MIchael Flynn: Foreign Agent Man

Flynn ISN'T the National Security Advisor.
He was appointed NSA by Trump was he not? You think that was good judgement?
He isn't anymore, so why talk about him. When someone brings up Hillary they are ridiculed because she is gone. Flynn is nothing to the administration. When they found he had deceived them they fired him what more do you want?

When Obama found out Timmy Geithner was a tax cheat / evader he kept him on as Sect of the Treasury. Trump punished his choices for screwing up - Obama rewarded his.
Do you really not understand or are you fucking with me?
There is an ongoing investigation dealing with Russia's interference in the election and any possible collusion with the Trump campaign. So far there has been lies from the NSA that led to him being fired, the AG recusing himself because he wasn't honest during his congressional hearing, 5 other surrogates admitting to meeting with Russian after months of denying it... shady shit is going on so yes it is relevant.
There is an ongoing investigation...and no evidence presented yet. 'Shady shit' is not evidence, it's your opinion.
Flynn got fired and sessions recused. Both for not being honest... this is shady shit
Neither did anything illegal.

I'm sure Podesta didn't tell the DOJ he was working for the KGB BANK or the Spy agency that supposedly 'hacked the election'...

I haven't checked all the filings with the DOJ, but the Podesta group was a registered foreign agent as of 2012, while Flynn didn't register until 2 days ago.
Podesta was working for the KGB Bank and the Russian Spy Agency that supposedly hacked the election...Flynn was working for a member of NATO.
I call bull crud! :D

If Flynn was working as a Foreign Agent, does that mean a FISA warrant could cover him?

I didn't lie, from your link: My bold.

Section, acts June 15, 1917, ch. 30, title VIII, §3, 40 Stat. 226; Mar. 28, 1940, ch. 72, §6, 54 Stat. 80, related to acting as a foreign agent without notice to Secretary of State.

Ex. Ord. No. 9176,

5. This order shall become effective as of June 1, 1942.
FRANKLIN D ROOSEVELT

You missed the TITLE of the Subsection II

EX. ORD. NO. 9176. TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION FUNCTIONS FROM THE SECRETARY OF STATE TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL

Must I explain what transfer means, or who the attorney general is?

Again, while in the wrong, at least he wasn't working for the KGB Bank and Russian spies like Podesta was.

It sounds like the walls are slowly closing in on Trump's Russiagate. I consume news from several news sources - and in my opinion Rachel Maddow has done one of the best jobs of connecting the dots. She's long-winded, but she's connecting the hell out of the dots. I have been concerned that since Trump and his gestapo control the entire U.S. government that they would never be held accountable. I'm now feeling a little more optimistic that they will be held accountable - either by some honorable Republicans or out of fear that Trump will take them all down. We shall see...

Last edited:
It sounds like the walls are slowly closing in on Trump's Russiagate. I consume news from several news sources - and in my opinion Rachel Maddow has done the one of the best jobs of connecting the dots. She's long-winded, but she's connecting the hell out of the dots. I have been concerned that since Trump and his gestapo control the entire U.S. government that they would never be held accountable. I'm now feeling a little more optimistic that they will be held accountable - either by some honorable Republicans or out of fear that Trump will take them all down. We shall see...
Maddow?!

ROFLOL!

The Fox News host rails against latest Michael Flynn bombshell.

Fox News’ Shepard Smith interviewed Associated Press reporter Julie Bykowicz on Thursday about the latest bombshell, that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn concealed his foreign lobbying work from the Justice Department.

Lobbying disclosure forms that Flynn filed Tuesday revealed that the retired lieutenant general was collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars each month to lobby on behalf of the Turkish government while simultaneously campaigning for President Donald Trump.

White House spokesman Sean Spicer told reporters that the Trump administration was unaware of Flynn’s work. But Smith was not having it.

“There’s been a lot of lying,” Smith said. “And there’s been lying about who you talk to, and by lots of people, and almost inevitably and invariably, they were lying about talking to the Russians about something.”

He added, “It’s too much lying and too much Russia and too much smoke, and now they’re investigating.”

Shepard Smith Is Fed Up: 'It's Too Much Lying, Too Much Russia, Too Much Smoke'

Amen, Shep. The walls are closing in.

He was appointed NSA by Trump was he not? You think that was good judgement?
He isn't anymore, so why talk about him. When someone brings up Hillary they are ridiculed because she is gone. Flynn is nothing to the administration. When they found he had deceived them they fired him what more do you want?

When Obama found out Timmy Geithner was a tax cheat / evader he kept him on as Sect of the Treasury. Trump punished his choices for screwing up - Obama rewarded his.
Do you really not understand or are you fucking with me?
There is an ongoing investigation dealing with Russia's interference in the election and any possible collusion with the Trump campaign. So far there has been lies from the NSA that led to him being fired, the AG recusing himself because he wasn't honest during his congressional hearing, 5 other surrogates admitting to meeting with Russian after months of denying it... shady shit is going on so yes it is relevant.
There is an ongoing investigation...and no evidence presented yet. 'Shady shit' is not evidence, it's your opinion.
Flynn got fired and sessions recused. Both for not being honest... this is shady shit
Neither did anything illegal.
So what? I didn't say illegal. I said shady. Usually when you find a bunch of shady stuff you uncover more, which makes investigations necessary. Right now there is no evidence that I've seen of criminal acts, but there are a lot of reasons to look closer

Wasserman-Schultz hired a Pakistani spy who was under investigation and banned from the House to be her advisor, allowed him to have access to DNC e-mails, passwords, and files - the same e-mails and files that were leaked. It is looking like Awan the Pakistani was your 'Russian hacker!. :p

I didn't lie, from your link: My bold.

Section, acts June 15, 1917, ch. 30, title VIII, §3, 40 Stat. 226; Mar. 28, 1940, ch. 72, §6, 54 Stat. 80, related to acting as a foreign agent without notice to Secretary of State.

Ex. Ord. No. 9176,

5. This order shall become effective as of June 1, 1942.
FRANKLIN D ROOSEVELT

You missed the TITLE of the Subsection II

EX. ORD. NO. 9176. TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION FUNCTIONS FROM THE SECRETARY OF STATE TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL

Must I explain what transfer means, or who the attorney general is?

Do I need to explain what an EO is and who they apply to?

Wasserman-Schultz hired a Pakistani spy who was under investigation and banned from the House to be her advisor, allowed him to have access to DNC e-mails, passwords, and files - the same e-mails and files that were leaked. It is looking like Awan the Pakistani was your 'Russian hacker!. :p
What's your deal man? did you just load up an arsonal of shit to attack Hillary with if she won and now that she is out of the picture you need to use it whenever you can? This thread is about Flynn, Trump, lying, shadiness, and Russians. Enough with the Clinton DNC stuff, start a new thread if you want to talk about that shit

Right now there is no evidence that I've seen of criminal acts...
Thank you for admitting there is NO EVIDENCE and libs are 'going fishing'!

Based on no evidence of Russian hacking or collusion, Obama conducted Watergate 2 and facilitated illegal Intel leaks. And even now you admit no evidence.

No evidence of hacking the election.
No evidence of collusion.
No evidence against Flynn.
No evidence against Session.

It's all 1 big lie-based partisan liberal 'McCarthy' Witch Hunt...and it turns out more Democrats are involved with Russians.

34 met with Russians
2 worked for ex-KGB...1 was Bill Clinton
2 lied before Congress
1 has a history of exchanging gifts with Russians

:p

This whole thing has blown up right in the snowflakes' faces.

What's your deal man? did you just load up an arsonal of shit to attack Hillary with if she won and now that she is out of the picture you need to use it whenever you can? This thread is about Flynn, Trump, lying, shadiness, and Russians. Enough with the Clinton DNC stuff, start a new thread if you want to talk about that shit
No evidence! You have no evidence yet you continue to talk shit about Trump...because you are full of shit. If you had evidence you would have posted it by now.

The Fox News host rails against latest Michael Flynn bombshell.

Fox News’ Shepard Smith interviewed Associated Press reporter Julie Bykowicz on Thursday about the latest bombshell, that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn concealed his foreign lobbying work from the Justice Department.

Lobbying disclosure forms that Flynn filed Tuesday revealed that the retired lieutenant general was collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars each month to lobby on behalf of the Turkish government while simultaneously campaigning for President Donald Trump.

White House spokesman Sean Spicer told reporters that the Trump administration was unaware of Flynn’s work. But Smith was not having it.

“There’s been a lot of lying,” Smith said. “And there’s been lying about who you talk to, and by lots of people, and almost inevitably and invariably, they were lying about talking to the Russians about something.”

He added, “It’s too much lying and too much Russia and too much smoke, and now they’re investigating.”

Shepard Smith Is Fed Up: 'It's Too Much Lying, Too Much Russia, Too Much Smoke'

Amen, Shep. The walls are closing in.

Smith is nothing but a slightly more feminine madcow with a dick. Flynn's firm worked for a Dutch company owned by a Turkish business man, NOT the Trukish government.

Forum List

Back