Mexican is a nationality, not a race.

Even if that is true about YOU, there is no reason to assume that it is true about anyone else in general, or this judge in particular.

Oh, but you make all fucking kinds of assumptions about this judge in particular, based on assumptions about Hispanics in general. Me saying that being more and raised in American makes you American is an unjustified assumption. You saying that he is doing his job with bias because he had ancestors from Mexico and he ruled against Trump's motion for summary judgement, is rational thought?

Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense.

1. It is not an assumption that the vast majority of Hispanics oppose Trump. It is documented fact.

2. THIS particular judge is a member of a Hispanic organization that strongly opposes Trump on the issues, and slanders him in very strong language.

3. AND there has been a pattern of dem appointed judges releasing information from sealed court cases to provide potentially damaging information to dems.

These are not assumptions.

Rapists, murderers, drug dealers. Some of them, I assume, are good people.

Do you believe that Hispanics hate Trump?
"Rapists, murderers, drug dealers. I assume some of them are good people". What's not to like about Trump after he says something like that?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

So, that is a yes.

SO, now what do you believe about Trump's right to get a Fair and Impartial Trial?

Is it less or more important then the Right of the Hard Left to go on a fishing expedition to get more information to smear Trump with?
Trump shot himself in the foot so far as a fair trial goes. Calling out the judge can be seen as contempt.

And if Trump's "university" had not bilked so many people out of so much money, there would be no need for a trial. "Fishing expedition"? Let's call an indictment an indictment.

So, you don't support Trump's right to a Fair and Impartial Trial?

It is shocking to see you admit that so clearly.

I guess things are changing. Used to be lefties would lie about that.

Trump pointing out that the Judge is biased in not Contempt, it is completely valid.

Your opinion on the case is not very credible, now that you have admitted that you don't care about Trump receiving a Fair Trial.

May I ask what rationalization you use for giving up on Equal Rights for everyone?
Copious amount of willful misrepresentation.
Trump is receiving a fair trial dispite dump's best efforts to play the race card.
As to rationalizing that's all you slapdick, as it always is.

No, he was quite clear that he agrees that Hispanics hate Trump but that he doesn't want Trump to get a Fair Trial, he just wants Trump to lose.

Trump was only playing the Race Card if you can show that he was knowingly making a false accusation.

And fuck you.

Even if that is true about YOU, there is no reason to assume that it is true about anyone else in general, or this judge in particular.

Oh, but you make all fucking kinds of assumptions about this judge in particular, based on assumptions about Hispanics in general. Me saying that being more and raised in American makes you American is an unjustified assumption. You saying that he is doing his job with bias because he had ancestors from Mexico and he ruled against Trump's motion for summary judgement, is rational thought?

1. It is not an assumption that the vast majority of Hispanics oppose Trump. It is documented fact.

2. THIS particular judge is a member of a Hispanic organization that strongly opposes Trump on the issues, and slanders him in very strong language.

3. AND there has been a pattern of dem appointed judges releasing information from sealed court cases to provide potentially damaging information to dems.

No they aren't but as always you are taking them out of context and rubbing bullshit on them.

No they aren't but as always you are taking them out of context and rubbing bullshit on them.

What is the context that makes them not mean what they seem to mean?

And I have "Rubbed" nothing on them. These facts were presented with as little spin as I could.

"Rapists, murderers, drug dealers. I assume some of them are good people". What's not to like about Trump after he says something like that?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

So, that is a yes.

SO, now what do you believe about Trump's right to get a Fair and Impartial Trial?

Is it less or more important then the Right of the Hard Left to go on a fishing expedition to get more information to smear Trump with?
Trump shot himself in the foot so far as a fair trial goes. Calling out the judge can be seen as contempt.

And if Trump's "university" had not bilked so many people out of so much money, there would be no need for a trial. "Fishing expedition"? Let's call an indictment an indictment.

Trump pointing out that the Judge is biased in not Contempt, it is completely valid.

Your opinion on the case is not very credible, now that you have admitted that you don't care about Trump receiving a Fair Trial.

May I ask what rationalization you use for giving up on Equal Rights for everyone?
Trump is receiving a fair trial dispite dump's best efforts to play the race card.

No, he was quite clear that he agrees that Hispanics hate Trump but that he doesn't want Trump to get a Fair Trial, he just wants Trump to lose.

Trump was only playing the Race Card if you can show that he was knowingly making a false accusation.

And fuck you.
No need, dump has done that multiple times!
You could quit now and save yourself from much deserved humiliation but you won't
I think you enjoy being gang banged!

What is the context that makes them not mean what they seem to mean?

And I have "Rubbed" nothing on them. These facts were presented with as little spin as I could.
Deflection!

Curiel made his bed... let his rotten, Mexican loving ass rot in it.

For the record, I love Mexico. I spend time in Mexico every chance I get. I landed a 220 pound blue marlin a year ago in Mazatlan. But Mexico is a separate and distinct nation from the USA. One is either a Mexican, or an American. You cannot be both.
False!

And that is why Trump's claim that Curiel is biased is absolute bullshit. Curiel is an American. He was born in Indiana. He's lived in this country his entire life. He's American. He's not Mexican. Therefore, it is impossible for him to be biased by Trump's wall building rhetoric.

Thank you drumpfodder for clearing this up.

"Therefore, it is impossible for him to be biased by Trump's wall building rhetoric."

Patently stupid.

So, that is a yes.

And fuck you.
You could quit now and save yourself from much deserved humiliation but you won't

Trump has done WHAT multiple times?

I pointed out that you need to show that Trump was knowingly making a false accusation of Racism, if you want to claim he was playing the "Race Card". Was there a response to that in your vague post?

Do you think Trump has a right to a Fair and Impartial Trial?

And that is why Trump's claim that Curiel is biased is absolute bullshit. Curiel is an American. He was born in Indiana. He's lived in this country his entire life. He's American. He's not Mexican. Therefore, it is impossible for him to be biased by Trump's wall building rhetoric.

"Therefore, it is impossible for him to be biased by Trump's wall building rhetoric."

Patently stupid.
Why?

Patently stupid.

Just beyond your comprehension level, that's all.

And fuck you.

Trump has done WHAT multiple times?

I pointed out that you need to show that Trump was knowingly making a false accusation of Racism, if you want to claim he was playing the "Race Card". Was there a response to that in your vague post?

Do you think Trump has a right to a Fair and Impartial Trial?
Here Are 10 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist

If you were smart you'd stfu now but you won't.

So, that is a yes.

And fuck you.
No. I said Trump shot himself in the foot. When a defendant calls out a judge prior to the start of a trial, he is either maneuvering for a mistrial or committing a breach of contempt of court.

I hope Trump gets a fair trial as every defendant should. But Trump is not making that possibility easy on himself.

Pride goeth before the fall.

Let it go?

You don't think you're going to hear Paul Ryan over and over in Democratic campaign commercials saying that what Trump did was textbook racism?

Good luck with that dream.

Agreed.

Lefties will NEVER let the Race Card go.

It is pretty much all they got.

Other than a little CLass Envy and of course the Gender Card.

So there's no such as racism?

Patently stupid.
Why?

Being "biased" has NOTHING to do with one's Nationality.

Let it go?

You don't think you're going to hear Paul Ryan over and over in Democratic campaign commercials saying that what Trump did was textbook racism?

Good luck with that dream.

Agreed.

Lefties will NEVER let the Race Card go.

It is pretty much all they got.

Other than a little CLass Envy and of course the Gender Card.

So there's no such as racism?

Of course there is, but just because someone call's someone else a racist doesn't make it true.

[
Mexican heritage? What Mexican heritage? Heritage is a cultural phenomenon. My father was born in PR. I have no Puerto Rican heritage. Zero. I'm American. Period. My mother's water broke while she was standing 100 feet from the liberty bell for crying out loud. The fact that some of my ancestors lived in Puerto Rico does not create heritage. Hell, if you go back far enough every single one of us has ancestors who lived in Africa. Should we talk about your African heritage?

You need to tell Curiel.

ALL he talks about is his "Latino" heritage.

Patently stupid.

Just beyond your comprehension level, that's all.

LOL, sure thing kid ;) I get it, you are a legend in your own mind.

Patently stupid.
Why?

Being "biased" has NOTHING to do with one's Nationality.
So racists are not biased?

Forum List

Back