Mexican is a nationality, not a race.

WTF are you talking about?

I made three points. You were not clear which one you were replying to, and your reply does not actually seem to address any of them.
Bullshit !I gave 11 pieces of evidence of Trump's willful and deliberate racism .
It's obvious dump said what he said to muddy the waters in the trial .
It was attempt to get the judge to recuse himself and get a more Trump friendly judge on the bench.
Epic fail.

1. Trump allegedly being "racist" does not "prove" that the Judge is not biased against him. You lefties... You have one argument, don't you? Cry Racism.

2. Any supposed or perceived "Racism" on Trump's part is relevant ONLY in that it supports Trump's claim that the Judge is biased against him. In other words, if you lefties all believe that Trump is horribly racist, than a lefties Judge believes it AND is thus likely to be biased against him.

3. It is NOT obvious that Trump is just aiming for a new judge. You have to consider the real possibility that the Judge might actually be biased. YOu never considered that, because you WANT the judge to be biased and for Trump to NOT get a Fair Trial. And to just lose, no matter how.

4. Let me say this as simply as I can for you, lefty.

Just calling someone a racist does not mean you win. Shove your "epic fail" where it belongs.
A long winded epic fail.

I seriously and honestly responded to each of your points.

I am not surprised that you are unable to defend any of them.

Or to challenge any of mine.
Nothing I've posted needs defending.
Conversely, nothing you post needs to be challenged as it obviously bullshit .
Clear enough?

I responded seriously and honestly to your points.

Instead of seriously and honestly answering my challenges to your points, you have decided to dodge and deflect.

THe only reasonable conclusion is that you are unable to answer my challenges to your points.

And that you are a dishonest jerk.

1. Trump allegedly being "racist" does not "prove" that the Judge is not biased against him. You lefties... You have one argument, don't you? Cry Racism.

When someone says a judge can't be fair because he's Mexican-American, how is that not racist?

Because, as the Left has been pointing out loudly and constantly over the past several months, "Hispanics hate Trump".

Really, all Trump is doing is agreeing with you.

So, what does that make you?

It makes me smarter than you because your argument is fucking retarded.

Touched a nerve did I?

My point is completely and obviously valid.

Do you dare respond to it?

Because, as the Left has been pointing out loudly and constantly over the past several months, "Hispanics hate Trump".

The only nerve you touch is the the funny bone.

And yet, none of you lefties can answer this.

the Left has been pointing out loudly and constantly over the past several months, "Hispanics hate Trump".

Correll thinks he himself is not a racist.

However, he reeks of it.

Forum List

Back