Merged Kavanaugh/Ford OpinionComment threads for Oct 1

Everyone knows that Ford is an extraterrestrial lizard wearing a people suit, so this guy's opinion about her body language is as useless as all the modern day psuedoscience rubbish about body language.
It's a woman doing the evaluation ya tard.
You obviously watched exactly ZERO SECONDS of the video yet were able to pronounce judgement...

You know what we call people like you right?

Klingons ?
circling ur--anus

Who didn't expect this?

They are now demanding changes to the conditions set down and were in agreement to allowing a supplemental investigation in to the unsubstantiated, vague, last minute and IMO totally false allegations.

As if you didn't expect them to pull this stunt once you gave them an inch.

DELAY

DELAY

DELAY

Now they want MORE TIME!

And they DEMAND an ADDITIONAL INVESTIGATION for PERJURY, NOT on Whackadoodle Ford, but on Kavanaugh.

Quit letting The Left hold Democracy Hostage, and quit paying their Ransom!

I mean don't dare Investigate Feinstein, Katz, or Ford to see if ANY....ANY AT ALL of their statements were true of false. NOPE....The DEMS only want to turn over every rock, log and stone...to see if Kavanaugh, and Kavanaugh ONLY made any misstatement.

Same playbook with The Mueller Investigation Investigating Russian Collusion but making The Actual Collusion and Money Laundering through COIE Lawfirm through Fusion GPS to Russia for The Fake Dossier used to file False Affidavits to Illegally Spy on a Rival Presidential Campaign and his family and his advisors, IMMUNE from said "so called" Investigation.

And of course, they Declared just like when Trump was elected, to try to IMPEACH Kavanaugh the second he is confirmed.

The DEMONAZI Storm Troopers are on their incessant march to Tyranny, with every inch given, they take a mile.

We should NEVER NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS.

Dems accused of moving goalposts on Kavanaugh after FBI probe ordered
This is what happens when Republicans elect spineless cowards.
well, one doesn't know backbone until they get in. It's important to kick em out once they have been identified.

I wonder what legislation they've been voting on during all of this. Seems like it'd be a fine time to slip some bad stuff through without anyone paying attention while all of the focus is on this charade.

I do know they have a bill giving a tax break to home schoolers, that's a part of a bill which had to do with the GOP's previous tax increase bill which got sold as a tax cut. I haven't checked the last few days for anything else, though.

I wonder what legislation they've been voting on during all of this. Seems like it'd be a fine time to slip some bad stuff through without anyone paying attention while all of the focus is on this charade.

I do know they have a bill giving a tax break to home schoolers, that's a part of a bill which had to do with the GOP's previous tax increase bill which got sold as a tax cut. I haven't checked the last few days for anything else, though.
More legislation targeting a certain behavior eh?

Fuck that shit.

Give cuts to everyone or no one. And to be quite honest we don't need anymore tax cuts.

One week will be plenty, as the evidence that DR. Ford has no credibility for her sketchy claims has been bolstered by this expose by the prosecutor who questioned Dr. Ford,

The Last Refuge

Rachel Mitchell Memorandum and Analysis of Christine Blasey-Ford Testimony…

Posted on October 1, 2018 by sundance

Excerpt:

"Arizona sex-crimes prosecutor, Rachel Mitchell, questioned Christine Blasey-Ford during her testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Ms. Mitchell presents a nine page report with her analysis of Ms. Ford’s testimony.

Within the memorandum Mitchell notes many inconsistencies with the testimony and points out the multiple conflicts within the story story were likely an outcome of coaching by her attorneys."

DR. Ford REFUSES to release the Therapist notes to the Senate Subcommittee, the FBI shows a lot of interest in it, but will she refuse them too.....?

How can anyone still support this woman?

One week will be plenty, as the evidence that DR. Ford has no credibility for her sketchy claims has been bolstered by this expose by the prosecutor who questioned Dr. Ford,

The Last Refuge

Rachel Mitchell Memorandum and Analysis of Christine Blasey-Ford Testimony…

Posted on October 1, 2018 by sundance

Excerpt:

"Arizona sex-crimes prosecutor, Rachel Mitchell, questioned Christine Blasey-Ford during her testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Ms. Mitchell presents a nine page report with her analysis of Ms. Ford’s testimony.

Within the memorandum Mitchell notes many inconsistencies with the testimony and points out the multiple conflicts within the story story were likely an outcome of coaching by her attorneys."

DR. Ford REFUSES to release the Therapist notes to the Senate Subcommittee, the FBI shows a lot of interest in it, but will she refuse them too.....?

How can anyone still support this woman?

Regressive memories are a slippery rock. In Ford's case, greased lightening.

Fuck that shit.

Give cuts to everyone or no one. And to be quite honest we don't need anymore tax cuts.

They're still making the homeschoolers pay public school taxes, though.
That's a local issue. A d why is that a problem? I have no kids in school and I still pay. Wheres my cut? See what I mean?

Everyone or no one. Stop trying to manipulate the population via tax codes

No written article. Videos are easier to post in social media - in other words, a "republican" "expert".:bs1:
Let’s see commentary and a video that coincides. How would a written article give you the whole story?

It's a woman doing the evaluation ya tard.

Who gives a fuck? Are you saying that women are magically inerrant?

You obviously watched exactly ZERO SECONDS of the video yet were able to pronounce judgement.

You're right. I give basically no credence to "body language experts".

You know what we call people like you right?

Too smart to listen to all that bullshit about body language, psychics, or astrology?

Fuck that shit.

They're still making the homeschoolers pay public school taxes, though.
That's a local issue. A d why is that a problem? I have no kids in school and I still pay. Wheres my cut? See what I mean?

Everyone or no one. Stop trying to manipulate the population via tax codes

Yeah. Agree.

This fiasco is just one of the many reasons why Republicans will be gaining seats in November.
Here are a few other reasons....
more jobs
higher wages
less taxes
boarder security
economic growth
stronger military
etc...etc...etc...

Democrats have been fighting against everything that matters to most Americans.

Being the Boards accomplished retired therapist, I for one, would like to see the therapists notes.
The fact that they are being hidden, is alarming in itself.

So if Trump nominated a liberal black woman, would the worthless leftist traitors dig back 35 years to high school yearbooks and fabricate inappropriate behavior to derail her nomination?

Forum List

Back