Mexican is a nationality, not a race.

I'm saying that being Mexican is not a race, so Trump is not being racist when he wants to build a wall. Since Mexican is a nationality, nothing about Curiel can be Mexican. He is an American citizen, born in the United States to American citizens. If we reject any connection between anti-Mexican rhetoric and racism, we must also reject any connection between Curiel's ancestry and an imagined expectation that he will be biased against Trump because of that same rhetoric.
Then let us correct the language immediately! Trump is not a racist in this context. He is Anti-Latino.

For the record, he is also anti-POW, anti-Chinese, anti-Woman, anti-Black and anti-Intellectual.

Now, piling up all those things Trump is 'anti', can we imagine he is trying to use his big mouth to sway justice in his favor and failing spectacularly?
Rapists, murderers, drug dealers. Some of them, I assume, are good people.

Do you believe that Hispanics hate Trump?
"Rapists, murderers, drug dealers. I assume some of them are good people". What's not to like about Trump after he says something like that?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

So, that is a yes.

SO, now what do you believe about Trump's right to get a Fair and Impartial Trial?

Is it less or more important then the Right of the Hard Left to go on a fishing expedition to get more information to smear Trump with?
Trump shot himself in the foot so far as a fair trial goes. Calling out the judge can be seen as contempt.

And if Trump's "university" had not bilked so many people out of so much money, there would be no need for a trial. "Fishing expedition"? Let's call an indictment an indictment.

So, you don't support Trump's right to a Fair and Impartial Trial?

It is shocking to see you admit that so clearly.

I guess things are changing. Used to be lefties would lie about that.

Trump pointing out that the Judge is biased in not Contempt, it is completely valid.

Your opinion on the case is not very credible, now that you have admitted that you don't care about Trump receiving a Fair Trial.

May I ask what rationalization you use for giving up on Equal Rights for everyone?

Let it go?

You don't think you're going to hear Paul Ryan over and over in Democratic campaign commercials saying that what Trump did was textbook racism?

Good luck with that dream.

No, Trump's argument is that the Judge, because of his Mexican heritage, is biased against him.

Mexican heritage? What Mexican heritage? Heritage is a cultural phenomenon. My father was born in PR. I have no Puerto Rican heritage. Zero. I'm American. Period. My mother's water broke while she was standing 100 feet from the liberty bell for crying out loud. The fact that some of my ancestors lived in Puerto Rico does not create heritage. Hell, if you go back far enough every single one of us has ancestors who lived in Africa. Should we talk about your African heritage?

As you say, heritage is a cultural phenomenon.

YOur father did not leave his culture, his beliefs, his faith, his views of right and wrong, that he acquired from his familiy and community when he moved from there.

He brought them with him and passed them on to you.

You may have rejected them. Perhaps you have rebelled.

They are still a part of you.

Your pretense that this is not true is nonsense.

I am my own person. I grew up in the United States, surrounded by Americans. I am an American, through and through. My heritage is right here in this greatest country on Earth. Period.

Then I assume you don't believe that there is any such thing as an African American if the black person was born in the USA, right?

Yes, 100%. The "African American" label drives me up a fucking wall. Several years ago my workplace was taking nominations for most distinguished American American employee. I got pulled down into HR when I pointed out that the only person qualified for the award was a middle aged woman who actually was born in Africa and lived there until her early 20s. Oh, and she happened to be white. I told them flat out that if they wanted to discipline me then I would report the matter to corporate as retaliation for my complaining about racial discrimination. The contest was subsequently cancelled.

The fact that you used threats of legal action to shut down an Award for a fellow employee, does not change the fact that African Americans are a distinct subculture and ethnic group in this nation.

They exist and no word games on your part will change that.

Considering the man's membership in an organization that is strongly opposed to Trump, and attacks him in some of the harshest language, this concern is quite credible.

So that's why Curiel granted Trump's request to postpone the trial until after the election?

Could be. He might be worried that he was being too obvious in his partisan witchhunt and decided that he had to put his personal career ahead of his political and racial prejudices.

The fact that you used threats of legal action to shut down an Award for a fellow employee, does not change the fact that African Americans are a distinct subculture and ethnic group in this nation.

They exist and no word games on your part will change that.

Actually, I threatened to employ company policy if they attempted to inappropriately discipline me. That they discontinued the contest highlights the racism on upper management's part. They just couldn't tolerate a white person winning. They wanted a PC feel good award.

Yes, 100%. The "African American" label drives me up a fucking wall. Several years ago my workplace was taking nominations for most distinguished American American employee..
At my workplace we give out awards for the most redundant American American, never even considered honoring the most distinguished ones. :p

"The first rule of Tautology Club is the first rule of Tautology Club." -- Seanan McGuire

Considering the man's membership in an organization that is strongly opposed to Trump, and attacks him in some of the harshest language, this concern is quite credible.

So that's why Curiel granted Trump's request to postpone the trial until after the election?

Could be. He might be worried that he was being too obvious in his partisan witchhunt and decided that he had to put his personal career ahead of his political and racial prejudices.

Fucking delusional.

Let it go?

You don't think you're going to hear Paul Ryan over and over in Democratic campaign commercials saying that what Trump did was textbook racism?

Good luck with that dream.

Agreed.

Lefties will NEVER let the Race Card go.

It is pretty much all they got.

Other than a little CLass Envy and of course the Gender Card.

No, Trump's argument is that the Judge, because of his Mexican heritage, is biased against him.

Mexican heritage? What Mexican heritage? Heritage is a cultural phenomenon. My father was born in PR. I have no Puerto Rican heritage. Zero. I'm American. Period. My mother's water broke while she was standing 100 feet from the liberty bell for crying out loud. The fact that some of my ancestors lived in Puerto Rico does not create heritage. Hell, if you go back far enough every single one of us has ancestors who lived in Africa. Should we talk about your African heritage?

As you say, heritage is a cultural phenomenon.

YOur father did not leave his culture, his beliefs, his faith, his views of right and wrong, that he acquired from his familiy and community when he moved from there.

He brought them with him and passed them on to you.

You may have rejected them. Perhaps you have rebelled.

They are still a part of you.

Your pretense that this is not true is nonsense.

I am my own person. I grew up in the United States, surrounded by Americans. I am an American, through and through. My heritage is right here in this greatest country on Earth. Period.

Even if that is true about YOU, there is no reason to assume that it is true about anyone else in general, or this judge in particular.

For months, lefties have been SCREAMING OVER AND OVER AGAIN, that Hispanics hate Trump.

Do you believe that is true?

Fucking delusional.

What is your belief on the reason?

And that is why Trump's claim that Curiel is biased is absolute bullshit. Curiel is an American. He was born in Indiana. He's lived in this country his entire life. He's American. He's not Mexican. Therefore, it is impossible for him to be biased by Trump's wall building rhetoric.

Thank you drumpfodder for clearing this up.

Impossible to be biased if you were born in the USA? is that what you are claiming? How about Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan, and Whoopi? Are they not biased?

BTW, Mexican is not a race, neither is muslim, or African, or Irish, or arab.
We are all biased, we just don't admit, which is your problem. You let your distaste for others' nationality or race or religion or ethnicity or whatever rule your common sense. You are right there with S. J. and Lonestar_Logic and others.

You don't know shit about me or how I treat other races, religions etc. For the record I have black friends, jewish friends, gay friends, and Yes, muslim friends. I treat them all with respect and have no biases. I judge people by their actions and words, that's why I consider you a fraud and a liar.
No, you do no such thing. We have seen your comments and support for other foul racists like you here. Peoples' skin color and religion and ethnicity are far important to you than their works.

And that is why Trump's claim that Curiel is biased is absolute bullshit. Curiel is an American. He was born in Indiana. He's lived in this country his entire life. He's American. He's not Mexican. Therefore, it is impossible for him to be biased by Trump's wall building rhetoric.

There is no reason that a "Mexican" or Mexican-American, or a Hispanic Judge could NOT be biased against a man who the Hard Left has been claiming for months is hated by Hispanics.

Semantic games do not change reality, not matter how hard people try to make it do so.
Follow your advice and you will have made a great first step to self enlightenment and to purging yourself of inner evil.

There is no reason that a "Mexican" or Mexican-American, or a Hispanic Judge could NOT be biased against a man who the Hard Left has been claiming for months is hated by Hispanics.

Semantic games do not change reality, not matter how hard people try to make it do so.

Trump's entire argument is a semantics game. The man is an American. Period. He comes from Indiana.

Its irellevant where he's from if being from Mexican is central to his identy like many people of mexican origin. The ironic thing is you are playing a game of semantics.
And that is a racist statement ironically identify the unaware Rocko as a racist.

Even if that is true about YOU, there is no reason to assume that it is true about anyone else in general, or this judge in particular.

Oh, but you make all fucking kinds of assumptions about this judge in particular, based on assumptions about Hispanics in general. Me saying that being more and raised in American makes you American is an unjustified assumption. You saying that he is doing his job with bias because he had ancestors from Mexico and he ruled against Trump's motion for summary judgement, is rational thought?

Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense.

Follow your advice and you will have made a great first step to self enlightenment and to purging yourself of inner evil.

I constantly attempt to see the reality behind the words we use to describe it, and I constantly try to understand the world and myself.

If this is surprising to you, you should ask yourself why you feel that way.

But I would bet all that I own that you do not have that level of self awareness.

Trump's entire argument is a semantics game. The man is an American. Period. He comes from Indiana.

Its irellevant where he's from if being from Mexican is central to his identy like many people of mexican origin. The ironic thing is you are playing a game of semantics.
And that is a racist statement ironically identify the unaware Rocko as a racist.

Would you like to explain what is racist about that statement?

Correll sees only what he wants to see.

All the rest of his words are fluff.

The judge is from Indiana, and you are from sillyville.

Then let us correct the language immediately! Trump is not a racist in this context. He is Anti-Latino.

For the record, he is also anti-POW, anti-Chinese, anti-Woman, anti-Black and anti-Intellectual.

Now, piling up all those things Trump is 'anti', can we imagine he is trying to use his big mouth to sway justice in his favor and failing spectacularly?
Rapists, murderers, drug dealers. Some of them, I assume, are good people.

Do you believe that Hispanics hate Trump?
"Rapists, murderers, drug dealers. I assume some of them are good people". What's not to like about Trump after he says something like that?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

So, that is a yes.

SO, now what do you believe about Trump's right to get a Fair and Impartial Trial?

Is it less or more important then the Right of the Hard Left to go on a fishing expedition to get more information to smear Trump with?
Trump shot himself in the foot so far as a fair trial goes. Calling out the judge can be seen as contempt.

And if Trump's "university" had not bilked so many people out of so much money, there would be no need for a trial. "Fishing expedition"? Let's call an indictment an indictment.

So, you don't support Trump's right to a Fair and Impartial Trial?

It is shocking to see you admit that so clearly.

I guess things are changing. Used to be lefties would lie about that.

Trump pointing out that the Judge is biased in not Contempt, it is completely valid.

Your opinion on the case is not very credible, now that you have admitted that you don't care about Trump receiving a Fair Trial.

May I ask what rationalization you use for giving up on Equal Rights for everyone?
Copious amount of willful misrepresentation.
Trump is receiving a fair trial dispite dump's best efforts to play the race card.
As to rationalizing that's all you slapdick, as it always is.

Forum List

Back