Mexican President: We're not paying for the wall.

Trump's disastrous trip to Mexico proves once again why Politics is a profession...best left to professionals. He's now a national embarassment.

With so many great and real examples of what an embarrassment the guy is, why do you need to highlight such a lame one? Why would Trump negotiate with Mexico now? That doesn't even make sense.

And wow, the hypocrisy of a partisan hack Hillary supporter saying that. They are both national embarrassments. Party obsession is such a strange thing to me

Trump's disastrous trip to Mexico proves once again why Politics is a profession...best left to professionals. He's now a national embarassment.

It is not economically feasible, structurally feasible or geographically feasible to build such a wall. Walls are NOT built to keep people out, they are built to keep people in....and the Berlin Wall was such a great success at that.
:lmao:

OMG, yeah, Zippy, the wall is to keep Americans out of Mexico. Edith, you're a ding bat.

Explain how fences around nuclear power plants are to keep people in, not out.

Democrats, you wear stupidity so proudly on your lapel

With so many great and real examples of what an embarrassment the guy is, why do you need to highlight such a lame one? Why would Trump negotiate with Mexico now? That doesn't even make sense.

Again, you're wrong.....No one expected Trump to go to Mexico to "negotiate" anything.....
However, there HAD to be a purpose for his visit except the enchiladas.....and given the MOST talked about item in Trump's platform (i.e., mexico is going to pay for the beautiful wal) one would think that the issue should have been at least raised.....
Trump says :no" the issue was not worth mentioning.....while Pena-Nieto say "yes. I told Trump, no way will Mexico ever pay for that wall."l

That was Trump being diplomatic.

If elected he will move to deport the illegals. This will outrage Mexico.

Consider that. US deporting illegal aliens from our nation, will outrage Mexico.

Let me explain a few things to you:

WE ALREADY DEPORT CRIMINAL ILLEGALS(and legal ones too btw) in record numbers under Obama. It has not "outraged" Mexico.

Trump is simply bullshitting you when he tells you he will deport criminal illegals...BECAUSE WE ALREADY DO THAT, and this particular promise amounts not to any real change in immigration policy, but rather some comical nonsense about him being able to catch criminals better, so much better that he'd manage to catch all of them his "FIRST HOUR IN OFFICE!".

The guy is a straight up CLOWN counting on gullible chumps like you to get him to the White House.

Last edited:
Gawd the OP is perhaps the most profoundly dumb of any USMB member ever...........political IQ of a small soap dish.

fucking duh.......offuckingcourse the Mexican president isn't going to say he'll pay for the wall:2up:

Again, you're wrong.....No one expected Trump to go to Mexico to "negotiate" anything.....
However, there HAD to be a purpose for his visit except the enchiladas.....and given the MOST talked about item in Trump's platform (i.e., mexico is going to pay for the beautiful wal) one would think that the issue should have been at least raised.....
Trump says :no" the issue was not worth mentioning.....while Pena-Nieto say "yes. I told Trump, no way will Mexico ever pay for that wall."l

You don't know why a guy running for President in a major party would want to meet with the leader of our next door neighbor?

:wtf:

Seriously?

And you don't get why he would like to have a pleasant discussion with him rather than bickering over paying for a wall they obviously can't resolve anything on since Trump ... wait for it ... isn't currently President?

Seriously?

The butt obvious is way beyond the grasp of simpleton Democrats like you and Candy, it's incredible

Hell, I was more worried about Romney than I am about Trump, and we whipped Romney's ass.

Yes, we did whip Romney's ass.
And now we're gonna whip Hillary's ass.
Oh yeah, I voted for Obama.

The sad part is that the GOP could have beat Hillary so easy, if they would just quit nominating nuts. Gerald Ford, Reagan, Bush I, could have all beat Hillary. But the GOP is on some sort of masochistic death spiral.
You just don't get it, most Republicans are NOT Neo-Cons.
Fuck Ford, fuck Reagan, fuck Bush Sr.
Fuck Clinton (Well, ugh, no.)

I think that you missed MY point.

Trump has already lost this election, and things just continue to get worse for him. He has lost all of his momentum, and like a bullet fired into the air, he has nowhere else to go but down.

This is true whether one hates Hillary, or not.
Nope...I TOTALLY disagree with you.
I know PLENTY of legal Mexicans and Columbians who are voting for Trump because they want an ASSERTIVE leader.
Plus their kids can't get summer jobs because all the illegals already have them.

I know tons of legal immigrants from Mexico to Central America all the way to South America......... They don't like Trump.
1. What benefits do they gain by voting Trump?
2. Their kids cannot get summer jobs............ Really? Are all summer jobs like amazons, kohl or McDonald's hire illegals?
3. What made you think these kids will even take hard and dirty labor jobs? There are shortages of workers in agricultural sector........ Why not apply there?
4. Why do you blame your failures to illegals?

Just incase you didn't know......... Trump Hispanic supporters abandoned him abandoned him after his immigration speech which is full of lies.

The sad part is that the GOP could have beat Hillary so easy, if they would just quit nominating nuts. Gerald Ford, Reagan, Bush I, could have all beat Hillary. But the GOP is on some sort of masochistic death spiral.
You just don't get it, most Republicans are NOT Neo-Cons.
Fuck Ford, fuck Reagan, fuck Bush Sr.
Fuck Clinton (Well, ugh, no.)

I think that you missed MY point.

Trump has already lost this election, and things just continue to get worse for him. He has lost all of his momentum, and like a bullet fired into the air, he has nowhere else to go but down.

This is true whether one hates Hillary, or not.
Nope...I TOTALLY disagree with you.
I know PLENTY of legal Mexicans and Columbians who are voting for Trump because they want an ASSERTIVE leader.
Plus their kids can't get summer jobs because all the illegals already have them.

Well, I wouldn't know about the kids losing jobs to illegal aliens, because in my state, AZ, we have E-verify, and it isn't happening here. As for Latinos supporting Trump:

Some of Trump’s Hispanic fans are abandoning ship after his immigration speech

Damn! Trump just lost THREE Hispanics.
How will he recover.
Please, let's not prattle like children.

Here's another link......
Your missing the point. These are Trump surrogates which represents Hispanic groups. They are the inner circles of Trump Hispanic coalition that was formed 2 months ago.
What made you think Mexicans did not listen to Trump lying speech?

Prominent Latino withdraws support from Donald Trump
Alfonso Aguilar withdraws support from Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

You don't know why a guy running for President in a major party would want to meet with the leader of our next door neighbor?

Seriously?

Actually, YES, "seriously"........Stretch your brain cells and "wonder" why Trump didn't go to Canada...
Go on, its good to exercise the other half of your brain.

fucking duh.......offuckingcourse the Mexican president isn't going to say he'll pay for the wal

So the fact that Pena-Nieto openly states that Mexico is NOT going to pay for the wall, CONFIRMS for moronic right wingers that Mexico will pay for the wall as Trump has assured them....Fucked up much??

Seriously?

Actually, YES, "seriously"........Stretch your brain cells and "wonder" why Trump didn't go to Canada...
Go on, its good to exercise the other half of your brain.

You're obviously not using yours. What benefit would Trump have to bring up paying for the wall now? You keep repeating that crap, explain it. They can't negotiate, Trump isn't President

Nieto has to say he is not paying for the wall but realistically he has no choice. And all you liberal idiots who think Mexico has some kind of leverage over the United States are displaying your utter stupidity. They'll pay for the wall.

Forum List

Back