Mexico robs good Americans blind and Democrats pretend it isn’t happening...why?

Anybody sane knows the primary motivation for such is “VOTES” / constituency...BUT, could key Democrats be getting paid off by Mexico, particularly Democrats in Mexifornia?
To be honest, I’m not much for conspiracy theories, but boy, this one almost seems obvious.

Well great, since you can give no basis, have no link or any corroboration, may I suggest you request your thread be moved to the appropriate forum?

Anybody sane knows the primary motivation for such is “VOTES” / constituency...BUT, could key Democrats be getting paid off by Mexico, particularly Democrats in Mexifornia?
To be honest, I’m not much for conspiracy theories, but boy, this one almost seems obvious.

Well great, since you can give no basis, have no link or any corroboration, may I suggest you request your thread be moved to the appropriate forum?

You can suggest whatever you want...if this thread scares you in the “politics” forum report it yourself like any nutless pussy would.
May I suggest that opinions and theories NEVER be discussed in any thread without supporting links, corroboration or evidence? Makes sense right?
In fact, I’ll comb through the politics forum now and report any posted OPINION that doesn’t have a supporting link or evidence to support said opinion.
Good luck in your quest to become a badass tough guy moderator bud....hahaha

You can suggest whatever you want...if this thread scares you in the “politics” forum report it yourself like any nutless pussy would.
May I suggest that opinions and theories NEVER be discussed in any thread without supporting links, corroboration or evidence? Makes sense right?
In fact, I’ll comb through the politics forum now and report any posted OPINION that doesn’t have a supporting link or evidence to support said opinion.

OK, carry on discussing the nothingness you laid out in the OP. I'll pass, since you seem to lack the ability to demonstrate why you think the way you do. Hell you can't even come up with a plausible conspiracy theory.

OK, carry on discussing the nothingness you laid out in the OP. I'll pass, since you seem to lack the ability to demonstrate why you think the way you do. Hell you can't even come up with a plausible conspiracy theory.

Oh trust me..I’m gonna ride your ass now muthafucker...don’t you dare post a single fucking thing that even closely resembles an opinion or theory without making sure you have all the “supporting evidence” accompanying your bullshit. Game on pussy!

Oh trust me..I’m gonna ride your ass now muthafucker...don’t you dare post a single fucking thing that even closely resembles an opinion or theory without making sure you have all the “supporting evidence” accompanying your bullshit. Game on pussy!

Carry on, I don't play in conspiracy theories. LMAO

You better hope not...no theory, no opinion allowed without SUPPORTING EVIDENCE. I got you bud.

I’m following you now...I’ll make sure your shit stays on point...TRUST ME.

Don't be fucking ignorant, I just said plainly what other posters were just hinting at, trying to get you to fill out your hypothesis, you never did. So don't blame me for your inadequacies.

BTW little fella, following with ill-intent is called stalking. LMAO

only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy.

I’m pretty sure the Mexicrats have been MAKING money and gaining power with our border policy.
Weird that love things just the way they are huh?
how many illegals in the US? we should have no illegal problem with capitalistic border policy; profit not loss!

Danny...we’ve heard your LibTardian based mathematics many times over...you never make sense, shit never adds up with you bud. Sorry
We should have no illegals only Tourists or Immigrants applying for citizenship.

A tourist visa could be good for a year; it should also be a federal form of id.

How many Persons without proper inspection are there in the US?

From your posting history the last week, it looks like some hispanic has beaten you out of a job, a love, something.....sorry to hear it.

Don't be fucking ignorant, I just said plainly what other posters were just hinting at, trying to get you to fill out your hypothesis, you never did. So don't blame me for your inadequacies.

You asked me to PROVE my opinion / theory...do you hear how fucking stupid that sounds?
You sound like a dumbass Liberal. “Prove your opinion”
You learned a lesson today....LET MODS DO THE MODERATING.

Poor thang!

From your posting history the last week, it looks like some hispanic has beaten you out of a job, a love, something.....sorry to hear it.

My job requires iQ, communication skills, ambition and cash.
All things wetbacks do not possess.

Sounds like a stalker threat to me.

My job requires iQ, communication skills, ambition and cash.
All things wetbacks do not possess.
Riiiiigght. You sure sound convincing with your posts here. :71:

Sounds like a stalker threat to me.

Haha...you fuckin pussies are amazing. Hop in your cry closet...I’M COMING!

How many times do you have to be told that Liberals are mentally ill?

You asked me to PROVE my opinion / theory...do you hear how fucking stupid that sounds?

Asking what informed your opinion is not asking you to prove a damn thing. You're OP was the equivalent of saying the gulf of Mexico is going to turn yellow without saying why. Here is a perfect example of the sarcasm leveled at you, and you didn't seem to get it.
Well sure then. Democrats and Republicans could be getting paid off, I dunno. Maybe the Pope is, you are right! It is all a possibility! The NFL could be getting paid off by them evil Mexicans! Perhaps the Marxists are! The drug dealers! I am not wrong, it is all a possibility.

So you think "Mexico" is paying off Democrats to allow people to leave Mexico?
All possibilities, without reason, think about it.

Asking what informed your opinion is not asking you to prove a damn thing. You're OP was the equivalent of saying the gulf of Mexico is going to turn yellow without saying why. Here is a perfect example of the sarcasm leveled at you, and you didn't seem to get it.
Well sure then. Democrats and Republicans could be getting paid off, I dunno. Maybe the Pope is, you are right! It is all a possibility! The NFL could be getting paid off by them evil Mexicans! Perhaps the Marxists are! The drug dealers! I am not wrong, it is all a possibility.

So you think "Mexico" is paying off Democrats to allow people to leave Mexico?
All possibilities, without reason, think about it.

I didn’t see that requirement in the rule book and frankly I like to leave lots of shit ambiguous for the retards....it forces them to connect the dots. Maybe you missed this post of mine which completely exposed the basis for my claim. You can’t be afraid to read into shit bud....that’s part of the fun.

“So you think "Mexico" is paying off Democrats to allow people to leave Mexico?”
Yes...but I’d frame like this: Mexico is paying off Democrats to allow Mexico to take Mexifornia.

Forum List

Back