Mexican President Kills Trumps "Wall" Idea

Regardless of what ever government CNN thinks it owes it's allegiance to, the fact of the matter is that the 3rd world Mexican corrupt government doesn't get to say who pays for the "wall".

Are you specifically talking about Fareed 'Pimple on a Camels Dick' Zakaria?

Regardless of what ever government CNN thinks it owes it's allegiance to, the fact of the matter is that the 3rd world Mexican corrupt government doesn't get to say who pays for the "wall".

Let Donnie use his "10 Billion" to build it, not tax money.

Last edited:
Because he made Trump look like a bigger fool than he already is by stating Mexico was not going to pay for a wall like Trump claimed they would.
Rest assured, Mexico will pay for the Wall one way or the other.

Be it higher taxes on Mexican goods coming across the border, higher tariffs, extra surcharges, or something else. ..... :cool:

Because he made Trump look like a bigger fool than he already is by stating Mexico was not going to pay for a wall like Trump claimed they would.
Rest assured, Mexico will pay for the Wall one way or the other.

Be it higher taxes on Mexican goods coming across the border, higher tariffs, extra surcharges, or something else. ..... :cool:
You cant really be this dumb can you? There is no way Trump is getting Mexico to build a wall. :cool-45:

Last edited:
We need to help Mexico raise their min. wage to ours, that will piss the companies off. Bring Mexico up to our level, no sense in having a dirt poor people living next door. Those American companies can like it or move to Syria or Iraq.

10-4 that! I can tell that you are always thinking.........especially outside of the box............:clap:...........

It's simple, withhold any foreign assistance to Mexico. In 2013 it amounted to about 500 million, that's a start to a very nice wall

Ah, Fat Irish Sow, It's nice to see that you guys still suck at math and science.

Here's what engineers say about what it would cost to build Trump's Wall.

An Engineer does the Cost Estimate of Trump's Wall

Thankfully, engineer Ali F. Rhuzkan already provided material estimates for the wall. I simply took his material estimates, found national average costs, and totaled them up. Let’s break it down step by step. The previous calculations stated that the wall will be built using pre-cast (place and set at indoor facility and transport harden concrete panels to job site) and cast-in-place (wet concrete placed at site) concrete. We will also need to include the steel rebar in the material costs.

Going off of materials estimate we have… 167,272,000 cubic yards of cast-in-place concrete at $93/cubic yard = $15,556,296,000 1,030,000 segments of 10’ pre-cast panels at $17/panel = $17,510,000 2,500,000 tons of steel rebar at $600/ton = $1,500,000,000

Total Material Cost Estimate: $17,073,806,000

$17 Billion!! To give you a mild idea of how much that is, $17 billion is roughly NASA's yearly operating budget. And let’s take a reality check for a moment: this is only a rough materials costs for the project. I haven’t yet taken into account the cost of labor or machinery, not to mention the millions of dollars it would cost for design work, surveying, and land acquisition. If I had an RSmeans book (construction estimating tool) handy I would be able to do a more in depths cost estimate of this Wall.

Why should we care about what a Mexican president has to say?

Because he made Trump look like a bigger fool than he already is by stating Mexico was not going to pay for a wall like Trump claimed they would. :cool-45:

Mexico will end up paying for it one way or the other and maybe they will have to start dealing with their ultra poor instead of pawning them off on us. BTW, don't you find it rather insulting that businesses would rather hire an illegal that can't even speak the language or use indoor plumbing in lieu of hiring a black American being that the unemployment rate for blacks (especially the youth) is so high???? Personally, I would feel very insulted.....just sayin'. (snicker)

It's simple, withhold any foreign assistance to Mexico. In 2013 it amounted to about 500 million, that's a start to a very nice wall

Ah, Fat Irish Sow, It's nice to see that you guys still suck at math and science.

Here's what engineers say about what it would cost to build Trump's Wall.

An Engineer does the Cost Estimate of Trump's Wall

Thankfully, engineer Ali F. Rhuzkan already provided material estimates for the wall. I simply took his material estimates, found national average costs, and totaled them up. Let’s break it down step by step. The previous calculations stated that the wall will be built using pre-cast (place and set at indoor facility and transport harden concrete panels to job site) and cast-in-place (wet concrete placed at site) concrete. We will also need to include the steel rebar in the material costs.

Going off of materials estimate we have… 167,272,000 cubic yards of cast-in-place concrete at $93/cubic yard = $15,556,296,000 1,030,000 segments of 10’ pre-cast panels at $17/panel = $17,510,000 2,500,000 tons of steel rebar at $600/ton = $1,500,000,000

Total Material Cost Estimate: $17,073,806,000

$17 Billion!! To give you a mild idea of how much that is, $17 billion is roughly NASA's yearly operating budget. And let’s take a reality check for a moment: this is only a rough materials costs for the project. I haven’t yet taken into account the cost of labor or machinery, not to mention the millions of dollars it would cost for design work, surveying, and land acquisition. If I had an RSmeans book (construction estimating tool) handy I would be able to do a more in depths cost estimate of this Wall.

More than 17 billion dollars a year is spent on paying for the anchor babies that get squirted out along with their follow up medical care. It costs 5K for an illegal to drop one and that is if there is no complications. Build the wall, Joe Asswipe......

Mexico will end up paying for it one way or the other and maybe they will have to start dealing with their ultra poor instead of pawning them off on us. BTW, don't you find it rather insulting that businesses would rather hire an illegal that can't even speak the language or use indoor plumbing in lieu of hiring a black American being that the unemployment rate for blacks (especially the youth) is so high???? Personally, I would feel very insulted.....just sayin'. (snicker)

You right. Blacks might actually demand getting paid and complain about unsafe working conditions.

You see, this is where the enforcement is messed up. INstead of trying to catch them at hte border, they need to go after the employers.

Give out bounties for employees who turn in their bosses.

More than 17 billion dollars a year is spent on paying for the anchor babies that get squirted out along with their follow up medical care. It costs 5K for an illegal to drop one and that is if there is no complications. Build the wall, Joe Asswipe....

Your numbers are even more questionable than your conspiracy theories, Dale Crazy.

the 17 Billion figure was just for MATERIALS. Then you have labor, land acquisition (You think some rancher is just going to let you tear up his land without compensation?) transportation and the costs of patroling it when it is built.

Forum List

Back