Merrick Garland Calls Criticism of DOJ ‘Attack’ on Democracy.

you fascists think parents involved in their child’s education are terrorist threats
Poster Weatherman I don't know nuthin' about fascists ...parents or non-parents....however, as a school-tax paying citizen I think aggrieved parents who threaten harm to teachers and school board members because they are unhappy with them teaching Anne Frank's Diary or the Bible, or Roots really are 'terrorist-like'. IMHO
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garland is a reason why people get exterminated.
??????
Don't mean to be overtly questioning you, poster 22lc, but......but what da hell does that mean?
Exterminated?
Explain yourself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course you think verbal criticism of your fascist leaders is violence.
Well, I know nuthin' 'bout 'fascist leaders'.....but I do think that tasing a uniformed Capitol police officer who was merely fulfilling his oath to protect our Capitol and our elected representatives.......well, I think THAT is violence.
You too?

Of course. That’s why you fascists think parents involved in their child’s education are terrorist threats and anyone questioning the junta is a threat.
If so many MAGA fans didn’t engage in stochastic terrorism, I’d see your point, but there have been threats against ordinary people. We even see it on this board, as some members make thinly veiled threats, when they get frustrated.

If so many MAGA fans didn’t engage in stochastic terrorism, I’d see your point, but there have been threats against ordinary people. We even see it on this board, as some members make thinly veiled threats, when they get frustrated.
Those who support MAGA don’t engage in random terrorism. You are being dishonest.

Poster Weatherman I don't know nuthin' about fascists ...parents or non-parents....however, as a school-tax paying citizen I think aggrieved parents who threaten harm to teachers and school board members because they are unhappy with them teaching Anne Frank's Diary or the Bible, or Roots really are 'terrorist-like'. IMHO
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??????
Don't mean to be overtly questioning you, poster 22lc, but......but what da hell does that mean?
Exterminated?
Explain yourself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I know nuthin' 'bout 'fascist leaders'.....but I do think that tasing a uniformed Capitol police officer who was merely fulfilling his oath to protect our Capitol and our elected representatives.......well, I think THAT is violence.
You too?
Topic is questioning the government, shitforbrains. Not your delusional conspiracy.

You peons thinking the government is for the people are now on a terrorist list and the FJB will track you.

Well Garland's bizarre version of "democracy" means illegally using the DOJ as political weapon to arrest your political opponents.
The Democrat Party's abuses of power and systemic corruption are a threat to the republic.

demsaredangerousfanatcswerrewwerreewweer.jpg

You peons thinking the government is for the people are now on a terrorist list and the FJB will track you.

That fucktard Garland doesn't speak for democracy. He's a corrupt lying scumbag and his entire department is twice as fucked up as he is

Fuck Garland. He can go straight to hell.

Well, yeah. If you violentally try to overthrow the government, DoJ tends to notice.

That's not a problem for normal people. It does seem to be a problem for the Trumpsuckers on this thread. That's the telling part, how angry they get when they learn treason and violent terrorism doesn't get a free pass.
Yet burning and looting cities and beating innocent people; well, that gets ignored.

Other regimes that considered questioning them was considered a threat:
Soviet Union
NAZIS
Pol Pot
ChiComs
Castro

Funny how you Leftards always align yourself with murderous tyrants.
Leftards killed 40 people during the riots. And stole a BILLION dollars worth of merchandise.

This is how leftards operate. It's how they've ALWAYS operated. Every single communist regime in history EVER has operated this way.

Leftards are thieves and murderers. They're dangerous little asswipes. They're JEALOUS of you and your accomplishments and your possessions, because they can't get any of that themselves, cause they're too stupid.

Leftards killed 40 people during the riots. And stole a BILLION dollars worth of merchandise.

This is how leftards operate. It's how they've ALWAYS operated. Every single communist regime in history EVER has operated this way.

Leftards are thieves and murderers. They're dangerous little asswipes. They're JEALOUS of you and your accomplishments and your possessions, because they can't get any of that themselves, cause they're too stupid.
Your "accomplishments" are all in your mind.

Forum List

Back