Merrick Garland Calls Criticism of DOJ ‘Attack’ on Democracy.

Suck on this.

In a June 7 letter to House Judiciary Chair Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), Weiss wrote, “I want to make clear that, as the Attorney General has stated, I have been granted ultimate authority over this matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when, and whether to file charges.”
Presumably you support Weiss testifying under oath before Congress to clear his good name from these unsupported malicious allegations from the radical, right wing, white supremacist, MAGA Republicans, right?

aea0c974aa13177f.png

You peons thinking the government is for the people are now on a terrorist list and the FJB will track you.

Of course he did. Funny how these people are taking democracy away and when called out on it, they claim it is attacks on our democracy.

You peons thinking the government is for the people are now on a terrorist list and the FJB will track you.

it’s not uncommon for tyrannical regimes to call folks critical of their govt i democratic. when in fact it’s just the opposite, attacking people exercising their free speech is in fact an attack on freedom itself

this sort of tactic is what we saw in nazi germany, saddams iraq, and in north korea and china…not surprised the demafasict are doing it

Presumably you support Weiss testifying under oath before Congress to clear his good name from these unsupported malicious allegations from the radical, right wing, white supremacist, MAGA Republicans, right?
Only problem here is the WB supplying testimony AND evidence that isn't the way it went.

Suddenly CBS has a piece on the WB issue and now, last time I looked, so did NBC Chuck Todd.

Sharks circling.

Biden takeout special....

Last edited:
Fucking coward.

A DOJ spokesperson refuted the notion that Weiss had less than full control over the case.

“As both the Attorney General and U.S. Attorney David Weiss have said, U.S. Attorney Weiss has full authority over this matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when, and whether to file charges as he deems appropriate. He needs no further approval to do so,” the spokesperson said in a statement.

According to a statement by Ian Sams, a spokesperson for the White House, the president has been clear that his son’s case should be handled independently by Justice.

“He has upheld that commitment,” Sams said.

In a June 7 letter to House Judiciary Chair Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), Weiss wrote, “I want to make clear that, as the Attorney General has stated, I have been granted ultimate authority over this matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when, and whether to file charges.”

www.politico.com

IRS whistleblowers allege sweeping political interference in Hunter Biden case

The conduct of prosecutors on the case “has honestly been appalling,” said one of the whistleblowers.
www.politico.com
Too bad for you it’s been confirmed by Weiss that he was barred from even looking at anything that even mentioned Joe Biden and he was denied access to the laptop. Thus Garland withheld evidence in a case to protect Hunter Biden. As well being a shown perjurer and an idiot who thinks parents opposed to grooming are terrorists. So of course you morons applaud him. Fucking idiot.

Yes, you are a traitor. Your kind never have has any legit evidence.

Maoist sociopath. Just the thing needed as an AG for a corrupt banana republic regime.

Well, yeah. If you violentally try to overthrow the government, DoJ tends to notice.

That's not a problem for normal people. It does seem to be a problem for the Trumpsuckers on this thread. That's the telling part, how angry they get when they learn treason and violent terrorism doesn't get a free pass.

More blind allegiance from the FULLY indoctrinated crowd.

“Trust me, I am from the government and we are here to help.” You folks actually fall for that kind of stuff. Amazing.

Only problem here is the WB supplying testimony AND evidence that isn't the way it went.

Suddenly CBS has a piece on the WB issue and now, last time I looked, so did NBC Chuck Todd.

Sharks circling.

Biden takeout special....
The realization that he's not going to make it to next November is kicking in.

I saw Garland in a speech where he said, regarding Weiss and a special prosecutor, 'I never told him'. No shit, you passed down the COC for somebody else to tell him.

Plausible deniability.

Trump traitors, we're not going to stop prosecuting you just because you cry about being prosecuted for treason.

Instead of crying, why not just stop being treasonous? No one is forcing you to betray the USA. You keep doing that of your own free will. You can choose to stop doing it, so we have no sympathy for you.

Trump traitors, we're not going to stop prosecuting you just because you cry about being prosecuted for treason.

Instead of crying, why not just stop being treasonous? No one is forcing you to betray the USA. You keep doing that of your own free will. You can choose to stop doing it, so we have no sympathy for you.
Looks like it's starting to come unglued for DOJ, FBI and Joe Biden. Going to be a long hot summer.

Link to who has been prosecuted for treason?

Forum List

Back