Mexifornia politicians can’t win unless they promise to serve illegal aliens...Is your state next?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
That’s where we’re at folks...and it’s no bullshit.
Mexico has leveraged our Democracy in California to the fullest extent. This almost seems like it happened overnight. We stood by watching them flood in, not really caring much as we bought the old “they’re just looking for a better life” bunch of bullshit...the next thing we know they’re calling all the shots through our politicians.
That’s how it happens...take a stand now, don’t wait until it’s too late, don’t become the next Mexifornia.

you had better hurry up and get out of there before they take your house and kick you out....

Oh I’m good...they can’t afford the nut on 10sqft in my neighborhood.
I’m more concerned about them running all the retired, wack-job postal carriers out and into that other filthy shithole...Nevada.

Mexico has leveraged our Democracy in California to the fullest extent. This almost seems like it happened overnight. We stood by watching them flood in, not really caring much as we bought the old “they’re just looking for a better life” bunch of bullshit...the next thing we know they’re calling all the shots through our politicians.
That’s how it happens...take a stand now, don’t wait until it’s too late, don’t become the next Mexifornia.

They are here because farmers, Big Ag, manufacturers and people who can afford gardeners want them here.
In other words, Republicans and Trump supporters.
Deal with your hypocrisy.
And California will be just fine. It's now the 5th largest economy in the world.

They are here because farmers, Big Ag, manufacturers and people who can afford gardeners want them here.

LefTard Logic:
“You left your keys in the ignition...it’s your fault your car got stolen. You made the thief steal it.”

LefTard Logic:
“You left your keys in the ignition...it’s your fault your car got stolen. You made the thief steal it.”

I stated simple facts. Your analogy is nonsense, sort of like your O/P.

This farmer is a Trump supporter....and he's not even located in California.
Mollie Tibbetts case exposes farms' worst-kept secret: hiring undocumented immigrants

LefTard Logic:

This farmer is a Trump supporter:
Mollie Tibbetts case exposes farms' worst-kept secret: hiring undocumented immigrants

Your Mexicrats have forced laws on the books which prevent employers from requesting proof of citizenship. What else can I teach you?

LefTard Logic:

Your Mexicrats have forced laws on the books which prevent employers from requesting proof of citizenship. What else can I teach you?

LOL!
I don't know what laws you're referring to and you obviously are grabbing something out of your sizeable ass.

Reagan was a Mexicrat?

Form I-9 Federal Statutes and Regulations
Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, requirements come out of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986
Statutes and Regulations

Last edited:

LefTard Logic:

Please tell me what laws those might be? I have to use Everify to hire new employees. If i do not I am open to arrest for hiring illegal workers.

LefTard Logic:

Please tell me what laws those might be? I have to use Everify to hire new employees. If i do not I am open to arrest for hiring illegal workers.

This is where the O/P has left the building.
Expect crickets.

As Dem run states go to shit fewer people will vote Dem, just trying to look on the bright side.

You should probably check out what happened in the primaries in Florida last night.
Florida, a red state and the 3rd most populous state in the country.
It's going to freak you out.
Trumpanzees are the new snowflakes.

O/P has abandoned his own thread based on the inability to provide answers to simple questions: What laws are you referring to? Please provide links.

you had better hurry up and get out of there before they take your house and kick you out....

I’m more concerned about them running all the retired, wack-job postal carriers out and into that other filthy shithole...Nevada.
were i am at is ten times better than were i was.....no congestion.....cheaper cost of living.....no state tax...i can sit here and laugh at your plight......lol....

As Dem run states go to shit fewer people will vote Dem, just trying to look on the bright side.

You should probably check out what happened in the primaries in Florida last night.
Florida, a red state and the 3rd most populous state in the country.
It's going to freak you out.
Trumpanzees are the new snowflakes.

You poor ignorant libtards, GOP turnout in the Florida primary was higher than Dem turnout. I know, but but but...but lmao :itsok:

O/P has abandoned his own thread based on the inability to provide answers to simple questions: What laws are you referring to? Please provide links.

The OP has a life away from his keyboard...he leads a very productive life...that’s why the OP could buy your sorry ass many times over. Further, he has lots of anchor babies to feed.
6 Illegal Interview Questions to Avoid

were i am at is ten times better than were i was.....no congestion.....cheaper cost of living.....no state tax...i can sit here and laugh at your plight......lol....

My plight?
That’s funny...I drink my morning coffee in my backyard which happens to be the sandy beach of the Pacific Ocean...Yep, my life sucks.

My plight?
That’s funny...I drink my morning coffee in my backyard which happens to be the sandy beach of the Pacific Ocean...Yep, my life sucks.
you can tell by how much you bitch and moan every fucking time you put up a thread how great your life is.....no one cries like you do about how fucked it is where you live if you have a great life.....but then you are a broke loser....

THE greatest threat to American Sovereignty is MEXICO.

The war should have turned violent 30 years ago, but we are still in denial.

WAR WITH MEXICO NOW!!!!

Forum List

Back