Merrick Garland Calls Criticism of DOJ ‘Attack’ on Democracy.

Your "accomplishments" are all in your mind.
That's why you keep trying to steal them, right?

Dumbass leftard, your lies are pitiful. We're going to put your pitiful ass right down in the middle of the intersection at Front and Main, so everyone can see what you're made of.

He calls ‘em the way he sees ‘em. Unlike the Trumpistas, he has integrity.
Are all three branches of government equal? If that is true, then criticizing any Executive department is then an ”attack on democracy”. Also if criticism to the Executive Branch an ”attack on democracy”, then wouldn’t any criticism of the Legislative Branch and it’s members and the Judicial Branch and it’s members be considered an “attack on democracy”? Sounds a little pompous and totalitarian to me as it should with real liberals who challenge government and holds them accountable.

Are all three branches of government equal? If that is true, then criticizing any Executive department is then an ”attack on democracy”. Also if criticism to the Executive Branch an ”attack on democracy”, then wouldn’t any criticism of the Legislative Branch and it’s members and the Judicial Branch and it’s members be considered an “attack on democracy”? Sounds a little pompous and totalitarian to me as it should with real liberals who challenge government and holds them accountable.
Why is ‘attack’ in quotes in the subject line, but the rest of it isn’t? That usually means he DID NOT say that word, making the analysis bullshit, because it’s an interpretation of an interpretation or as is often the case in MAGAworld, an outright lie.

Could you imagine if he actually said that?
“I certainly understand that some have chosen to attack the integrity of the Justice Department as components and its employees by claiming that we do not treat like cases alike. This constitutes an attack on an institution that is essential to American democracy and essential to the safety of the American people. Nothing could be further from the truth.”

Thou shalt not question the integrity of the Gestapo.

Other regimes that didn’t like being questioned that you Leftards always align yourselves with:
Soviet Union
North Korea
ChiComs
Pol Pot
NAZIS

Why is ‘attack’ in quotes in the subject line, but the rest of it isn’t? That usually means he DID NOT say that word, making the analysis bullshit, because it’s an interpretation of an interpretation or as is often the case in MAGAworld, an outright lie.
“I certainly understand that some have chosen to attack the integrity of the Justice Department as components and its employees by claiming that we do not treat like cases alike,” he said, adding, “This constitutes an attack on an institution that is essential to American democracy and essential to the safety of the American people. Nothing could be further from the truth.”

“I certainly understand that some have chosen to attack the integrity of the Justice Department as components and its employees by claiming that we do not treat like cases alike. This constitutes an attack on an institution that is essential to American democracy and essential to the safety of the American people. Nothing could be further from the truth.”

Thou shalt not question the integrity of the Gestapo.

Other regimes that didn’t like being questioned that you Leftards always align yourselves with:
Soviet Union
North Korea
ChiComs
Pol Pot
NAZIS
Yeah he said the institution was essential to American democracy; not calling the attack on the DOJ an attack on democracy. You should read your own quote there short-stack.

“I certainly understand that some have chosen to attack the integrity of the Justice Department as components and its employees by claiming that we do not treat like cases alike,” he said, adding, “This constitutes an attack on an institution that is essential to American democracy and essential to the safety of the American people. Nothing could be further from the truth.”
Just telling it like it is. Still doesn’t answer my question, though. It’s obvious that the quotes were added for emphasis to slant the actual intent of what he said. It’s an old propagandist trick and I thought I’d point it out for those who missed it.

You jealous commie bastids can go jump in a lake. You can't to what I do. You cant even do 5% of what I do. You fuckers are miserably incompetent....

This turned into a fun thread.
And so we thank poster CandyCorn for offering the forum the good poster Scruffy's curriculum vitae ---scientist, doctor, electronics expert, security expert, yadda, yadda, yadda. Thanx CC for doing the work to give us into a peek into that little corner of MAGA-Cult world.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That fucktard Garland ....He's a corrupt lying scumbag and his entire department is twice as fucked up as he is. Fuck Garland.
Leftards are thieves and murderers. They're dangerous little asswipes.
Dumbass leftard,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
And there's MAGA again. F-bomb time. MAGA ---a naughty word cult..
And, there are those who firmly believe that MAGA's are under-educated, under-parented, grievance-ridden ne-er-do-wells who are simply unhappy with their lack of success in this land of opportunity, America.
I'm not sayin I'm one of them. But I can see why some would think that. No?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds a little pompous and totalitarian to me as it should with real liberals who challenge government and holds them accountable.

Is 'snowflakery' still a concept?
I mean by that ----it seems those that criticize the DOJ or any branch of government and then get a smidgen of pushback from those they criticize.....well, they go into meltdown-mode, ala' that old gal in Oz.

Garland seems to hold our laws and constitution in very low esteem, almost as low as he does the R party. He's a commie.

My apology, it should have been an “attack” on “democracy.”

I really don’t give a damn about your Maga or Trump stuff, you can hang with them, I don’t. I am socially moderate and fiscally conservative and Trump and Maga are neither, I am me, you can be whatever you choose.

Get back to us when the whistleblower (if I were a nutbag like you conservatives I'd be saying they are part of the Deep State) allegations have been corroborated.

A DOJ spokesperson refuted the notion that Weiss had less than full control over the case.

“As both the Attorney General and U.S. Attorney David Weiss have said, U.S. Attorney Weiss has full authority over this matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when, and whether to file charges as he deems appropriate. He needs no further approval to do so,” the spokesperson said in a statement.

According to a statement by Ian Sams, a spokesperson for the White House, the president has been clear that his son’s case should be handled independently by Justice.

“He has upheld that commitment,” Sams said.

In a June 7 letter to House Judiciary Chair Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), Weiss wrote, “I want to make clear that, as the Attorney General has stated, I have been granted ultimate authority over this matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when, and whether to file charges.”

Is 'snowflakery' still a concept?
I mean by that ----it seems those that criticize the DOJ or any branch of government and then get a smidgen of pushback from those they criticize.....well, they go into meltdown-mode, ala' that old gal in Oz.
Don’t see any melt down, it seems that Garland doesn’t like any push back. He is a public figure, he should expect and welcome pushback. All Americans have a right to pushback, whether you are conservative or liberal or right or left or Democrat or Republican or a citizen, if you disagree, you have a right to pushback. That is America, that is free speech, and You have a right to express it.

Forum List

Back