Michael Cohen's attorney, Lanny Davis, backtracks on claim regarding Trump Tower meeting

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Michael Cohen's attorney, Lanny Davis, backtracks on claim regarding Trump Tower meeting

Analysis | Michael Cohen’s lawyer has done real damage to the case against Trump

Lanny Davis says he was wrong about Trump Tower meeting and Cohen

https://nypost.com/2018/08/28/michael-cohens-lawyer-admits-to-being-source-of-cnn-story/

“I made a mistake,” Davis told BuzzFeed News on Monday. “I did not mean to be cute.”

Last week, The Post also confronted Davis about the contradictions in the CNN stories.

“I should have been more clear. I could not independently confirm the information in the CNN story,” Davis told The Post. “I’m sorry that I left that impression. I wasn’t at the meeting. The only person who could confirm that information is my client.”

What a flipping circus shit show.

“We got Trump now!!!” Version 258 goes down in flames, like the other 257 times the media swore they had Trump.

Lanny admits he lied to CNN....and CNN says they are sticking by the story.

WHY DONT CONSERVATIVES TRUST THE MEDIA?

Because of the media, not Trump.

and given this is the only real "evidence" they have - ouch.

but hey - lets pray for tax issues now cause we all know this was never about russia - russia was just the front for a fishing trip to find what they can exploit.

No no no....they got Trump now!!

Oh, wait, Cohen’s lawyer was lying!!

How dare we not trust the media?....it’s Trumps fault!!!!

How many times has CNN stepped in a pile of dog shit in bare feet while chasing Trump?

You know, the trusted “News” source that gave debate questions to HIllary Clinton in advance of the 2016 POTUS debates?

That trusted news source.

“We got Trump now!!!” Version 258 goes down in flames, like the other 257 times the media swore they had Trump.
Holy Shit! What difference does what ever Lanny Davis said make in the facts in evidence the Special Counsel holds? He shot off his mouth and now has retracted what he said. Did that change any legal evidence at all the prosecutors hold?

Did Davis simply try to bait the prosecution and get a sweet plea deal with the prosecution for Cohen last July when he made the claim and now a month later and after Cohen's trial, Davis is trying to appease the Trump cabal for the sullying claim about the meeting in Trump Tower?

Or maybe Davis woke up the other morning with a horse head in his bed and will soon go into the federal witness protection program! You sycophantic Trump ass wipes really think this stunt vindicates the Orange Clown somehow either way? Bloody fools!

What a bowl full of Frosted Flakes you Trump apologists truly are!

Forum List

Back