Merry Christmas Sarah Palin!

1782082_1037339552955874_5526998474842915173_n.jpg

The bible thumping moralists like the palins should be the last type of "people" anyone listens to. Instead of sex education , kids are being sold abstinence only which doesn't work out too well, but hey, bristol made her million

just mumble the magic jesus word and you too can whore around, just ask "forgiveness" afterwards!!!!

Abstinence works EVERY time.
But one has to practice what one preaches, Bristol didn't.
Fine. But don't push the lie that abstinence doesn't work.

You know its takes a real low life to pick on persons child or grand child ON Christmas Day. Sometimes I wonder if I would miss all the low life stunts in the world if you democrats were gone.

no one is picking at her "grandchild". they're commenting on palin and bristol's hypocrisy. that's what happens when you make your living pretending you're holier than thou.

if this were one of the president's daughters, you'd be having a field day about black girls having children out of wedlock.

dismissed.

The bible thumping moralists like the palins should be the last type of "people" anyone listens to. Instead of sex education , kids are being sold abstinence only which doesn't work out too well, but hey, bristol made her million

just mumble the magic jesus word and you too can whore around, just ask "forgiveness" afterwards!!!!

Abstinence works EVERY time.
But one has to practice what one preaches, Bristol didn't.
Fine. But don't push the lie that abstinence doesn't work.

abstinence ONLY doesn't work. that's a proven fact.

Bristol Palin was never a paid spokeswoman for abstinence. This is a lie being pushed by the Left to "prove" she is a hypocrit. We see the Left doing this all the time.

Katie Couric saved America from Sarah Palin. Just a few simple questions and Sarah stumbled badly. Couldn't even name one fucking newspaper she read. Ha! McCain handed the OO to Obama on a platter.

(Just think: At least this latest bus of clowns could answer that question easily.)
More and more Americans can't name a newspaper they read. We're dumping our subscriptions to these daily propaganda rags of the Democrat Party. One day they will all be out of business before we repeal the freedom of the press clause to the first amendment.

no one is picking at her "grandchild". they're commenting on palin and bristol's hypocrisy. that's what happens when you make your living pretending you're holier than thou.

if this were one of the president's daughters, you'd be having a field day about black girls having children out of wedlock.

dismissed.
First you'd have to find a guy who'd fuck Obama's oldest daughter.

More and more Americans can't name a newspaper they read. We're dumping our subscriptions to these daily propaganda rags of the Democrat Party. One day they will all be out of business before we repeal the freedom of the press clause to the first amendment.

More and more Americans are not one heartbeat away from an office where they have to know policy things. Caribou Barbie obviously doesn't. "She's as dumb as the rest of you" isn't a qualifier, really.

It wasn't just that she couldn't name newspapers. She couldn't tell you which Korea was our ally. She couldn't name an example of Judicial Overreach other than Roe v. Wade. She couldn't tell what the Bush Doctrine was.

So let's be blunt what really happened here. McCain picked a running mate without vetting her. He read the media buzz that she was this reform minded governor up in Alaska and he needed someone for Conservatives to get excited about because he was really the second choice for people who found Romney and Huckabee unacceptable.

Bristol Palin was never a paid spokeswoman for abstinence. This is a lie being pushed by the Left to "prove" she is a hypocrit. We see the Left doing this all the time.

Bristol Palin Made Close To $1 Million Pushing Abstinence-Only Policies, Now Is Pregnant With Child No. 2

Her work generated a bit of controversy in 2009 when her take-home pay for Candie’s was seven times what the charity actually brought in donations.

Forbes reported, “Apparently, the organization was only able to find $35,000 to grant to charities from the $1,242,476 donated from the public. Meanwhile, the young Ms. Palin managed to pull in a $262,500 paycheck for her role as an ambassador for their teen pregnancy prevention campaign in 2009.”

Bristol Palin continued to rack in the earnings from her appearances, making between $15,000 and $30,000 for every speech she made advocating abstinence-only policies, which the Daily Beast estimated to total about $100,000 per year.

Well, she's not running for an elected position within the government, so I couldn't really care less what she does or does not do with her own time or how many babies she has, or whether she is married or not. Makes no difference to me, and I don't understand the obsessive hatred for this young girl.

Well, she's not running for an elected position within the government, so I couldn't really care less what she does or does not do with her own time or how many babies she has, or whether she is married or not. Makes no difference to me, and I don't understand the obsessive hatred for this young girl.
It's fun to watch the Right change their ""family values".

More and more Americans are not one heartbeat away from an office where they have to know policy things. Caribou Barbie obviously doesn't. "She's as dumb as the rest of you" isn't a qualifier, really.

It wasn't just that she couldn't name newspapers. She couldn't tell you which Korea was our ally. She couldn't name an example of Judicial Overreach other than Roe v. Wade. She couldn't tell what the Bush Doctrine was.

So let's be blunt what really happened here. McCain picked a running mate without vetting her. He read the media buzz that she was this reform minded governor up in Alaska and he needed someone for Conservatives to get excited about because he was really the second choice for people who found Romney and Huckabee unacceptable.
\
Wrong. Lehmann collapsed and Couric did a job on Sarah with some creative editing. Sarah was the real deal, but her opportunity has passed.

Greg

It's fun to watch the Right change their ""family values".

You have a weird sense of what "family values" are. But you lot have any??

Greg

Forum List

Back