MIchael Flynn: Foreign Agent Man

While Flynn was making big bucks from Turkey, he was making speeches denouncing Hillary as being for sale. :rolleyes:

Do I need to explain what an EO is and who they apply to?
You mean like how FDR's EO putting the japanese into internment camps only applied to those working for the government?
GIve it a shot.

Nice unconstitutional example there skippy.

And I thought your IQ was above room temperature.
Korematsu v. United States - Wikipedia

Korematsu v. United States, 323 U.S. 214(1944),[1] was a landmark United States Supreme Court case concerning the constitutionality of Executive Order 9066, which ordered Japanese Americans intointernment camps during World War IIregardless of citizenship.

In a 6–3 decision, the Court sided with the government,[2] ruling that the exclusion order was constitutional.

Maybe you have another USSC overturning their decision?

Right now there is no evidence that I've seen of criminal acts...
Thank you for admitting there is NO EVIDENCE and libs are 'going fishing'!

Based on no evidence of Russian hacking or collusion, Obama conducted Watergate 2 and facilitated illegal Intel leaks. And even now you admit no evidence.

No evidence of hacking the election.
No evidence of collusion.
No evidence against Flynn.
No evidence against Session.

It's all 1 big lie-based partisan liberal 'McCarthy' Witch Hunt...and it turns out more Democrats are involved with Russians.

34 met with Russians
2 worked for ex-KGB...1 was Bill Clinton
2 lied before Congress
1 has a history of exchanging gifts with Russians

:p

This whole thing has blown up right in the snowflakes' faces.
Haha, nice try but I don't get dizzy. Trump got poopy pants because sessions recused himself and Tweeted a baseless attack on Obama. He tried to throw people off sessions sent with his claim, as that's what he does. Only problem is it magnifies the spotlight. Backfire!

Wasserman-Schultz hired a Pakistani spy who was under investigation and banned from the House to be her advisor, allowed him to have access to DNC e-mails, passwords, and files - the same e-mails and files that were leaked. It is looking like Awan the Pakistani was your 'Russian hacker!. :p
What's your deal man? did you just load up an arsonal of shit to attack Hillary with if she won and now that she is out of the picture you need to use it whenever you can? This thread is about Flynn, Trump, lying, shadiness, and Russians. Enough with the Clinton DNC stuff, start a new thread if you want to talk about that shit
No evidence! You have no evidence yet you continue to talk shit about Trump...because you are full of shit. If you had evidence you would have posted it by now.
I've never accused him or any of his surrogates of a crime, I just say they smell stinky.

You mean like how FDR's EO putting the japanese into internment camps only applied to those working for the government?
GIve it a shot.

Korematsu v. United States, 323 U.S. 214(1944),
was a landmark United States Supreme Court case concerning the constitutionality of Executive Order 9066, which ordered Japanese Americans intointernment camps during World War II

In a 6–3 decision, the Court sided with the government, ruling that the exclusion order was constitutional.

This is where you start cursing, because every argument you just made has been disproven with legal citations.

The Fox News host rails against latest Michael Flynn bombshell.

Fox News’ Shepard Smith interviewed Associated Press reporter Julie Bykowicz on Thursday about the latest bombshell, that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn concealed his foreign lobbying work from the Justice Department.

Lobbying disclosure forms that Flynn filed Tuesday revealed that the retired lieutenant general was collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars each month to lobby on behalf of the Turkish government while simultaneously campaigning for President Donald Trump.

White House spokesman Sean Spicer told reporters that the Trump administration was unaware of Flynn’s work. But Smith was not having it.

“There’s been a lot of lying,” Smith said. “And there’s been lying about who you talk to, and by lots of people, and almost inevitably and invariably, they were lying about talking to the Russians about something.”

He added, “It’s too much lying and too much Russia and too much smoke, and now they’re investigating.”

Shepard Smith Is Fed Up: 'It's Too Much Lying, Too Much Russia, Too Much Smoke'

Amen, Shep. The walls are closing in.

Smith is nothing but a slightly more feminine madcow with a dick. Flynn's firm worked for a Dutch company owned by a Turkish business man, NOT the Trukish government.

Flynn's firm worked for a Dutch company owned by a Turkish business man,

...who funneled his money to ISIS.

GIve it a shot.

Korematsu v. United States, 323 U.S. 214(1944),
was a landmark United States Supreme Court case concerning the constitutionality of Executive Order 9066, which ordered Japanese Americans intointernment camps during World War II

In a 6–3 decision, the Court sided with the government, ruling that the exclusion order was constitutional.

This is where you start cursing, because every argument you just made has been disproven with legal citations.

Great then Trump can inter all the muslims till the war on terror is over, RIGHT?

BTW lower courts overturned convictions under that order.

Fox News’ Shepard Smith interviewed Associated Press reporter Julie Bykowicz on Thursday about the latest bombshell, that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn concealed his foreign lobbying work from the Justice Department.

Lobbying disclosure forms that Flynn filed Tuesday revealed that the retired lieutenant general was collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars each month to lobby on behalf of the Turkish government while simultaneously campaigning for President Donald Trump.

White House spokesman Sean Spicer told reporters that the Trump administration was unaware of Flynn’s work. But Smith was not having it.

“There’s been a lot of lying,” Smith said. “And there’s been lying about who you talk to, and by lots of people, and almost inevitably and invariably, they were lying about talking to the Russians about something.”

He added, “It’s too much lying and too much Russia and too much smoke, and now they’re investigating.”

Smith is nothing but a slightly more feminine madcow with a dick. Flynn's firm worked for a Dutch company owned by a Turkish business man, NOT the Trukish government.

Of course you have a link for that last assertion? It wasn't in the link in the OP.

Can you show who ruled the EO unconstitutional? I can't seem to find that ruling anywhere. You just pulling a "trump"

Are you saying it didn't violate the 4th, 5th, 6th and 14th Amendments?

No i'm saying the USSC ruled in 1944 that it didn't violate the 4th 5th 6th or 14th amendments, 6-3 majority said it was constitutional.

WIll you be retracting your claim, or running around cursing like a sailor?

Great then Trump can inter all the muslims till the war on terror is over, RIGHT?

Trump can order that, as soon as he gets congress to make a declaration of war. And the lower courts over turned the convictions not the EO. So your claim it was unconstitutional was, what's the word for it? A lie? Or one of Trumps 'alternative facts' as they call them.

BTW: you were trying to make the point how EO's only apply to federal employees.

Can you show who ruled the EO unconstitutional? I can't seem to find that ruling anywhere. You just pulling a "trump"

No i'm saying the USSC ruled in 1944 that it didn't violate the 4th 5th 6th or 14th amendments, 6-3 majority said it was constitutional.

No I won't be retracting a damn thing, the supreme court gets things wrong all the time.

While Michael Flynn was promoting the interests of a foreign government that is quickly descending into a dictatorship (look into what Erdogan has done since the failed coup) and thus acting as a foreign agent without so disclosing as required by federal law, he was also sitting in on Trump's classified national security briefings that began shortly after the Republican Convention.

That's pretty fucked up.

Of course you have a link for that last assertion? It wasn't in the link in the OP.
I believe i heard it on Maddow tonight... it is on rerun right now, I'll see if I can get more info.

No I won't be retracting a damn thing, the supreme court gets things wrong all the time.

Will you be changing the ruling in Marburry v Madison, and adding your name to those authorized to interpret the constitutionality of statutes?

EX. ORD. NO. 9176. TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION FUNCTIONS FROM THE SECRETARY OF STATE TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL

Last edited:

Trump can order that, as soon as he gets congress to make a declaration of war. And the lower courts over turned the convictions not the EO. So your claim it was unconstitutional was, what's the word for it? A lie? Or one of Trumps 'alternative facts' as they call them.

BTW: you were trying to make the point how EO's only apply to federal employees.

Who executed the order dumb ass?

Will you be changing the ruling in Marburry v Madison, and adding your name to those authorized to interpret the constitutionality of statutes?

EX. ORD. NO. 9176. TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION FUNCTIONS FROM THE SECRETARY OF STATE TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL

List of overruled United States Supreme Court decisions - Wikipedia

BTW if Trump tried something like that today, citing that order, the supreme court would overrule it in a heart beat.

BTW if Trump tried something like that today, citing that order, the supreme court would overrule it in a heart beat.

As I said, for Trump to do it, he would have to first get congress to make a declaration of war.

Listen carefully next time. You're forcing me to repeat myself.

Forum List

Back