Mexico President speaks about wall

[mafia - moso ] , what da heck . Just being polite but the correct word is ' mafioso' , check it out , i am just being polite WFAfar .

pedro-trying-to-sneakintonthe-country-disguised-as-part-oftrumpes-wall-15644566.png

Stop, you will confuse Dump!

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will travel to Mexico City, Mexico, July 13 to meet with President Peña Nieto, Foreign Secretary Videgaray and President-elect Lopez Obrador.

Secretary Pompeo will reaffirm the U.S. partnership with Mexico to combat transnational criminal organizations and the opioid epidemic. He will also discuss efforts to enhance trade, curb irregular migration, and manage our shared border.

The Secretary will discuss continued U.S.-Mexico cooperation with the Peña Nieto administration throughout the transition. The United States looks forward to working closely with President-elect Lopez Obrador to continue strengthening the U.S.-Mexico relationship after the new administration takes office on December 1.c_yv0nxg_400x400.jpg

i won't give it to them WFAfar .

What could you possibly give?
My bet is you don't have two dimes to rub together and you are using a library computer to spread your views.

Now if I have misspoken please correct me; and if I am wrong I will apologize

Looks like even Trump has given up on Mexico paying for the wall.

Like he's given up on better healthcare.

And how he gave up on not cutting taxes for billionaires.

Some people just call them lies.

'mex' might not write a check but seems to me that we can squeeze your mexican buddies by the nutz and get the money one way or the other WFAfar ,

Spoken like a true mafia-moso

Is this a family trait of yours?

No malice intended or implied

Just asking
--------------------------------------- just squeeze the 'mex' by the nuts and Trump can do the squeezing when appropriate . Its not hard to do , shut down the borders and stop or tax remittances from being sent back to 'mexico' , 'mexico' has been a zhithole forever since its 'catholic - spanish beginnings and they are an enemy of the USA WFA .

and looks like today that The TRUMP is in 'euro land' slapping those effete 'euros' around and telling them to PAY Up WFA . [Mister mafia moso] [chuckle]

fuck a wall. America should build a big fucking mirror to look at itself!

i feel like such a rebel for saying that!

Forum List

Back