Merry Christmas

Happy / Merry / Whatever: Hanukkah, Christmas, Festivus, Bodhi Day, Winter Solstice, Soyal, Saturnalia, Yule, Kwanzaa, Fiesta of Our Lady of Guadalupe, and Omisoka.

Oh and Happy Giftmas too!

My gift to you is 24 hours insult free. Enjoy your day!

Too my favorite Gramps on the forum...

Merry Christmas

images

It's already 9 AM. Don't you have some drinking to do, Gramp?
Are you saying that would be a BAD thing, then?

Oh, no. I'd be on it soon myself if I hadn't got so shitfaced last night. :thup:
HAIR OF THE DOG BABY

I buy a 5th of Bombay and half pint of Bacardi Rum before Thanksgiving.....and that ran out a couple of days ago. I make Gin & Tonics and I mix the Rum with Eggnog.
That's all of the booze I buy for the year.

image.jpg
bacardi_gold_superior.jpg

I got divorced this year and had planned on taking up drinking again. My poor old ass gets a hang over on two beers. Those bottles would last me a while. Now what the F*** am I going to do with all that money my ex is not spending. Maybe I will pick gambling as my vice. It is sad when you are to fucking old to even master a vice. Merry Chistmas.

Oh, no. I'd be on it soon myself if I hadn't got so shitfaced last night. :thup:
HAIR OF THE DOG BABY

I buy a 5th of Bombay and half pint of Bacardi Rum before Thanksgiving.....and that ran out a couple of days ago. I make Gin & Tonics and I mix the Rum with Eggnog.

image.jpg

I got divorced this year and had planned on taking up drinking again. My poor old ass gets a hang over on two beers. Those bottles would last me a while. Now what the F*** am I going to do with all that money my ex is not spending. Maybe I will pick gambling as my vice. It is sad when you are to fucking old to even master a vice. Merry Chistmas.

You're doing this all wrong. You're supposed to drink because you're married. Not because you're divorced.

HAIR OF THE DOG BABY

image.jpg

Guns buddy. Guns...

HAIR OF THE DOG BABY

image.jpg

Guns buddy. Guns...

Ya, that is actually in the plan. When my house sells, I plan to move out into the counrty where I can take advantage of fire arms. Right now if go firing my weapons any where but a range I would end up in a cell. 10 acres and a stocked pond is where I plan to be by the end of summer. By next christmas dog kennels built and baclk to breeding black labs and coon dogs. I can not freaking wait, out of this stupid ass city and away from the traffic.

The Twelve Days of Christmas! The Fifth Day is the Best!

20171225_210209.jpg

My two favorite gifts. Supposedly I'm supposed to put the whiskey in the barrel and add something to it? Not sure how this works but as long as the whiskey still works it's a winner!

Forum List

Back