Message to Cruz Lovers

No I dug up all the info on Cruz and made sure it got out there so that people would no longer be duped. Ditto Carly who I really really liked at one point until I found out she was lock stock and barrel McCain's girl.

Sugar, you just keep right on running the primary race! That's a guaranteed victory strategy for November, right there.

RETARD!

I'm laying out no strategy for the general . And Carb and I were talking about the primaries.
Strategy for victory in November is an intense GOTV drive for Donald J. Trump.

Not any more if this Trump Nazism continues.
Lol. Hillary Marxism worries me.

Evidently not enough for you to be nice to people who are leaning towards your guy and not necessarily all in for him.

I'd like to know from Cruz supporters not those in the campaign for him how much you all know and understand about the Utah Compact and why Ted's biggest supporters including Lee and Beck and the entire Mormon community are so pro open borders but Cruz said he was against them.

And yet those in the Utah Compact are completely in Ted's tent. Strange.

But that's for another thread one day. I sure as heck would like to know the answer to that one though. Because I know posters like 1st Rambo are against open borders.

I know Cruz has done everything in his power to keep his word to the people who voted for his senate campaign, that includes border security.

Now I'm not saying he has flipped but I just find it monumentally bizarre that people like Senator Mike Lee and Senator Flake? hope I have his name right are mega unlimited immigration both from Mexico and Muslim immigration.

Unlimited. No prosecutions of illegals. The Utah Compact lays it out. It's very strange.

Senator Lee actually gave an interview to HuffPo where he praised Senator Liz Warren as if she was the Second Coming while he trashed Trump. Strange.

Politics makes for strange bedfellows, you don't have to agree 100% with someone to support them. At this point I plan to vote for Trump, but if you folks keep telling me my vote isn't wanted or needed, that could change. I might sit this one out and see if you're right.

Not any more if this Trump Nazism continues.

Evidently not enough for you to be nice to people who are leaning towards your guy and not necessarily all in for him.

I'd like to know from Cruz supporters not those in the campaign for him how much you all know and understand about the Utah Compact and why Ted's biggest supporters including Lee and Beck and the entire Mormon community are so pro open borders but Cruz said he was against them.

But that's for another thread one day. I sure as heck would like to know the answer to that one though. Because I know posters like 1st Rambo are against open borders.

I know Cruz has done everything in his power to keep his word to the people who voted for his senate campaign, that includes border security.
If you want border security then would you not want Trump? Hello McFly!

You don't need my vote, you said so in your OP.

Oh please, Cruz told many lies about Trump and threw the first grenade in the war of the wives. Not to mention that stunt he pulled against Ben Carson in Iowa was unconscionable. Cruz got burned by the very game he was playing and now he's acting like a whiny little pussy. Ted Cruz, the self-appointed leader of the Conservative movement, may have just tipped the courts in favor of Liberals with his little stunt.

You dickweasels are entitled to whatever opinion you want to have regarding the primaries. Trump won the nomination with less than 50% of the GOP backing him. Those are the rules and he won fair and square. But the primaries are OVER... this was the moment Trump (and YOU) needed to bring the party together... Party Unity... Big Tent... Let's put our differences aside and focus on defeating Hillary Clinton....

What we GOT... was a bunch of pompous and arrogant loud-mouths who refused to allow Ted Cruz any sort of dignity and couldn't resist taking a few more parting shots at the man. Blustering on and on into the next day about how Cruz ended his career and how he somehow unwittingly has unified the party behind Trump by not kissing his ass.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO... was shut your pie holes and show some class! That's really ALL you had to do. Just suck it up... let the man have his dignity... accept what he said as a positive and good thing, and show a modicum of respect for him in speaking favorably about Trump's agenda and the party platform.... HAD YOU DONE THAT... You would see millions and millions of Cruz supporters streaming to Trump's corner. But, AGAIN... you DIDN'T do that. You chose to rehash the primaries... you're doing so here in this very post.

Apparently, it is more important to for you to bash and trash Ted Cruz than to defeat Hillary Clinton. You fuckwits literally just walked away from MILLIONS of potential votes because you couldn't refrain for one day from being complete assholes.

So okay.... You don't want or need our support? You don't have it! Fuck you and Donald Trump.... go out there and get your ass kicked by Hillary! When it happens, just remember, you didn't need us... you could do it without us! It was FAR MORE important to bash and trash Ted Cruz a little more! This was the moment YOU lost the election for Donald Trump.

Go fuck yourself asshole. Cruz got punked by Trump at his own game.Trump didn't have to let Cruz speak, but he was gracious enough to allow it. Cruz knew the deal, that in return for the prime speaking spot he was supposed to just say, "Vote Trump". But whiny little pussies like Cruz and yourself still can't get over the ass beating you took. If Hillary wins and the SCOTUS becomes Liberal we can thank garbage like Cruz and YOU. There's much more at stake here than your little butt-hurt feelings. Trump won now shut the fuck up and get over it, or get used to Liberal decisions coming from the presidency and SCOTUS.

I guess that's what we'll have, asswipe. Because, I plan to actively campaign AGAINST Donald Trump now. It didn't have to be that way... YOU made that happen! Be proud of that!

LOL OK. I made you campaign against Trump. That's a good one. With thin skin like that you'll fit right in with Liberals and their safe spaces.

And to really put the icing on the cake Goldman Sachs and others financed Ted to run as a tea party anti establishment candidate for Senate.

And a Goldman-Sachs man is now running Trump's campaign... go figure? :dunno:

Well first off Trump has never denied he has connections on Wall Street. And secondly when did Manafort his campaign manager work for Goldman Sachs?

His finance chairman:
Trump turns to Goldman Sachs veteran as finance chairman

That makes sense to me to hire a pro as a finance chairman. And one more time Trump freely admits he knows Wall Street inside and out.

And please understand I was a rabid Cruz fan at one point. Rabid. But then I started discovering how actually establishment he was. The Bush connection did me in. When he hired Neil and his wife it was just icing on the cake after all I'd found out.

Pity.

Watching CNN this morning and former Congressman Bob Barr felt that Senaror Ted Cruz's behavior was appropriate last night and today when he tripled down on his lackluster endorsement of Trump. Let me remind Cruz lovers, "Trump owes you NOTHING!" The man won 36 primaries and the nomination. He does not have to "reach out" to you. He does not have to prove himself as a supporter of the Constitution. Your choice in November is between saving America or destroying it by not supporting Donald Trump. If you do not help with GOTV for Trump this year...you are part of the problem. You do not support the Constitution.

That's a great way to win over Cruz supporters.

"Fuck you, and vote for me."

:thup:

Trump is there just to lose to his friend Hillary.

His only mission was to stop Cruz, the only one who could.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed in Cruz. He's jumped ship and headed over to the Bush-Establishment dark side. It could cost him in the future.
I don't know how anyone could support a man who accused Ted Cruz's father of being in on the JFK assassination, especially Ted Cruz.

No, Trump just needs to drop out and start more scam universities around the country.

Now I'm not saying he has flipped but I just find it monumentally bizarre that people like Senator Mike Lee and Senator Flake? hope I have his name right are mega unlimited immigration both from Mexico and Muslim immigration.

Unlimited. No prosecutions of illegals. The Utah Compact lays it out. It's very strange.

Senator Lee actually gave an interview to HuffPo where he praised Senator Liz Warren as if she was the Second Coming while he trashed Trump. Strange.

Politics makes for strange bedfellows, you don't have to agree 100% with someone to support them. At this point I plan to vote for Trump, but if you folks keep telling me my vote isn't wanted or needed, that could change. I might sit this one out and see if you're right.

Hey hey hey! I'm not saying that your vote and support aren't needed. Bottom line is everyone's future is dependent on keeping Clinton from 1600 Pennsylvania. There's an old saying "Some men I fear, some men I dread".

I put Hillary and a Clinton administration in the dread category.

Hey hey hey! I'm not saying that your vote and support aren't needed. Bottom line is everyone's future is dependent on keeping Clinton from 1600 Pennsylvania. There's an old saying "Some men I fear, some men I dread".

I don't believe elections are real.

If they are, they are rigged.

Trump is the fix for that. Bernie exposed Clinton as being appointed verses elected in the primary.

Simply put, she was a good soldier and now it is her turn. It is owed her.

Watching CNN this morning and former Congressman Bob Barr felt that Senaror Ted Cruz's behavior was appropriate last night and today when he tripled down on his lackluster endorsement of Trump. Let me remind Cruz lovers, "Trump owes you NOTHING!" The man won 36 primaries and the nomination. He does not have to "reach out" to you. He does not have to prove himself as a supporter of the Constitution. Your choice in November is between saving America or destroying it by not supporting Donald Trump. If you do not help with GOTV for Trump this year...you are part of the problem. You do not support the Constitution.

He's not friends with the Clintons. They just ran in the same social circles. The one that was running cover for Clinton was Jeb Bush. Until Trump came along it looked like we'd all be saying "Presidential nominee Jeb Bush".

Cripes the Bushes are so damn close with the Clintons that the twins call Bill and Hillary Uncle Bill and Aunt Hillary.

As far as Cruz goes, he and Heidi worked for eons for Bushes. Establishment all the way.

Cruz did himself no favors. The reality of the situation is that he would have been better off totally skipping the speaking spot and not endorsing him, rather than doing what he did. He thinks he scored some points with a majority of Republican's and he'll find out in a couple of years just how wrong he was.

Watching him speak is really nauseating. He constantly pauses and does that putrid chuckle before continuing on. Its obviously a habit that he really needs to kick. Turns people off and has earned him the "creepy" title
Agreed on him skipping the event. Also agree he thinks he moved the ball forward when, in reality, he could easily find himself evicted from the entire game.

He's not friends with the Clintons. They just ran in the same social circles. The one that was running cover for Clinton was Jeb Bush. Until Trump came along it looked like we'd all be saying "Presidential nominee Jeb Bush".

Cripes the Bushes are so damn close with the Clintons that the twins call Bill and Hillary Uncle Bill and Aunt Hillary.

As far as Cruz goes, he and Heidi worked for eons for Bushes. Establishment all the way.

Ok so him inviting them to his wedding and all the glowing wonderful things he had to say about the Clintons was a lie.

How does that make me feel any better?:

Fuck Trump

Cruz did himself no favors. The reality of the situation is that he would have been better off totally skipping the speaking spot and not endorsing him, rather than doing what he did. He thinks he scored some points with a majority of Republican's and he'll find out in a couple of years just how wrong he was.

Watching him speak is really nauseating. He constantly pauses and does that putrid chuckle before continuing on. Its obviously a habit that he really needs to kick. Turns people off and has earned him the "creepy" title
Agreed on him skipping the event. Also agree he thinks he moved the ball forward when, in reality, he could easily find himself evicted from the entire game.

I don't think it matters what Cruz does, it will be wrong.

Cruz does not fit in the GOP or the entire federal system, he's a conservative.

Nobody will support Cruz in future.

Well you're here supporting the OP and he doesn't seem think your guy has to anything to gain my support. Here's what he said.

He does not have to "reach out" to you. He does not have to prove himself as a supporter of the Constitution.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the irony--of your post with Bush Sr. as your icon picture--who in no way in hell will be voting for Donald Trump either. You know if Ronald Reagan wouldn't have voted for Donald Trump there are millions of other Republicans that won't either. They are in fact voting their conscience knowing that this Chimpanzee is in no way Presidential material, character, knowledge or has the constraint to be commander & chief of this country.

Furthermore no one could sink low enough to endorse a candidate who has called him a liar a thousand times, & attacked his wife and not only her, but his father also. I am in no way a Cruz supporter, but it was good to see he had the balls to call out a wrong.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He fucked himself as a narcissistic Glen Beck Mormon puppet. Go to Utah and run Teddy.

Oh the irony--of your post with Bush Sr. as your icon picture--who in no way in hell will be voting for Donald Trump either. You know if Ronald Reagan wouldn't have voted for Donald Trump there are millions of other Republicans that won't either. They are in fact voting their conscience knowing that this Chimpanzee is in no way Presidential material, character, knowledge or has the constraint to be commander & chief of this country.

Furthermore no one could sink low enough to endorse a candidate who has called him a liar a thousand times, & attacked his wife and not only her, but his father also. I am in no way a Cruz supporter, but it was good to see he had the balls to call out a wrong.

How can women vote for Hillary? W Bush set GOP back a decade. Lil Jeb thought he would have a coronation. Sorry. Too bad.

Forum List

Back