Mexican Thugs Hunt Down Trump Supporters Like Prey

13327623_10157235380120354_3682625496819859995_n.jpg

When's the last time you saw liberals attack iran for the thousands of women in its Evin prison for political reasons, for assad/iran mass slaughtering tens / hundreds of thousands of women in indiscriminate bombing campaigns in syria, or for the lack of women's rights in the arab muslim world?
Republicans don't believe in woman's rights here, so spare me.

ask Bill Clinton about that

You are a simpleton. Both the Clinton campaign and the Sanders campaign immediately and clearly condemned the actions of the anti-trump protesters in San Jose. You are uninformed and dishonest.

Clinton ACCURATELY stated that Trump's rhetoric has led to the atmosphere in which this violence has erupted. That is not blaming Trump for the actions of those protesters. It is holding Trump accountable for his irresponsible rhetoric.

Now...fuck off and quit whining.

Clinton tried to blame Trump for thugs assaulting perfectly innocent people. That's the bottom line. She's no better than the thugs. Her surrogate, George Soros, is funding these thugs. She's as guilty as they are. She's a vile piece of shit, just like you.

I'd like to know what funding these idiots are supposed to have received from Soros. You really, really have a thing for Soros, don't you? Is it his name? Does it have a James Bond villain sort of ring to it?

In what way has Soros funded the idiots who were causing trouble in San Jose? Did he buy them jeans and t-shirts? Maybe some Nike shoes? Who did he write the check to? Is there a bank account for these protesters somewhere? Or....did he just bring a suitcase full of singles?

You fucking retard.

Yes, it’s true Soros-funded ‘MoveOn’ agitated for protesters at Chicago Trump riots

Soros-funded group promises even more anti-Trump protests

Busted! Soros-Backed Pro Clinton Group Caught Funding Violent Protests to Smear Sanders and Trump
A total pile of crap as always. Soros gave Move On a million dollars a few years ago. BFD. Trump bought out these silly kids by calling them rapists, murderers, lazy, welfare cheats,and drug dealers, and with all his racist, pro-violence rants. He started this crap, and if he doesn't end it and apologize, he's going for a historic loss, supported only by ignorant hater dupes and bought off Pub hypocrites. RIP the New BS GOP and their shameful propaganda, hopefully. Or fear for the country, ACTUAL fascism, wrapped in the flag and the bible and hate and ignorance.

You're a vast geyser of bullshit, Franco, and you are condoning violence against innocent people. So you're a douche bag as well.
The hell I do , dupe. They should be arrested. They've already been told by Dems that violence has no place in American politics, FOREVER. Too bad the big orange idiot said just the opposite for weeks, stupid.

When's the last time you saw liberals attack iran for the thousands of women in its Evin prison for political reasons, for assad/iran mass slaughtering tens / hundreds of thousands of women in indiscriminate bombing campaigns in syria, or for the lack of women's rights in the arab muslim world?

He's been fighting for Womens' rights forever, hater dupe. Why don't you base your politics on malevolent gossip and bs hateful propaganda, like a good little fascist?

He's been fighting for Womens' rights forever, hater dupe. Why don't you base your politics on malevolent gossip and bs hateful propaganda, like a good little fascist?

how many affairs and forced rapes and dead along the road ?? smell what your shovelin shit for brains

Translation: You got it coming by walking on the streets while being a Trump supporter. You ARE victim blaming,

No, not at all.
I am saying that when you go to Trump events you need to have situational awareness.

As in be aware you are seen to be supporting a man who hates anyone who is not white. And even some whites.

Be aware that there are people who don't approve of your choice of candidate and see violence as a means to an end to voice their displeasure.

I mean if violence works well for republicans inside the rally, then it should work just as well outside. Just not for the republicans.

Another example of a left wing douche bag condoning violence against people he disagrees with.

You people make Hitler's brownshirts look like respectable political protesters.

2jcwwwg.jpg
These thugs aren't liberals. They're Dems only because they know the GOP is the party of the racists, especially now.

Translation: You got it coming by walking on the streets while being a Trump supporter. You ARE victim blaming,

No, not at all.
I am saying that when you go to Trump events you need to have situational awareness.

As in be aware you are seen to be supporting a man who hates anyone who is not white. And even some whites.

Be aware that there are people who don't approve of your choice of candidate and see violence as a means to an end to voice their displeasure.

I mean if violence works well for republicans inside the rally, then it should work just as well outside. Just not for the republicans.

Another example of a left wing douche bag condoning violence against people he disagrees with.

You people make Hitler's brownshirts look like respectable political protesters.

2jcwwwg.jpg
These thugs aren't liberals. They're Dems only because they know the GOP is the party of the racists, especially now.

glue sniffin again???

how many affairs and forced rapes and dead along the road ?? smell what your shovelin shit for brains
None proven, so fuq you, dupe. Dead? Absolutely none. You're full of bs propaganda, brainwashed functional shyttehead. And no doubt a violent angry RW a-hole in person. Thanks for your help.

No, not at all.

2jcwwwg.jpg

glue sniffin again???
They're ignorant and religious, and way too proud of being hard working- They'd be GOPer fools too if racist a-hole GOPers gave them a chance. lol

None proven, so fuq you, dupe. Dead? Absolutely none. You're full of bs propaganda, brainwashed functional shyttehead. And no doubt a violent angry RW a-hole in person. Thanks for your help.

read if can stupid Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, not at all.

2jcwwwg.jpg

glue sniffin again???
They're ignorant and religious, and way too proud of being hard working- They'd be GOPer fools too if racist a-hole GOPers gave them a chance. lol

my my a legend in your own mind

What we are really witnessing are the consequences of 'anchor babies' coming of age.

Who knew they would grow up to be anti-American thugs whom owe their allegiance to Mexico?..........our Gov't sure as hell didn't know! Fedcoats fail again..........same ol' story..........

2jcwwwg.jpg

glue sniffin again???

my my a legend in your own mind
And also correct. I assume you have no argument. lol

What we are really witnessing are the consequences of 'anchor babies' coming of age.

Who knew they would grow up to be anti-American thugs whom owe their allegiance to Mexico?..........our Gov't sure as hell didn't know! Fedcoats fail again..........same ol' story..........
They want to be Americans more than anything, hater dupe. No wonder they're pissed off at the big orange idiot and his bigot supporters.

read if can stupid Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A long list of RW bought off BS. Nothing proved, no indictments, NADA, hater dupe. Monica: "I've packed my presidential knee pads"...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

They want to be Americans more than anything, hater dupe. No wonder they're pissed off at the big orange idiot and his bigot supporters.

Not really. Many wanna be the new Democrap plantation receiver of hand-outs, courtesy of Democrap Fedcoats and the over tax burdened dwindling middle class. Meet the new welfare recipients, same as the old.......just adding a new color.

Forum List

Back