Meryl Streep Was Dead Wrong About MMA

Exactly. Hey she didn't mean to talk down to you little people like that it's just she thinks of you that way and it slipped out.

You as well as others here did not listen to her entire comments, and yet you want to weigh in on them. This is exactly how TrumpleThinSkin got elected.

Her first comments were about the diversity and origins of many of the people in the audience last night. Some of them coming from beginnings that most of you stupid morons on here can't imagine. It's really sad that you all are so bigoted and prejudiced against anything that's not directly within your immediate, myopic grasp.

I did listen to the whole thing, and her fluff up front was just window dressing for her partisan hacks later on.

She's a hack, you're a hack.

So you condone a presidential candidate making fun of handicapped people and she was wrong to call him out on that. Good for you, fuck-wad.

So you condone smarmy self centered prick actors thinking they are better than the rest of us?

God you people are fucking lemmings.

LOOK THE FAMOUS PEOPLE ARE TELLING ME HOW TO THINK AND THAT I AM SO SO AWESOME FOR CARING FUH FUH FUH
The truth is, Trump wasnt even making fun of his disability. Thats just how he makes fun of people when they are acting dumb. Watch this video. He does the same EXACT same thing to people who ARENT handicapped.

Oh fucking horseshit. It's recorded on video. And he was specifically talking about Kovaleski at the time.

Six-month-later historical revisionism. Classic.

So you condone smarmy self centered prick actors thinking they are better than the rest of us?

LOOK THE FAMOUS PEOPLE ARE TELLING ME HOW TO THINK AND THAT I AM SO SO AWESOME FOR CARING FUH FUH FUH

You mean like Trumpie telling you how to think.

Don't mix her giving Trump a gobfull for being the fuckwit he is, to her being smarmy. I saw nothing smarmy in her comments.

Where did she say she thought she was better than you? You sound a tad defensive.

Exactly. Hey she didn't mean to talk down to you little people like that it's just she thinks of you that way and it slipped out.

You as well as others here did not listen to her entire comments, and yet you want to weigh in on them. This is exactly how TrumpleThinSkin got elected.

Her first comments were about the diversity and origins of many of the people in the audience last night. Some of them coming from beginnings that most of you stupid morons on here can't imagine. It's really sad that you all are so bigoted and prejudiced against anything that's not directly within your immediate, myopic grasp.

I did listen to the whole thing, and her fluff up front was just window dressing for her partisan hacks later on.

So you condone a presidential candidate making fun of handicapped people and she was wrong to call him out on that. Good for you, fuck-wad.

The truth is, Trump wasnt even making fun of his disability. Thats just how he makes fun of people when they are acting dumb. Watch this video. He does the same EXACT same thing to people who ARENT handicapped.

Trump did the same thing about himself, about Cruz and others......but the left lies....the only way they can push their agenda......the actual reporter, has a hand that has some sort of an issue, and not a full body handicap....and the odds that Trump knew anything about the reporter other than that he is a hack...is incredibly doubtful....the guy isn't that important.....

Oh fucking horseshit. It's recorded on video. And he was specifically talking about Kovaleski at the time.

Moron....he does that same thing against everyone he mocks....it was show and proven...try to catch the fuck up moron.

The fact that she may have not even been "trying" to diss sports or middle America basically proves the point that people on the right are making. That progressives are out of touch with most of the country.

I think it hilarious that people give so much weight to a group that universally screws over its own kind. The average actor makes 14,000 per year. Just think how much better their lives could be if these superstars put their money where their mouths were and instead of making 20 million for a movie they only, heaven forbid, made one million. Then, the rest of the actors could actually make more.

I guess that's too much of a personal sacrifice for them though. I hark back to the way the actors were viewed back in the Elizabethan era, which is not well!

"The Reputation of Elizabethan actors
The reputation of the early Elizabethan Actors was not good. Many were viewed as Rogues and Vagabonds. Actors were not trusted. Travelling Elizabethan Actors were considered such a threat that that regulations were imposed and licenses were granted to the aristocracy for the maintenance of troupes of players. Actors would be asked for these credentials - they were treated with suspicion!"

Elizabethan Actors

Listen to her speech you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.

You've hit on the perfect description....and yes it's obvious the dbod didn't listen to the speech

I've posted a graphic of the most salient points as well as the YouTube video. WTF have you two fat-asses done except bitch about something you don't even understand?
You see Sassy, It wasn't that she was talking down to you like you're an idiot it's just that you're too fucking dumb to understand what she was really trying to say about people (you) she thinks are dumb.

I don't take the loon posting here or Streep serious...see that's where they both fail. Neither of them are worth the powder to blow them to hell

She graduated from Vassar and received an MFA from Yale and has an Honorary Doctor of Arts degree from Dartmouth. You never even got out of high school.

Did he use the same gesture, ever, when referring to other people?

Does Kovaleski make those motions due to his disability?

Don't mix her giving Trump a gobfull for being the fuckwit he is, to her being smarmy. I saw nothing smarmy in her comments.

Where did she say she thought she was better than you? You sound a tad defensive.

Everythign about her is smarmy....

Yes, it is recorded on video, so you have no case. He clearly does that when hes making fun of dummies. Its right there on the video. There is no debate. Its simply a fact.

if you can't see the smarmyness.... well you figure out the next part.

It's Hollywood in general, and in particular the group masturbation sessions known as award shows.

You've hit on the perfect description....and yes it's obvious the dbod didn't listen to the speech

I've posted a graphic of the most salient points as well as the YouTube video. WTF have you two fat-asses done except bitch about something you don't even understand?
You see Sassy, It wasn't that she was talking down to you like you're an idiot it's just that you're too fucking dumb to understand what she was really trying to say about people (you) she thinks are dumb.

I don't take the loon posting here or Streep serious...see that's where they both fail. Neither of them are worth the powder to blow them to hell

She graduated from Vassar and received an MFA from Yale and has an Honorary Doctor of Arts degree from Dartmouth. You never even got out of high school.

Did he use the same gesture, ever, when referring to other people?

Does Kovaleski make those motions due to his disability?

The reporter has a handicapped hand...nothing more.......and he uses those same gestures to mock himself and other people......

Moron....he does that same thing against everyone he mocks....it was show and proven...try to catch the fuck up moron.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Half a year later we're coming up with this line of "see he acts like a retard about everybody, not just Kovaleski" :rofl:

You run with that Sprinklybits.

he did it to Cruz too.

The left.....we have the internet now....you can't just lie about someone, even Trump, and expect the democrats in the press to carry the lie for you and for it not to be challenged...those days are over.

This dude is about to use the White House as a ATM and you're upset about Streep not properly respecting MMA.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Half a year later we're coming up with this line of "see he acts like a retard about everybody, not just Kovaleski" :rofl:

Right after it happened asshole........but the democrats in the press refused to address it.....they wanted to use it to destroy Trump instead.....

Listen to her speech you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.

Absolutely correct.
So what the hell are you here arguing about then? You said she didn't mean it that way just to come full circle and verify that's exactly what she meant.

It's absolutely correct that Pumpkin-Catfish is too stupid to understand. And you, too.
her career is built upon being fake.
What did you expect?

"her career is built upon being fake."
So is Trump's. But at least she's been in the spotlight for 40 years without insulting anybody.
You must mean except those times she opens her mouth to insult people like last night. Sure she didn't come right out and call people asshole Trump voters but that is exactly what she meant.

Her comments were directed at Trump, not the people who voted for him. You didn't listen to the whole 5 minutes either. SO STFU
Geezus you're a big Streep fan eh?

I'm a big fan of hers and about 300,000 others who are ripping Trump a new asshole on FB and Twitter and other Trump Resistance sites that are popping up all over the internet.

I hope a celebrity takes the mic every single day and outs Trump.

Dafuk is an "MMA"?

Seriously?

Mixed Martial Arts

pogo is a special kind of stupid.

Hey, if you're gonna drop jargon in a thread you owe it to the reader to essplain wtf you're talking about.

The average person KNOWS what MMA means. If you don't it's because you are living under a rock, or are deficient in some way.

Oh I doubt that. The OP never explained wtf he was referring to (until I asked). And I wasn't the only one who asked. No I never heard of it.

Half a year later? The video was made right after the incident. You guys just chose not to look at it. You are out of touch dude. Just because YOU dont know whats going on today, doesnt mean the rest of us dont.

Forum List

Back