Mexican cartel hitman eats the heart cannibal style of his victim. YEAP open borders everyone.

It looked like Mexican criminals in Mexico, like the narrator mentioned. Were there no cartels in Mexico when republicans were in control in the US?
Actually you dimwitted one, this is about open borders as it says in the title and are you that naive to think the drug cartels are not smuggling drugs and sex trafficking across that open border? Are, are you that stupid? With all due disrespect.

When Superbadbrutha likes your post, well that ought to clue you in to your ignorance.

Actually you dimwitted one, this is about open borders as it says in the title and are you that naive to think the drug cartels are not smuggling drugs and sex trafficking across that open border? Are, are you that stupid? With all due disrespect.

When Superbadbrutha likes your post, well that ought to clue you in to your ignorance.
Don't be a dumbass, just because you are bored. Of course I am aware of Mexican cartel and their action in Mexico and across the border. Immediately under your heading it said what a wonderful world it would be without scum bag democrats. I started watching your linked vid, but mostly just normal cartel crap, when I was only really interested to see about the human heart eating. I made the point that cartels existed when republicans were in charge, in case you were too ignorant to know or were just a cheap POS amature political hack. As for sex trafficking, I hear more of it lately relating relating to Epstein, Ghislaine, and Republican Matt Gaetz and his friends. Some chick mention Hollywood and I figure this thread was heading for the Q-Anon rabbit whole. Better luck with your next thread.

I used to hear Mexicans joke about your visits to Tijuana. I was not surprised.
:auiqs.jpg:I've never been south of the border. Heck, the only time I head to the border is when I get a taste for Taco Bell.:auiqs.jpg:

Don't be a dumbass, just because you are bored. Of course I am aware of Mexican cartel and their action in Mexico and across the border. Immediately under your heading it said what a wonderful world it would be without scum bag democrats. I started watching your linked vid, but mostly just normal cartel crap, when I was only really interested to see about the human heart eating. I made the point that cartels existed when republicans were in charge, in case you were too ignorant to know or were just a cheap POS amature political hack. As for sex trafficking, I hear more of it lately relating relating to Epstein, Ghislaine, and Republican Matt Gaetz and his friends. Some chick mention Hollywood and I figure this thread was heading for the Q-Anon rabbit whole. Better luck with your next thread.
Lol...wow

Stefan R​

Stefan R murdered and ate a man he met online
Stefan R murdered and ate a man he met onlineCredit: Newsflash

A German teacher was found guilty of murdering then eating a man he met on an online dating app to fulfil “cannibalism fantasies” during a horrific incident in September 2020.

The court heard Stefan R. sedated his date, killed him and severed his genitals before consuming them.

When police raided Stefan R.'s apartment in November 2020, investigators found 25 kilos of a cleaning agent called sodium hydroxide, also known as lye and caustic soda, that is also "suitable for dissolving human tissue".

In addition, relevant tools such as knives and saws as well as traces of blood were also discovered in the basement.

In January 2022, the German, dubbed the “Cannibal of Pankow,” was sentenced to life in prison.

Jeffrey Dahmer "The Milwaukee Cannibal"

Jeffrey Dahmer is thought to have lured his victims to his apartment and drugged them before chopping them up and eating them.
Jeffrey Dahmer is thought to have lured his victims to his apartment and drugged them before chopping them up and eating them.Credit: AP:Associated Press
Twisted serial killer and rapist Jeffrey Dahmer was jailed for murdering 17 young men in the USA between 1978 and 1991.

America and the world were shocked by his crimes when he was finally arrested in 1991 aged 30 after committing his first murder at just 18-years-old.

He is thought to have lured his victims to his apartment and drugged them before chopping them up and eating them. Cops discovered partly cooked human flesh at his apartment as well as a human head in the fridge.

"The Milwaukee Cannibal" received 16 life sentences for his crimes, some of which involved necrophilia. Dahmer was murdered by a fellow inmate in prison.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1625926/worlds-worst-cannibal-killers/#

Albert Fish - "The Grey Man"

Paedo Albert Fish once boasted to have either abused or eaten a child in every US state. He was arrested and convicted for eight slayings.
Paedo Albert Fish once boasted to have either abused or eaten a child in every US state. He was arrested and convicted for eight slayings.Credit: Getty Images
Depraved Albert Fish, also known as "The Grey Man", murdered and ate a 10-year-old girl in New York.

Six years later the serial killer sent the girls family a letter graphically describing the murder and telling them how much he enjoyed it.

The letter was traced back to the paedo, who once boasted to have either abused or eaten a child in every US state, and he was arrested and convicted for eight slayings.

Fish was executed by electric chair at Sing Sing jail in New York in 1936.

Please stop with the conservative belief that everyone one is as ignorant as yourself, you people have been eating one another for centuries.​

Forum List

Back