META (Facebook) Banning Conservatives over their opinions.....

I don't know ... Sometimes it still just fun to talk about, and laugh at, how META's stock price is tanking.

META has 2.9 billion shares that fell from a high of $378.69 per share last year to $167.98 currently.
That is losing $210.71 per share on 2.9 billion shares.

That's over $611 billion in value they lost in a year, and the majority of it over politics.

I bet they are just trying to outpace Disney.
Disney has only managed to lose a maximum of $53 billion in a single quarter, and META has to be beating that by now.

It a race to the gutter ... :auiqs.jpg:

The peak in 2021 was an aberration from the rest of their history. I doubt anyone is surprised it came back down.

I don't know ... Sometimes it still just fun to talk about, and laugh at, how META's stock price is tanking.
I'm down with that. Let's put Suckerbird in the poor house. I haven't been on FB for years.

But let's reject those who want to use him as an excuse to expand state control of the media. That's a "cure" worse than the disease.

Go post your filth on the unTruthsocial app. God I hate crybabies. Facebook has the lowest level of scrutiny possible and you morons still complain.

It’s a private business on the internet. The internet is free. Their space on it isn’t.
Go post YOUR filth on National Enquirer where it belongs, with Elvis and Planet X.

The peak in 2021 was an aberration from the rest of their history. I doubt anyone is surprised it came back down.

Highs and lows are generally aberrations by their very nature ... :auiqs.jpg:
That does nothing to diminish the losses or any of the bullshit in between.

Stop struggling ... They are losing value and money hand over fist.

Those of us who prize the Constitution see it a bit differently.

I am a vehement Constitutionalist. You could certainly say that I "prize the Constitution".

Facebook has no Constitutional duty to exercise free speech on its platform. It simply doesn't...

Highs and lows are generally aberrations by their very nature ... :auiqs.jpg:
That does nothing to diminish the losses or any of the bullshit in between.

Stop struggling ... They are losing value and money hand over fist.

It was not so much the high but the sharp peaking getting there.

It is not about complaining, it is about sound investing.

Yeah whatever ...

You're doing your best to dismiss or diminish the idea they lost a shitload of money in a year ... Which was the point I was making in the first place.
There isn't anything sound about investing in a company that cannot keep from losing a shitload of money in a year.

Just stop ... You aren't going to make a $611 billion dollar tragedy disappear ... :auiqs.jpg:
It almost enough to finance the Inflation Reduction Act, you silly bastard.

Yeah whatever ...

You're doing your best to dismiss or diminish the idea they lost a shitload of money in a year ... Which was the point I was making in the first place.
There isn't anything sound about investing in a company that cannot keep from losing a shitload of money in a year.

Just stop ... You aren't going to make a $611 billion dollar tragedy disappear ... :auiqs.jpg:
It almost enough to finance the Inflation Reduction Act, you silly bastard.

I am not doing either.

But whatever makes you happy

I am not doing either.

But whatever makes you happy

Yes you were ...
Whether or not you agree has nothing to do with anything that makes me happy,
and I don't need your permission to be happy in any case.

Just stop trying to think of whatever stupid and vapid shit you can come up with for a response ... :auiqs.jpg:

Yes you were ...
Whether or not you agree has nothing to do with anything that makes me happy,
and I don't need your permission to be happy in any case.

Just stop trying to think of whatever stupid and vapid shit you can come up with for a response ... :auiqs.jpg:

Again, if it makes you happy to think some sort of "wokeness" is the cause of all this, then I am happy for you.

Wokeness is the new boogieman for you folks

Again, if it makes you happy to think some sort of "wokeness" is the cause of all this, then I am happy for you.

Wokeness is the new boogieman for you folks

Why are you talking about what makes me happy ... You don't have a fucking clue what makes me happy.
Why would you think I am scared of "wokeness" ... Or any other stupid shit, a nitwit like you feels the need to support or tear down.

Just stop pretending you can twist it up with your nonsense ... They lost $611 billion in value in a year.
Nothing you say will change that, you ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:

Your continued desire to haul water for them in one way or another ... And stupid attempts to be snarky and flippant about it ...
Would go further towards explaining exactly why they may be losing that money ...
But I don't really care about that either ... :thup:

Forum List

Back