Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all my USMB buddies!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I hope everyone has a safe & exciting weekend with friends & family. We have 4 days of parties planned here. One today with my employees at the world famous Summit Hickory Pitt. Tomorrow with my first ex wife & family. Then Sunday morning with my kids & grandkids. And finally Sunday with my Kansas City Chiefs vs Denver!

I challenge all of you to have one day, Sunday, where we respect everyone on this board. No name calling, no insults. Enjoy life & be respectful of all for one day....

Go Chiefs!

Family will be here for dinner and the sharing of presents.

Hope the rest of you will be as lucky

I hope everyone has a safe & exciting weekend with friends & family. We have 4 days of parties planned here. One today with my employees at the world famous Summit Hickory Pitt. Tomorrow with my first ex wife & family. Then Sunday morning with my kids & grandkids. And finally Sunday with my Kansas City Chiefs vs Denver!

I challenge all of you to have one day, Sunday, where we respect everyone on this board. No name calling, no insults. Enjoy life & be respectful of all for one day....

Go Chiefs!

Merry Christmas to one of my fave posters here :)

Go Chiefs!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

With all due respect to the Chiefs & Broncos, but I'm with MDK, my fellow Pittsburgher, and say "Here we go Steelers, here we go!"

giphy.gif

Go Chiefs!

Go Chiefs!

Go Chiefs!

Go Chiefs!

From one Kansas City native resident to another.We are not buddies and obviously dont care for each other however that wont stop me from being nice here on this thread especially after you made a mature post and reasonable request here.:thup:

In being respectful with no name calling or insults here,"i save that for the sports section with you.":Dhope your family has a nice christmas and enjoys themselves.:thup: and hope there is no problems or friction with the ex wife when you see her as well.:thup: Never like to see that happen with anyone even with people i know in real life i dont like.lol

speaking of your Chiefs,I will for sure be cheering them on IF they face the Cheatriots "whom rather you want to believe it or not have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal and have ruined and tainted a great sport forever thanks to BeliCHEAT and shady brady.:mad:"

All of their wins should be taken away from them under that criminal coach. Had that game not been in NE last year,your Chiefs WOULD have had a much better excellent chance of winning since they would not have had the home town refs in their pockets which is WHY their home record of winning over the years is not one bit at all impressive as your Chiefs were in the 90's when they dominated opponents at home.:up: I did not like your chiefs ever back then,but unlike the cheats,I RESPECTED them since they did not cheat to win.:thup:

Your Chiefs as you remember last year,had penalty calls called against them that when the Cheats made those same penaltys,they got away with them and were NOT called. Guess what? that ALSO happened with the Baltimore Ravens two years ago. Coincidence? sure it was,and I am the king of England as well.:rolleyes::rofl:

so you really got screwed by the home town refs up there same as baltimore did.your chiefs would have won for sure had it been here in kc.

You even acknowledged it when your arch rival and hated Raiders got screwed by the home town refs with the BS tuck rule.easily by far the worst call in NFL history.:mad:

Then they had the refs in their pockets as well in the superbowl when they allowed the pats players to MUG the Rams receivers.wide reciever Issac bruce said he had never played a game before where he the refs seemed to not notice how he was mugged in the end zone and no calls on them.

PLUS even a former NFL official said that was the worst game he ever saw officiated saying he had seen HIGH SCHOOL GAMES much better officiated than that.:rolleyes:

and THIS is coming from someone who was HAPPY that the pats won that superbowl since until this year i had rooted against the Rams the last 20 years for leaving LA.:D they deprived that evil woman from getting her hands on another superbowl trophy.:thup:

I really wish your Chiefs were playing them at home at Arrowhead in the playoffs because the FACTS are when they have to play GOOD football teams on the road in the playoffs,they cant win because they dont have the home town refs in their pockets.:D

Superbowls dont count since that is a neautral site.lol

I bet you were not aware of these facts that prove they cant win on the road in the playoffs against good teams.?:D Guess when the last time was they DID win? NINE years ago against the chargers in San Diego when your former coach Marty the moron shiittenheimer was the coach:lmao:. A coach whos mind always froze up once the playoffs started and always went ONE AND DONE in the playoffs all the time when he was coach with BOTH the chiefs and chargers.:D:rofl::lmao::haha:

so IF your chiefs happen to face the Cheats,i am in your corner and also say GO CHIEFS.:up::beer::clap2::laugh2::thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back