Mexico First Congressman Luis Guiterrez (D-IL) demands NBC censor Trump

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Gooty is the biggest traitor in america.

Rep. Gutiérrez Presses NBC, Comcast To Stop Donald Trump From Hosting SNL - Breitbart

oct 20 2015 One of the most vocal Donald Trump opponents in Congress is calling on the heads of Comcast and NBC Universal to “disinvite” the Republican presidential frontrunner from his planned Saturday Night Live hosting appearance in November.
According to Rep. Luis Gutiérrez (D-IL), allowing Trump — who has come under fire for his comments about illegal immigrants — to host SNL is a step too far.

“It is a level of endorsement that says to America that every hateful and racist thing Donald Trump has said since the moment he launched his campaign is acceptable and no big deal,” Gutiérrez wrote in a letter Tuesday to Comcast CEO Brian Roberts and NBCUniversal CEO Stephen Burke.

Gutiérrez highlighted Trump’s early, controversial statements about illegal immigrants which lead to some businesses dropping their affiliations with Trump, including NBC

Uhhmmm..... how would dumping him from hosting the show --- which is hard to believe Rump would be so invited, but I digress ---- how would that be "censoring" something?

Think about it.

NBC have their issues with Trump as well, but I doubt they would censor that money maker.

Guitierrez just got the middle finger from NBC.

Also wtf does this guy have to do with "Mexico"?

OP? Hello?

Anybody there?

Operator....

Yep, Get a good LOOK at your all's FUTURE that you bragged about how all them white people will be the minority.

upload_2015-10-23_9-3-23.png

Uhhmmm..... how would dumping him from hosting the show --- which is hard to believe Rump would be so invited, but I digress ---- how would that be "censoring" something?

Think about it.
Agreed. Bad OP title

Think about it.

If trump was a lib you'd call it censorship.

Think about it.

If trump was a lib you'd call it censorship.

Censorship is censorship, period.

This ain't.
No more than Paula Deen.... those Duck people.... etc etc.
Any citizen has the right to freedom of expression --- not the right to TV network access.

This ain't. No more than Paula Deen.... those Duck people.... etc etc.
Any citizen has the right to freedom of expression --- not the right to TV network access.

If Trump demanded Hillary not be allowed on SNL, you wouldn't hesitate to call that censorship. urahypocrite

This ain't. No more than Paula Deen.... those Duck people.... etc etc.

If Trump demanded Hillary not be allowed on SNL, you wouldn't hesitate to call that censorship. urahypocrite

Um... no Shirley, your conjecture of what I "would do" in a hypothetical situation in a fantasy where I'm not even a participant doesn't make me a damn thing. It makes you an imbecile with a speculation fallacy who now will try to weasel out of being busted with some pithy Danth post beginning with "the board notes...".

NBC is certainly busy these days - first they try to run interference for Hillary on the rape of Broadderick - news of canceling interview - and now this? Hillary is seriously worried it does appear ---------- what to do? Ignore her AND her shill operatives at NBC.

Well lets start a petition that ask: he be hung until his eyes and tongue pop out of his head for being a loudmouthed traitor to us and our country.

Censoring Trump might fly in a banana Republic..........wait, that's right.......Gutierrez does represent a banana republic!

Censoring Trump might fly in a banana Republic..........wait, that's right.......Gutierrez does represent a banana republic!

yep, he's a traitor and one of many from that party that are the enemy within.

Forum List

Back