Mexican cartel hitman eats the heart cannibal style of his victim. YEAP open borders everyone.

That video didn't show anything. The graphic videos were loaded to hoodsite.com which got taken down. This one has some graphic videos.

What a wonderful world this is with these scumbag democrats in charge.

It looked like Mexican criminals in Mexico, like the narrator mentioned. Were there no cartels in Mexico when republicans were in control in the US?

I find it amazing that the same type of criminal activity is going on when dumb ass Republicans are in charge.

Inner city gang bangers probably do the same thing. Thank Hollywood for a hundred years of junk movies.

Inner city gang bangers probably do the same thing. Thank Hollywood for a hundred years of junk movies.
Hollywood especially loves drug cartels and human trafficking.

Huge den of pedos there for sure.

Hollywood especially loves drug cartels and human trafficking.

Huge den of pedos there for sure.
Did I miss the part of the YouTube, where the cartels came to inner city America and got gang bangers to eat the hearts of children after sexually abusing them or has this turned into a mindless Q-Anon thread?

Did I miss the part of the YouTube, where the cartels came to inner city America and got gang bangers to eat the hearts of children after sexually abusing them or has this turned into a mindless Q-Anon thread?
Hollywood is obsessed with shows and movies about drug cartels.

And are you denying they don’t have a reputation for the sexual abuse of kids?

If you’re in the cartel and they catch you fucking with kids it’s a wrap.
They use children as decoys to enter the US illegally and have a habit of ditching them in the desert to die. They also sell kids. I doubt they care to much what happens to them.

Hollywood is obsessed with shows and movies about drug cartels.

And are you denying they don’t have a reputation for the sexual abuse of kids?
Drug cartels? I thought they were into selling drugs for profit, not child abuse.

Forum List

Back