Merry Christmas Sarah Palin!

Those of us who would like to elect people to office who aren't hypocrites, that's who. Sarah and her incestuous brood had no business promoting Republican "family values".

Sarah Palin doesn't currently occupy an office, nor is she even running for one.

Thank you for the update since 2008 when she was. And in 2012 when she teased the press like the cheap hooker she is.
I don't know what I would have done without you.

Thank you for the update since 2008 when she was. And in 2012 when she teased the press like the cheap hooker she is.

You're quite welcome! Some of us don't live in the past, and those of us who don't are always glad to remind those that do that the past is over and done with. Time to live in 2015, not 2008 sweetheart.

As soon as she goes away, and quits promoting herself in public.

Oh, so you are trying to silence her? Is that what you think you are doing? Lol. :D

I'm laughing at her and hers. Totally different from trying to silence them.

You just said "as soon as she goes away, and quits promoting herself in public." Well, I'm sorry, but as an American taxpaying citizen, it is her right to make tweets and FB posts about herself, her daughters, her grandchildren, or anything else she wants to "blog" about. If it is so bothersome for you, don't read her blogs. Problem solved. The way you people attack this family says a LOT more about you than it does about them, sorry to say. It is just disgusting, and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

..and the rest of us have the right to laugh at her circus of incompetence and trailer trash antics. They are sort of like a real life Green Acres reality show. All that is missing is Arnold the Pig.

Just as we laugh at Clinton and his Best Little Whorehouse in DC. Then we have Hillary in the real life Lying King. Then we have the slut Fluke that wants America to pay for her pill. Obama has a whole list of stuff we can laugh at.

Somehow, I don't think you laugh at that comedy of errors.

I did my part. I send Bristol a box of condoms after the first pregnancy. She wrote back, "Thanks for the reindeer sausage casings!"

You're quite welcome! Some of us don't live in the past, and those of us who don't are always glad to remind those that do that the past is over and done with. Time to live in 2015, not 2008 sweetheart.

And some of us learn from the past so we don't make the same mistake in the future, sweetheart.
So I take it you also have no recollection of how the economy went down the tubes that same year, either, and why McCain and Palin lost.
Hopefully someone will be around to explain things to you in November 2016.

Oh, so you are trying to silence her? Is that what you think you are doing? Lol. :D

I'm laughing at her and hers. Totally different from trying to silence them.

You just said "as soon as she goes away, and quits promoting herself in public." Well, I'm sorry, but as an American taxpaying citizen, it is her right to make tweets and FB posts about herself, her daughters, her grandchildren, or anything else she wants to "blog" about. If it is so bothersome for you, don't read her blogs. Problem solved. The way you people attack this family says a LOT more about you than it does about them, sorry to say. It is just disgusting, and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

..and the rest of us have the right to laugh at her circus of incompetence and trailer trash antics. They are sort of like a real life Green Acres reality show. All that is missing is Arnold the Pig.

Just as we laugh at Clinton and his Best Little Whorehouse in DC. Then we have Hillary in the real life Lying King. Then we have the slut Fluke that wants America to pay for her pill. Obama has a whole list of stuff we can laugh at.

Somehow, I don't think you laugh at that comedy of errors.

I did my part. I send bristol a box of condoms after the first pregnancy. She wrote back, "Thanks for the reindeer sausage casings!"

Sarah probably thought they were balloons.

And some of us learn from the past so we don't make the same mistake in the future, sweetheart.

What same mistake? I was under the impression that her and McCain losing their bid for the White House was a good thing. I don't tend to view America electing Obama to the presidency in 2008 to be a mistake.

How's that abstinence thing workin' out for ya?

Bristol Palin announces birth of second child

Some day, as a Christmas present, Bristol may let you know who the father is (if she knows!)

Indeed. If she wanted your respect she would have gone to a Planned Parenthood chop house and had her child's body parts chopped up and sold to the highest bidder like the Liberal trash would have done.

Nope.

The whole point is that women have choices and those choices are her business alone.

Its the RWNJ hypocrisy that honest people object to. Cranking out bastards while preaching abstinence for money.

Once was forgivable but TWICE?

Simply put, she the definition of a whore.

No. I think you are.

No, Bristol is not a slut. She never did anything that I didn't do at her age. The difference between us is that I am not a hypocrite, and I also had the good sense to stop by the men's room at the Phillips 66 station and invest a quarter into the dispenser on the wall. That seems to be beyond Bristol's pay grade.

Yeah. A
You know its takes a real low life to pick on persons child or grand child ON Christmas Day. Sometimes I wonder if I would miss all the low life stunts in the world if you democrats were gone.

Look, unibrow, the Palins dragged their dirty laundry ONTO the stage of the Republican National Convention in 2008. The press didn't seek them out. It was Sarah's choice to put a very pregnant Bristol on stage for the world to see, not the press nor any low life liberal.

You reap what you sow.
Sarah did not mention anything about her daughter OR her being pregnant.

Try again.

"Sarah did not mention anything about her daughter OR her being pregnant.
Try again."

Are you that uninformed or just forgetful? She told McCain right off the bat that her daughter was pregnant and unmarried, but "engaged" to Levi Johnston. Check the link and the date of the story, and try again.

Palin’s Teen Daughter Is Pregnant; New G.O.P. Tumult
By KATHARINE Q. SEELYE
SEPT. 1, 2008
ST. PAUL — The 17-year-old daughter of Gov. Sarah Palin, John McCain’s running mate, is five months pregnant, the Alaskan governor announced Monday, adding a new element of tumult to a Republican convention that had already been disrupted by Hurricane Gustav. The daughter, Bristol, plans to marry the father, according to the statement, which was issued by Governor Palin and her husband, Todd.
Yeah. After the Liberal media went bonkers about pictures of Bristol looking pregnant... To her being the real mother to Sarah's downs baby etc.

Libs are not only nosey fuckers... But also major drama queens.

What same mistake? I was under the impression that her and McCain losing their bid for the White House was a good thing. I don't tend to view America electing Obama to the presidency in 2008 to be a mistake.

If you're going to quote me, don't cherry-pick and try to twist what I said. You lose.

Yeah. A
You know its takes a real low life to pick on persons child or grand child ON Christmas Day. Sometimes I wonder if I would miss all the low life stunts in the world if you democrats were gone.

Look, unibrow, the Palins dragged their dirty laundry ONTO the stage of the Republican National Convention in 2008. The press didn't seek them out. It was Sarah's choice to put a very pregnant Bristol on stage for the world to see, not the press nor any low life liberal.

You reap what you sow.
Sarah did not mention anything about her daughter OR her being pregnant.

Try again.

"Sarah did not mention anything about her daughter OR her being pregnant.
Try again."

Are you that uninformed or just forgetful? She told McCain right off the bat that her daughter was pregnant and unmarried, but "engaged" to Levi Johnston. Check the link and the date of the story, and try again.

Palin’s Teen Daughter Is Pregnant; New G.O.P. Tumult
By KATHARINE Q. SEELYE
SEPT. 1, 2008
ST. PAUL — The 17-year-old daughter of Gov. Sarah Palin, John McCain’s running mate, is five months pregnant, the Alaskan governor announced Monday, adding a new element of tumult to a Republican convention that had already been disrupted by Hurricane Gustav. The daughter, Bristol, plans to marry the father, according to the statement, which was issued by Governor Palin and her husband, Todd.
Yeah. After the Liberal media went bonkers about pictures of Bristol looking pregnant... To her being the real mother to Sarah's downs baby etc.

Libs are not only nosey fuckers... But also major drama queens.

Nope, the story of Bristol's pregnancy was released just after McCain picked Sarah on August 29th, and before the RNC. There were no press pictures of Bristol prior to the RNC. Better at least try to Google sometimes. It's right there at your fingertips.

Katie Couric saved America from Sarah Palin. Just a few simple questions and Sarah stumbled badly. Couldn't even name one fucking newspaper she read. Ha! McCain handed the OO to Obama on a platter.

(Just think: At least this latest bus of clowns could answer that question easily.)

Libs do like to lie. For months in 2008 they went with the story that Sarah faked her pregnancy and that Trig was Brisol's baby. With pic's of both Palin women as some sort of "proof" and much drama and gnashing of teeth. Now they are going to deny this.

Shocking. Not.

Forum List

Back