Michael Cohen office raided by FBI

Ya stupid fuck.
I've already acknowledged that I could be wrong.

:lol:

You ARE wrong, fuckwit. But that's not the point.

Go play on the freeway....

:lol::lol:

I think I'll stay right here and keep triggering you.

I love watching anti-Americans squirm.

Squirm?
My bank stocks have more than tripled and my 401k is going sky high.
We havent seen this level of American exceptionalism in decades.

And as you can see my life sucks....
Retired at 46 seven years ago and still have shitloads of disposable income.

View attachment 187093
View attachment 187094
View attachment 187095
View attachment 187096

Nothing you morons can do to make me suffer in anyway.
Although I can get pissed at your attacks on my Country.

Dels laughing to keep from crying....

no, i'm laughing because you're clearly a fuckwit.

post some more photos

they're especially hilarious :thup:

What is Trump so afraid of investigators finding out? What crimes has Trump committed to want the investigation shut down?

he is just screaming GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY from the roof tops....

I'd like to know why?
The cleaners will not clean........and they will use a microscope to look at everything for decades looking for a missing dot on an I..........a t not crossed and you know it...............

Pardon me when I say BS..............
Michael Cohen is Trump’s fixer just like Ray Donovan.
Now the feds have all the evidence of all of Trump’s fuck ups Cohen had to fix.
Sweet.
LOL

There will be no cleaning..............All will be looked at............and they will look for a crime even if it's an unpaid parking permit.........

But..............you already knew that.

What is Trump so afraid of investigators finding out? What crimes has Trump committed to want the investigation shut down?

I'd like to know why?
The cleaners will not clean........and they will use a microscope to look at everything for decades looking for a missing dot on an I..........a t not crossed and you know it...............

Sweet.
no, not really.... the prosecutors will only receive the evidence from this kind of raid that the search warrant covered.....all other attorney client privilege stuff will be kept from the prosecutors....

4C394EA7-7FE0-4723-8D78-1336D275EC14.jpeg

Fuck off you apologist subversive Treasonous Parasitic Obama Ass Licking Troll.

Fuck you and your Justice too. You don’t know shit about Justice.

This is Straight up Unlawful Search & Seizure.

Where is Due Process?
Right to Privacy?
Attorney Client Privilege?
Discovery Rules?
Fruit of The Poison Tree Doctrine?
Presumption of Innocence?

I am done with this shit and done debating any Russian Jihadi Illegal Ass Licking Leftist.

Zero Toleranxe for you pieces of Human Excrement.

Watch Gun Sales Go up another 20% as you pieces of human filth continue on With your COUP and wiping your ass with our Constitution.

so, the news is saying there is a clean team.... no one investigating the crime can see any of the fruits from the raid, until after the ''clean team'' removes anything that involves attorney client privilege and separates the stuff involved in the search warrant.... and then a supervisor double checks it all before the prosecutor gets the evidence he requested.

It also is being reported that this has to be a concern with Cohen alone, and not the President or other clients of Cohen's.
Sure.............sure................
it is standard procedure is cases like this, the judge makes certain it happens.....

it is not something new, created just for Cohen and Trump....

read up on it....justice is served by handling these matters in this manner....

contrary to what your god trump whines.... :rolleyes:
maxresdefault.jpg

WORDSCAPES PALM LEVEL 14 ANSWERS

I'd like to know why?

Sweet.
LOL

There will be no cleaning..............All will be looked at............and they will look for a crime even if it's an unpaid parking permit.........

Money laundering, conspiracy against the US is not an unpaid parking ticket.
I see you watch no news, only state Tv( Fox)

trumplings tend to think that everyone acts like trump-lie, cheat, steal and go after your perceived enemies with anything you can

as the cheeto is about to find out, we're a nation of laws and his money and position don't mean shit if he broke the law.

this isn't mom and pop's painting contractor that he can muscle into settling for fifteen cents on the dollar.

tough break for the cheeto

Trump kept saying NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION today without anyone even questioning him.
Ha ha ha ha
No he’s not too guilty.

I'd like to know why?

Sweet.
LOL

that's simply not true.... and you know it.....

why bother lying about it?

:lol:

You ARE wrong, fuckwit. But that's not the point.

Squirm?

View attachment 187093
View attachment 187094
View attachment 187095
View attachment 187096

Idiot doesn’t realize how much trouble Cohen and Trump is in now.

Whatever it is is far more serious than violation of US Election laws. Those usually get a slap on the wrist. This search had to be looking for something that is very, very serious. I think Cohen will either flip on his orange boss or go to jail for a long, long time. Although, from the evidence seized, he may not have to flip on the orange one. The evidence might be there in plain sight.

I'd like to know why?

Sweet.
LOL

LOL

Tax evasion is how they are going after the others.............they didn't get the Russia Russia Russia so they hit them with Bank Fraud and hiding money in offshore accounts.....................and WAIT FOR IT.

LOBBYING.................OMFG.

LOL

If they do it the way it is normally done, it will be outsourced to contracting groups who hire attorneys all across the country to review the documents over a secure server to flag potentially privileged material. It will then go to their supervisors who will make a final call before the documents are reviewed in camera by the judge before being released to the prosecution....that's IF this is done the way I think it should be done.

Squirm?

View attachment 187093
View attachment 187094
View attachment 187095
View attachment 187096

Idiot doesn’t realize how much trouble Cohen and Trump is in now.

Whatever it is is far more serious than violation of US Election laws. Those usually get a slap on the wrist. This search had to be looking for something that is very, very serious. I think Cohen will either flip on his orange boss or go to jail for a long, long time. Although, from the evidence seized, he may not have to flip on the orange one. The evidence might be there in plain sight.
If Cohen flips on his 30 year boss, the orange idiot just may commit Hari Kari.

I'd like to know why?

Sweet.
LOL

that's simply not true.... and you know it.....

why bother lying about it?
I call BS...............what was that movie..............How to lose a guy in 30 days or something.............

LOL

If they do it the way it is normally done, it will be outsourced to contracting groups who hire attorneys all across the country to review the documents over a secure server to flag potentially privileged material. It will then go to their supervisors who will make a final call before the documents are reviewed in camera by the judge before being released to the prosecution....that's IF this is done the way I think it should be done.
Big IF................I'll believe it when I see it................

I think they are dirty.........and will look at it all anyway.

I'd like to know why?

Sweet.
LOL

LOL

Tax evasion is how they are going after the others.............they didn't get the Russia Russia Russia so they hit them with Bank Fraud and hiding money in offshore accounts.....................and WAIT FOR IT.

LOBBYING.................OMFG.

Nope....a Federal Court ordered a seizure such as this is looking for something much more serious. No idea what is might be....but Cohen and trump will have trouble sleeping tonight.

Forum List

Back