Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all my USMB buddies!

975001752168fdf900d6.gif

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Grandpa! I hope everyone has a safe and meaningful holiday.

Let's Go Steelers! Big game on Christmas against the evil Ravens.
I'll root for the Iron Curtain

as I said before,as long as your chiefs who got screwed over by the cheatriots last year-the team wheter you realise it or not have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox and ruined and tainted a great sport with their cheating and having the home two refs in their pockets,as long as your chiefs face THEM in the playoffs. i say GO CHIEFS,:up:

the proof is in the pudding that the whole world knows they are criminals and belong behind bars the fact that shady brady got booed at the superbowl last year AND the NFL ratings are down worse than they EVER have been since the existance of the NFL.they are fed up with those cheaters getting special treatment getting away with crime after crime.:thup:

I will NEVER give the NFL a dime of my money.

just wondering? do you know any football fans in st louis that are butthurt they lost the Rams?:up:

if so,this is for them,a chiristmas present you can pass on to them.hee hee-I LOVE LA.:D

i guess i cant get too mad at the cheats for winning that superbowl since they DID give me the pleasure of that evil woman owner not getting her hands on another superbowl trophy that should have been LA's.:thup: I am so glad and so thankful it wasnt the LOS ANGELES Rams that got a superbowl taken away from them by the cheats and those corrupt officials in the NFL,that would have been very painful to swallow.

the NFL is so corrupt they rigged that superbowl for the cheats to win same way they rigged the raiders playoff game before that with that BS tuck rule.the worst call in NFL playoff history cause the refs were chickenshit cowards afraid to get out of NE alive.they NEVER would have made that BS call in Oakland.no way,no how.:mad:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back