Merrick Garland Calls Criticism of DOJ ‘Attack’ on Democracy.

Poor Hunter. Why are those mean nasty Republicans picking on such a sweet guy?
Saw Comer in a news clip, said they know absolutely who "The Big Guy' is. Next couple of weeks more witnesses are coming forward to testify.

Rumple and Skews will be working overtime.

Well, yeah. If you violentally try to overthrow the government, DoJ tends to notice.

That's not a problem for normal people. It does seem to be a problem for the Trumpsuckers on this thread. That's the telling part, how angry they get when they learn treason and violent terrorism doesn't get a free pass.

Murdering an unarmed woman certainly defended Democracy

Trump traitors, we're not going to stop prosecuting you just because you cry about being prosecuted for treason.

Instead of crying, why not just stop being treasonous? No one is forcing you to betray the USA. You keep doing that of your own free will. You can choose to stop doing it, so we have no sympathy for you.
It is posts like this that explain why nobody here respects your opinion.

Ashli is _still_ freezing in Hell, in the frigid ninth circle where the traitors end up.

So many Trump cultists will share her fate.

You are truly a man absorbed by hate which has entirely removed your ability to have a rational thought. You're also a racist

You are truly a man absorbed by hate which has entirely removed your ability to have a rational thought. You're also a racist
Hell is expanding its ninth circle, in preparation for the legions of Trump cult traitors that will be arriving.

Trump cultists, save your pus-dripping souls. Renounce treason. Renounce the Trump cult.

Look, if you hellspawn don't care about your eternal souls, someone has to, so I'm taking over the job.

Hell is expanding its ninth circle, in preparation for the legions of Trump cult traitors that will be arriving.

Trump cultists, save your pus-dripping souls. Renounce treason. Renounce the Trump cult.

Look, if you hellspawn don't care about your eternal souls, someone has to, so I'm taking over the job.

That someone as empty brained as you gets to decide who goes to hell made me laugh out loud. Nice, now that was funny

Forum List

Back