Michael Cohen to testify publicly before House Oversight Committee

I'll be watching TCM.

No doubt they'll have 60-70 year old rerun to keep me occupied.

The House Oversight committee has subpoenaed our "beloved fixer" Cohen (aka, Brutus) to publicly testify about all the fun things he did for Trump as his personal attorney over several years and even when Trump was the sitting president.

Pay offs to mistresses, deals with Russian oligarchs, campaign finance misdeeds, tax issues, etc., will all be open for questioning by inquiring minds......Republicans on the same committee will NOT be able to stifle Cohen's testimony and the secrecy that republicans "enjoyed" under such stellar House committee heads as Nunes, will no longer exist.

Trump, of course, as the liar-in-chief, stated that he is not concerned about what Cohen will reveal during his testimony.....Cohen, facing 3 years in prison, is due to report for incarceration the following month with NO chance of any "pardon" to keep his mouth firmly shut....AND Cohen is under scrutiny by both Mueller and the NYSD attorneys, to ensure that whatever he shares with this House committee does NOT conflict with previous testimony......a further crime.

Have your popcorn ready.........LOL

Damn, you lied in your first sentence. Cummings invited Cohen, Cohen accepted. There was no damn subpoena.

Gnat strikes again

The House Oversight committee has subpoenaed our "beloved fixer" Cohen (aka, Brutus) to publicly testify about all the fun things he did for Trump as his personal attorney over several years and even when Trump was the sitting president.

Pay offs to mistresses, deals with Russian oligarchs, campaign finance misdeeds, tax issues, etc., will all be open for questioning by inquiring minds......Republicans on the same committee will NOT be able to stifle Cohen's testimony and the secrecy that republicans "enjoyed" under such stellar House committee heads as Nunes, will no longer exist.

Trump, of course, as the liar-in-chief, stated that he is not concerned about what Cohen will reveal during his testimony.....Cohen, facing 3 years in prison, is due to report for incarceration the following month with NO chance of any "pardon" to keep his mouth firmly shut....AND Cohen is under scrutiny by both Mueller and the NYSD attorneys, to ensure that whatever he shares with this House committee does NOT conflict with previous testimony......a further crime.

Jewish New York lawyers ha\ve an exceptional reputation for honesty.

Cohen couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. No one cares WTF stories he spins for Lannie.

Are you implying that Trump hires and surrounds himself with scum buckets??? LOL

Damn, you lied in your first sentence. Cummings invited Cohen, Cohen accepted. There was no damn subpoena.

OH, my apologies.......I guess my misstatement will PREVENT morons like you from having a bad day next month, right Tigger???......

(what an asshole........lol)

Cohen couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. No one cares WTF stories he spins for Lannie.

Are you implying that Trump hires and surrounds himself with scum buckets??? LOL
God surrounds himself in mysterious ways.

iu

iu

OH, my apologies.......I guess my misstatement will PREVENT morons like you from having a bad day next month, right Tigger???......

Your posts are riddled with lies so I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

Welcome to the club, you regressives have set the bar on the way misstatements are viewed. You used "subpoenaed" as a propaganda ploy, with no regard for the truth. Damn, that's so you. LMAO

Welcome to the club, you regressives have set the bar on the way misstatements are viewed. You used "subpoenaed" as a propaganda ploy, with no regard for the truth. Damn, that's so you. LMAO

Nonetheless, I hope you have a LOT of fun watching Cohen spew the Trump crimes....

Keep clutching your MAGA hat.......LOL

Gnat strikes again

It ain't batman, it's gnatman.

Nonetheless, I hope you have a LOT of fun watching Cohen spew the Trump crimes....

If there are any crimes to spill. Which I doubt there are.

Anyway. Ever here of lawyer/Client confidentiality??

I have. Of course there is nothing to spill so its a moot point but one I thought you should read. LOL

I didnt watch clinton nor will I watch this. I don't worship this stuff like you do over at the ward .

Anything Cohen has to say is irrelevant to my life. He's nothing but a commie propaganda prop. BTW I don't have a MAGA hat.

Last edited:

Meanwhile, some are hanging on to the hope thaat Stormy and her sleazebag, lawyer and Mueller gave them. Is there anything you guys won't cling to, no matter how slimey?

You would think you would have learned after the Beast!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back