Mexican is a nationality, not a race.

.... Being born here doesn't mean shit. ........

It means he's a citizen. At least as much as the likes of you.

Which doesn't mean shit.

Not in your case, but he is a productive citizen and an important member of society.

What does that have to do with whether he is biased? That's the only issue under discussion here.
There is no evidence of bias on
the part of the judge.
Just dump's unfounded accusations.
You lose.

Viva la Raza. This is what the gangbangers say and this is what these gangbanger lawyers say. Guess they put mexico first but like to take advantage of the gringo pay scale. Still wondering what would happen if a bunch of gringo lawyers, or any profession for that matter, came up with caucasian lawyers ass'n. Or if congressmen came up with the white caucus. Kinda like the black caucus. There would be all kinds of screaming about racism.

.... Being born here doesn't mean shit. ........

Which doesn't mean shit.

Not in your case, but he is a productive citizen and an important member of society.

What does that have to do with whether he is biased? That's the only issue under discussion here.
the part of the judge.
You lose.

Of course there's evidence. Only a lying douche bag would deny it.

Which doesn't mean shit.

the part of the judge.
You lose.

Link?

And that is why Trump's claim that Curiel is biased is absolute bullshit. Curiel is an American. He was born in Indiana. He's lived in this country his entire life. He's American. He's not Mexican. Therefore, it is impossible for him to be biased by Trump's wall building rhetoric.

Thank you drumpfodder for clearing this up.

His membership in racist organizations indicates he is biased. Being born here doesn't mean shit. He's an anchor baby. I'll bet there were plenty of anchor babies beating up Trump supporters in San Jose.
He must be the world's oldest anchor baby!
Damn you're ignorant!

Hardly. There are plenty of octogenarian anchor babies. Once an anchor baby, always an anchor baby.

Why do you douche bag morons pretend you don't know what the term means? Do you really believe you're fooling anyone?
So that would make one of your family an anchor baby.
And you call me a moron!
Bahahahaha!

Who's the anchor baby in my family?
Did your ancestors come from somewhere else?
Unless you are a indigenous American they did.
That would make their children anchor babies.
Again you fail

Which doesn't mean shit.

the part of the judge.
You lose.

Really? Post it.
Slapdick!

His membership in racist organizations indicates he is biased. Being born here doesn't mean shit. He's an anchor baby. I'll bet there were plenty of anchor babies beating up Trump supporters in San Jose.
Damn you're ignorant!

Hardly. There are plenty of octogenarian anchor babies. Once an anchor baby, always an anchor baby.

Why do you douche bag morons pretend you don't know what the term means? Do you really believe you're fooling anyone?
And you call me a moron!
Bahahahaha!

Again you fail

That might make some of their children anchor babies, but it wouldn't make everyone an anchor baby. My parents were U.S. citizens, so I'm obviously not an anchor baby.

Damn you're ignorant!

And you call me a moron!
Bahahahaha!

Again you fail

That might make some of their children anchor babies, but it wouldn't make everyone an anchor baby. My parents were U.S. citizens, so I'm obviously not an anchor baby.
Deflection.

And you call me a moron!
Bahahahaha!

Again you fail

Deflection.

Wrong. That's the simple truth. You don't get to change the definition of "anchor baby."

Damn you're ignorant!

And you call me a moron!
Bahahahaha!

Again you fail

Anchor baby, baby, baby?

And you call me a moron!
Bahahahaha!

Again you fail

Deflection.

Wrong. That's the simple truth. You don't get to change the definition of "anchor baby."
I hadn't changed anything.
You have ancestors who were anchor babies.
Fact.

And that is why Trump's claim that Curiel is biased is absolute bullshit. Curiel is an American. He was born in Indiana. He's lived in this country his entire life. He's American. He's not Mexican. Therefore, it is impossible for him to be biased by Trump's wall building rhetoric.
Not impossible, just not likely based on the facts available, he is of Mexican descent and there is precedent for Americans of XYZ nationality descent harboring sympathies for the country of their ancestors origin.

In any case, it appears that even Trump has given up on this idiotic crusade so you probably should too.

Really? When has a right winger ever let anything go? Right wingers are still whining about made up scandals from three decades ago.
You mean like Nixon, 2000 election, Bush lied, and on and on. Hell the left is still blaming Reagan for all woes we have today.

Not impossible, just not likely based on the facts available, he is of Mexican descent and there is precedent for Americans of XYZ nationality descent harboring sympathies for the country of their ancestors origin.

In any case, it appears that even Trump has given up on this idiotic crusade so you probably should too.

Really? When has a right winger ever let anything go? Right wingers are still whining about made up scandals from three decades ago.
You mean like Nixon, 2000 election, Bush lied, and on and on. Hell the left is still blaming Reagan for all woes we have today.
Maybe because that's where they started.

Yeah I know Democrats good, Republicans bad, same old partisan bullshit. At least you follow your master.

Yeah I know Democrats good, Republicans bad, same old partisan bullshit. At least you follow your master.
Typical republican bullshit.
History is an alien concept to you.

Typical republican bullshit.
History is an alien concept to you.

Yep, you are an idiot, thanks for confirming.

Forum List

Back