Merged Kavanaugh/Ford OpinionComment threads for Oct 1

Oh, you Trumplicans for heaven's sake stop being whiny little bitches. Merrick Garland was screwed by Mcconnell's shenanigans and obstruction. Yeah, boo hoo hoo on Kavanaugh's puny delay Don't worry the sad and pathetic drunk will be confirmed.

Last edited:
Oh, you Trumplicans for heaven's sake stop being whiny little bitches. Merrick Garland was screwed by Mcconnell's shenanigans and obstruction. Yeah, boo hoo hoo on Kavanaugh's puny delay The sad and pathetic drunk will be confirmed.

^^^ more proof the left are petty and butthurt.

I think that Dr. Ford is grossly exaggerating any trauma caused by this incident. Seriously, what Malala Yousafzai has suffered thru makes Dr. Ford's 'trauma' look like a joke. She disgusts me. I really don't know if it happened or not, but even if it did she really disgusts me.

On the otherhand Kavanaugh's reaction has been both incredibly stupid AND probably a blatant lie. Can he be that sure that this incident from 36 years ago, during which he was extremely drunk didn't happen? Just because he doesn't have blackouts does not mean that he remembers everything.

If he was smart he would have said that he did not remember this incident, but that IF it did happen he was sorry and apologized to Dr. Ford. If he did that it could have just been written off as a juvenile incident.

His temper tantrum, his accusations of a broad Democratic conspiracy and his blanket denial that this incident absolutely did not happen show that he is not suitable to be on the Supreme court. It no longer matters if it did or did not happen anymore.

If it's found that Dr. Ford is blatantly lying. I hope she goes to prison. But that does change the fact that Kavanuagh is definitely not suited to be a Supreme court judge, or to be any judge at all.
put her n jail

Who didn't expect this?

They are now demanding changes to the conditions set down and were in agreement to allowing a supplemental investigation in to the unsubstantiated, vague, last minute and IMO totally false allegations.

As if you didn't expect them to pull this stunt once you gave them an inch.

DELAY

DELAY

DELAY

Now they want MORE TIME!

And they DEMAND an ADDITIONAL INVESTIGATION for PERJURY, NOT on Whackadoodle Ford, but on Kavanaugh.

Quit letting The Left hold Democracy Hostage, and quit paying their Ransom!

I mean don't dare Investigate Feinstein, Katz, or Ford to see if ANY....ANY AT ALL of their statements were true of false. NOPE....The DEMS only want to turn over every rock, log and stone...to see if Kavanaugh, and Kavanaugh ONLY made any misstatement.

Same playbook with The Mueller Investigation Investigating Russian Collusion but making The Actual Collusion and Money Laundering through COIE Lawfirm through Fusion GPS to Russia for The Fake Dossier used to file False Affidavits to Illegally Spy on a Rival Presidential Campaign and his family and his advisors, IMMUNE from said "so called" Investigation.

And of course, they Declared just like when Trump was elected, to try to IMPEACH Kavanaugh the second he is confirmed.

The DEMONAZI Storm Troopers are on their incessant march to Tyranny, with every inch given, they take a mile.

We should NEVER NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS.

Dems accused of moving goalposts on Kavanaugh after FBI probe ordered

Delay? After what the cons did with Merrick Garland you can NEVER thrown that delay stone again you hypocrites!

Oh, you Trumplicans for heaven's sake stop being whiny little bitches. Merrick Garland was screwed by Mcconnell's shenanigans and obstruction. Yeah, boo hoo hoo on Kavanaugh's puny delay Don't worry the sad and pathetic drunk will be confirmed.

You accuse of being whiny, then you whine! Insane.

Oh, you Trumplicans for heaven's sake stop being whiny little bitches. Merrick Garland was screwed by Mcconnell's shenanigans and obstruction. Yeah, boo hoo hoo on Kavanaugh's puny delay The sad and pathetic drunk will be confirmed.

Hey, it is your side that are whining and crying. Read this OP. It is so friggin pathetic.

I think that Dr. Ford is grossly exaggerating any trauma caused by this incident. Seriously, what Malala Yousafzai has suffered thru makes Dr. Ford's 'trauma' look like a joke. She disgusts me. I really don't know if it happened or not, but even if it did she really disgusts me.

On the otherhand Kavanaugh's reaction has been both incredibly stupid AND probably a blatant lie. Can he be that sure that this incident from 36 years ago, during which he was extremely drunk didn't happen? Just because he doesn't have blackouts does not mean that he remembers everything.

If he was smart he would have said that he did not remember this incident, but that IF it did happen he was sorry and apologized to Dr. Ford. If he did that it could have just been written off as a juvenile incident.

His temper tantrum, his accusations of a broad Democratic conspiracy and his blanket denial that this incident absolutely did not happen show that he is not suitable to be on the Supreme court. It no longer matters if it did or did not happen anymore.

If it's found that Dr. Ford is blatantly lying. I hope she goes to prison. But that does change the fact that Kavanuagh is definitely not suited to be a Supreme court judge, or to be any judge at all.
put her n jail

Put her in the nut house with the other patients.

Moving the goal post. You mean like this:
  1. If it was true there would be more victims.
  2. All these alleged victims proves it's an orchestrated VAST LEFT WING CONSPIRACY.
  3. None of these claims matter because none of the accusers will testify under oath.
  4. There is no need to summon anyone to testify.
  5. The FBI should not be involved because there's no reason to treat a confirmation hearing like a court case.
  6. We should ignore the testimony because in a court of law it's innocent until proven guilty.
  7. Hillary would have nominated Obama.

Hey, it is your side that are whining and crying. Read this OP. It is so friggin pathetic.

LMAO okay we booted the entire Dem party into the minority party cheap seats, stripped them of a SC pick, then when they mouthed off about blocking Trumps nominees we nuclear optioned their ass :auiqs.jpg: that's some funny shit right there :auiqs.jpg:

Whining is bitching about a little delay. As I said the drunk will be confirmed. Not whining. Telling it like it is.

they got a week, that's all they get. unless the FBI themselves come back saying they need more time based on what they find, no.
As crooked and bent over for dems as the FBI is, it would not surprise me at all.

I have a brief in my hand from Business Intelligence Advisors that says though there were a few inconsistencies in Dr. Ford's testimony, Judge Kavanagh was off-the-charts evasive, i.e. he wasn't being truthful.

LMAO okay we booted the entire Dem party into the minority party cheap seats, stripped them of a SC pick, then when they mouthed off about blocking Trumps nominees we nuclear optioned their ass :auiqs.jpg: that's some funny shit right there :auiqs.jpg:

So then why are you and others whing over a little delay? Sad really.

Whining is bitching about a little delay. As I said the drunk will be confirmed. Not whining. Telling it like it is.

This post makes you even more insane.

Who didn't expect this?

They are now demanding changes to the conditions set down and were in agreement to allowing a supplemental investigation in to the unsubstantiated, vague, last minute and IMO totally false allegations.

As if you didn't expect them to pull this stunt once you gave them an inch.

DELAY

DELAY

DELAY

Now they want MORE TIME!

And they DEMAND an ADDITIONAL INVESTIGATION for PERJURY, NOT on Whackadoodle Ford, but on Kavanaugh.

Quit letting The Left hold Democracy Hostage, and quit paying their Ransom!

I mean don't dare Investigate Feinstein, Katz, or Ford to see if ANY....ANY AT ALL of their statements were true of false. NOPE....The DEMS only want to turn over every rock, log and stone...to see if Kavanaugh, and Kavanaugh ONLY made any misstatement.

Same playbook with The Mueller Investigation Investigating Russian Collusion but making The Actual Collusion and Money Laundering through COIE Lawfirm through Fusion GPS to Russia for The Fake Dossier used to file False Affidavits to Illegally Spy on a Rival Presidential Campaign and his family and his advisors, IMMUNE from said "so called" Investigation.

And of course, they Declared just like when Trump was elected, to try to IMPEACH Kavanaugh the second he is confirmed.

The DEMONAZI Storm Troopers are on their incessant march to Tyranny, with every inch given, they take a mile.

We should NEVER NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS.

Dems accused of moving goalposts on Kavanaugh after FBI probe ordered

Delay? After what the cons did with Merrick Garland you can NEVER thrown that delay stone again you hypocrites!

All that was done is just leave him there, he was never accused or trashed. I notice that no leftist claims Garland was illegally left alone, the Senate broke no rules or laws in the process. Some nominees have been left standing in the past too without a vote or hearing.

Stop being irrational here since you have NOTHING but whine to serve, which gets boring fast!

Nobody on our side is whining, I'll show you whining later this week after Kavanaugh is confirmed to the SC. :auiqs.jpg:

This post makes you even more insane.
Insane is nominating a drunk, and most likely serial prevaricator, for the Supreme Court.

Being the Boards accomplished retired therapist, I for one, would like to see the therapists notes.
The fact that they are being hidden, is alarming in itself.

A therapist cannot release notes from their sessions except in very specific conditions. You wanting to see them because you don't believe her doesn't qualify as one of them.

Confidentiality in Clinical Psychology

Privilege

Psychological practice uses the word privilege to describe the legal right of keeping your clinical records confidential. (In California, this right is established in CA Evidence Code § 1014.) Because this right, in the strict legal sense, is thought of as a “thing,” psychological practice talks about “holding” the privilege. So who holds it?

Well, as I said earlier, you, the client, do. You hold the privilege of knowing and telling about your life, and you hold the privilege of determining what happens to your clinical records.

But your psychotherapist also knows about your life. Quite a bit in fact. Not just what’s in your chart, but everything you say and everything in between, including the simple fact of your being a client. Therefore, according to the principle of confidentiality, your psychotherapist is required to hold the privilege for you—even after therapy has terminated. This means that nothing he or she knows about you can be told to anyone else without your permission. Period. Not even the fact that you’re a client. That’s why you have to sign a Release of Information (ROI) form to have your psychotherapist give any information about your case to any other person, such as a physician.

In my practice, if I receive an ROI requesting information to be sent to a third party, I require my client’s original signature on the form—not a fax and not a copy—and even then I will check with my client to make sure the client really wants the information to be released.

Criminal Activity. “What if I have committed a crime?” some individuals ask. Well, even criminal activity is protected by psychotherapeutic confidentiality. So you can relax, if that happens to be your particular concern—unless, of course, you are still engaged in criminal activity which jeopardizes the life or safety of others, and you reveal the details of this activity in psychotherapy. Such a case could fall under one of the exceptions to confidentiality (see below).

Suicide. “What if I talk about suicide? Not that I plan to kill myself, but sometimes I think about suicide. If I tell you about these thoughts, will you put me in hospital?” is a common concern. Actually, the issue here is whether there is a reasonable suspicion that you are likely to kill yourself. So just thinking about suicide doesn’t necessarily warrant any extreme action on the part of the psychotherapist. A good psychotherapist should know how to spot the difference between fantasy and real danger and should know how to work clinically with all your fantasies, however dark and fearful.

Because they are doing is delaying, for no reason. There is no proof of anything and you filthy scum know this.

Nobody on our side is whining, I'll show you whining later this week after Kavanaugh is confirmed to the SC. :auiqs.jpg:
Your side whines all the friggin time. Trump has admitted to being the world's greatest whiner.

Forum List

Back