't give a shit.

Brett Kavanaugh’s friend from Yale University says he was heavy drinker | KCFJ 570 Radio Network

You said, "friends" plural, are you lying? Here accept these to save me time later. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Are you so ignorant of the news that I have to post every article and story on Kavanaugh's drinking? Give me a break.

Meaning you have one "friend" and nothing else.
Dumbass.
Another idiot who is so ignorant of the news I have to hold their friggin hand and quote every article. Google it genius.

What makes an offender like you any more credible?

Dr Ford testified under oath in front of the whole nation . She seemed pretty credible and answered the questions .

Kav avoided a number of questions .

You know, I thought it was funny as hell when in his first interview, he tried to paint himself as a choir boy who liked going to church.

Then, later? Feinstein got him to admit that he liked beer. A lot.

Ancient monks invented beer, kumquat!

Whoever likes beer is a gang rapist. They drug and rape women. Even girls who like beer.

So you admit he was a drinking party boy? Cause Kav sure didn’t admit that .

Timmy; you are the best and the brightest that the left has to offer.

Now, go get a cookie.

Prove Kavanaugh is a "pathetic and belligerent drunk" or admit that you are a lying lowlife liberal worm slime trail.
Stop being in denial about Kavanaugh. His friends all say his is a belligerent and aggressive drunk. You would have more credibility if you just admit you don't give a shit.

Brett Kavanaugh’s friend from Yale University says he was heavy drinker | KCFJ 570 Radio Network

You said, "friends" plural, are you lying? Here accept these to save me time later. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Are you so ignorant of the news that I have to post every article and story on Kavanaugh's drinking? Give me a break.

Dumbass.
Another idiot who is so ignorant of the news I have to hold their friggin hand and quote every article. Google it genius.

Shut up punk, your assertion, your burden of proof.
God the left are lazy and stupid.

If any one in Kavanaugh's court acted like he did, he would have been thrown in jail for contempt. There is more than enough circumstantial evidence that Kavanaugh is a belligerent and pathetic drunk.
Mmmm....So we're not in court and don't have to clear the hurdles of evidence to assassinate his character, but then we need to adhere to courtroom rules and decorum as he gets smeared and defamed by slimy shitball partisan hacks.

I get it now.
No. First of all the fact that when Kavanaugh drinks he turns into a pathetic and belligerent drunk is not in itself disqualifying for the Supreme Court. If he lied at the hearing it would be.

My point about Kavanaugh's comportment has to do with him being a federal judge. He should know how to conduct himself. He acted less like a federal judge and more like a spoiled rotten rich kid.

So now we know what he was like 30+ years ago.

Could you please list all of his infractions the last 12 years when he was
sitting on the DC Appellate Court, the 2nd highest in the land.

EXACTLY!! The dems point to things that happened 30+ years ago as if they were current. They can't point to anything recent. Kavanaugh is relatively immaculate by DC standards. Wait until the dems put up a nominee that used pot or other drugs, that is disqualifying to a GOP Senate. The worm does indeed turn...

If any one in Kavanaugh's court acted like he did, he would have been thrown in jail for contempt. There is more than enough circumstantial evidence that Kavanaugh is a belligerent and pathetic drunk.
Mmmm....So we're not in court and don't have to clear the hurdles of evidence to assassinate his character, but then we need to adhere to courtroom rules and decorum as he gets smeared and defamed by slimy shitball partisan hacks.

I get it now.

I have all ready written that being a belligerent, pathetic and aggressive drunk is not disqualifying for the Supreme Court. Lying to the Judicial committee is. Nevertheless, I expect Kavanaugh to be confirmed.

What makes an offender like you any more credible?

Dr Ford testified under oath in front of the whole nation . She seemed pretty credible and answered the questions .

You know, I thought it was funny as hell when in his first interview, he tried to paint himself as a choir boy who liked going to church.

Whoever likes beer is a gang rapist. They drug and rape women. Even girls who like beer.

I really don’t give a shit. But a rapo he ain’t.

I have all ready written that being a belligerent, pathetic and aggressive drunk is not disqualifying for the Supreme Court. Lying to the Judicial committee is. Nevertheless, I expect Kavanaugh to be confirmed.
You haven't any evidence he lied either....All you have is you blind partisan hate....Suck on it.

I get it now.

EXACTLY!! The dems point to things that happened 30+ years ago as if they were current. They can't point to anything recent. Kavanaugh is relatively immaculate by DC standards. Wait until the dems put up a nominee that used pot or other drugs, that is disqualifying to a GOP Senate. The worm does indeed turn...

The Lying is current.

Dumbass.

You know, what is frustrating about discussing politics on these boards is you get these people who plead ignorance to the obvious. Grown the effin up!

I really don’t give a shit. But a rapo he ain’t.

Timmy is a short bus student who failed to remember where the short bus stopped.
Save your time...

You haven't any evidence he lied either....All you have is you blind partisan hate....Suck on it.

Did I say he lied? All I said if he did lie it would be disqualifying as would anyone who lied to the judiciary committee.

Dumbass.

You know, what is frustrating about discussing politics on these boards is you get these people who plead ignorance to the obvious. Grown the effin up!

Meaning you were caught in a lie and you don't like it.
Tough shit.

If there was one part of the hearings that was laughable (and there were many) it was when Kav angrily stated that he got into #1 Yale Law by “busting my hump “ and that he “didn’t have any connections”.

Lol! I think all the eye rolling in the country at that moment registered on the Richter scale !

Bret is a victim . A victim of Rich white (male ) privilege ! He was born on third and thinks he hit a triple . Affluent suburban DC lawyer parents , uppity private DC prep school educated , country club, undergrad Yale legacy , feat boy managed to beat the odds and get into Yale Law ! Wow, sell those movie rights .

And it doesn’t end there. His behavior before the senate committee was disgraceful. Ranting and raving , challenging the Senators .

“Wouldn’t u be upset if you were wrongly accused “? Yep. But under white privilege , you can express your anger . Black guy is wrongly treated by authorities and y’all say he should just shut his mouth and take it.

Are their people out there who still think White Privilege doesn’t exist ?

TMW2018-10-03color.png

Did I say he lied? All I said if he did lie it would be disqualifying as would anyone who lied to the judiciary committee.

Something that can't be proven--especially since the time he was a child.

Forum List

Back