Mexican Twitter Users Call for Donald Trump’s Murder Following Mexican Drug Lord’s Prison Escape

165198_600.jpg

Actually, its Drumpf.

MY opinion is that he is not responsible for his ancestors changing their name but since the damn fool hypocrite made such a big deal about Jon Stewart's ancestors changing their name, he's Drumpf to me.

Mexicans are simply exercising their freedom of speech rights.
Calling for the murder of a presidential candidate? You all wanted people in jail who even disagreed with Obama.

That's pretty funny.

You lying RWs have whined about what victims you are and LIED that Obama wants whites killed.

But, hypocritical whites who actually DO want Mexicans, Blacks killed get all offended when they get the same in return. You trailer trash crackers started it and now you get to reap what you sowed.

As for me, I've said it before - racists like the OP are cockroaches and should be stepped on. Believe me, they would not be missed.

Actually, its Drumpf.

MY opinion is that he is not responsible for his ancestors changing their name but since the damn fool hypocrite made such a big deal about Jon Stewart's ancestors changing their name, he's Drumpf to me.
John Stewart is a Jew of the Jewish run media which has carried Obama's water for him since day one. He had to be called out! Why you say? Read.

joseph-goebbelss-quotes-4.jpg

Calling for the murder of a presidential candidate? You all wanted people in jail who even disagreed with Obama.

That's pretty funny.

You lying RWs have whined about what victims you are and LIED that Obama wants whites killed.

But, hypocritical whites who actually DO want Mexicans, Blacks killed get all offended when they get the same in return. You trailer trash crackers started it and now you get to reap what you sowed.

As for me, I've said it before - racists like the OP are cockroaches and should be stepped on. Believe me, they would not be missed.
How about posting some links to back up that bullshit, scumball?

Donald Sue should arm himself.
Mexicans don't have free anything. The drug cartels run that country.
Mexico has always been a corrupt despotic place.
As long as the elites in Mexico City get to live their lives in luxury, they look the other way while criminals terrorize the common folk....The only areas that are protected from the savage drug cartels are the industrial complexes.

That's pretty funny.

I think what you loosely referred to your brain has squirted out of your head.

Donald Sue should arm himself.
Mexicans don't have free anything. The drug cartels run that country.
Mexico has always been a corrupt despotic place.
As long as the elites in Mexico City get to live their lives in luxury, they look the other way while criminals terrorize the common folk....The only areas that are protected from the savage drug cartels are the industrial complexes.

So, what's your point?

Forum List

Back