MIchael Flynn: Foreign Agent Man

Flynn was paid $530,000 to lobby for Turkey from August - November of 2016. He was paid and he was meeting with Turkey officials in the same time period that he was on stage campaigning for Trump. He was then appointed as National Security Advisor without disclosing these actions.

Pence had no clue, Spicey doesn't know if Trump knew. This situation is astonishing. It was either a completely incompetent vetting of one of the most important government positions in the world or it was known and Trump went ahead with the appointment despite these facts. Horrible judge of character either way.

Flynn admits firm's pre-election lobbying for Turkey client

Thoughts?

Last I heard, Turkey is a NATO ally, so what's the problem?
The problem was it's another lie/cover up and emphasizes Trumps incompetence and/or poor judgement in making Flynn his NSA. It's only been a month and all this shady shit a Floating to the surface. It doesn't build trust and only justifies digging deeper
Its only been a month and snowflakes have led about Russians hacking the election, used that lie to conduct Watergate 2 and to facilitate illegal Intel leaks, falsely accuse Flynn of a crime involving the Russians, and falsely accuse Sessions of the same.

The shit that has been floating to the top since BEFORE the election has been coming from butt-hurt snowfakes.

Flynn was paid $530,000 to lobby for Turkey from August - November of 2016. He was paid and he was meeting with Turkey officials in the same time period that he was on stage campaigning for Trump. He was then appointed as National Security Advisor without disclosing these actions.

Pence had no clue, Spicey doesn't know if Trump knew. This situation is astonishing. It was either a completely incompetent vetting of one of the most important government positions in the world or it was known and Trump went ahead with the appointment despite these facts. Horrible judge of character either way.

Thoughts?

Not to mention Flynn did nothing illegal. Taking that into consideration, this is a useless thread...we might as well be talking about how Hillary won the Popular Vote. :p

If you read the link, his firm lobbied on behalf of a Turkish company and not the Turkish government so they weren't even required to register.

We are discussing foreign agents chosen to serve as the National Security Advisor to the president.
Flynn ISN'T the National Security Advisor.
He was appointed NSA by Trump was he not? You think that was good judgement?
He isn't anymore, so why talk about him. When someone brings up Hillary they are ridiculed because she is gone. Flynn is nothing to the administration. When they found he had deceived them they fired him what more do you want?

When Obama found out Timmy Geithner was a tax cheat / evader he kept him on as Sect of the Treasury. Trump punished his choices for screwing up - Obama rewarded his.

Thoughts?

The problem was it's another lie/cover up and emphasizes Trumps incompetence and/or poor judgement in making Flynn his NSA. It's only been a month and all this shady shit a Floating to the surface. It doesn't build trust and only justifies digging deeper

There was nothing to cover up, his firm did work for a Turkish Company, not the government, they weren't even required to register. You pathetic snowflakes keep grasping and coming up with nothing but thin air. LMAO

Thoughts?

Its only been a month and snowflakes have led about Russians hacking the election, used that lie to conduct Watergate 2 and to facilitate illegal Intel leaks, falsely accuse Flynn of a crime involving the Russians, and falsely accuse Sessions of the same.

The shit that has been floating to the top since BEFORE the election has been coming from butt-hurt snowfakes.
HAha, you still think Russian interference is a lie? What's wrong with you. Even Trump has admitted to it. I never said anything about crimes, you are injecting that because you have no other point

Thoughts?

Not to mention Flynn did nothing illegal. Taking that into consideration, this is a useless thread...we might as well be talking about how Hillary won the Popular Vote. :p

If you read the link, his firm lobbied on behalf of a Turkish company and not the Turkish government so they weren't even required to register.
Really? Then why did he register? Think he just got bored?

Yeah but the Podesta firm (John and Tony) said whoops, we forgot to note that we were in the foreign lobbying business. Flynn might just have been a dupe who accepted a bunch of foreign money but the Podesta brothers were in the business of influence peddling for Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state and during her campaign when everyone was sure she would be elected..

We are discussing foreign agents chosen to serve as the National Security Advisor to the president.
Flynn ISN'T the National Security Advisor.
He was appointed NSA by Trump was he not? You think that was good judgement?
He isn't anymore, so why talk about him. When someone brings up Hillary they are ridiculed because she is gone. Flynn is nothing to the administration. When they found he had deceived them they fired him what more do you want?

When Obama found out Timmy Geithner was a tax cheat / evader he kept him on as Sect of the Treasury. Trump punished his choices for screwing up - Obama rewarded his.
Do you really not understand or are you fucking with me?
There is an ongoing investigation dealing with Russia's interference in the election and any possible collusion with the Trump campaign. So far there has been lies from the NSA that led to him being fired, the AG recusing himself because he wasn't honest during his congressional hearing, 5 other surrogates admitting to meeting with Russian after months of denying it... shady shit is going on so yes it is relevant.

Thoughts?

If you read your own damned biased link, it said he voluntarily registered, I would say considering the witch hunts regressives are going on, he was just covering his ass and justifiably so.

Yeah but the Podesta firm (John and Tony) said whoops, we forgot to note that we were in the foreign lobbying business. Flynn might just have been a dupe who accepted a bunch of foreign money but the Podesta brothers were in the business of influence peddling for Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state and during her campaign when everyone was sure she would be elected..
Haha, yeah Mr innocent Flynn just accidentally got duped into accepting a bunch of money while podesta had the serious sinister plot going. You sound really objective and rational dude. Good going!

Thoughts?

HAha, you still think Russian interference is a lie? What's wrong with you. Even Trump has admitted to it. I never said anything about crimes, you are injecting that because you have no other point
How exactly did they interfere? Did they hack state election systems like the Obama administration? How exactly did they interfere?

Thoughts?

If you read your own damned biased link, it said he voluntarily registered, I would say considering the witch hunts regressives are going on, he was just covering his ass and justifiably so.
My Fox News link is biased? Where should I look Breitbart?

Thoughts?

Oh my bad, I didn't see that he voluntarily registered... you mean he filled out the paperwork on his own free will? No shackles or anything? Wow, good for him. I retract my statement. He is a stand up guy!

Thoughts?

How exactly did they interfere? Did they hack state election systems like the Obama administration? How exactly did they interfere?
Ask Trump or anybody who has seen the classified intel. I don't think I've seen one person who has clearance who denies that the Russians interfered. Have you? If so provide a link please.

what idiot told you that?

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2009-title22/pdf/USCODE-2009-title22-chap11-subchapII.pdf

TITLE 22—FOREIGN RELATIONS AND INTERCOURSE
§ 611. Definitions
(b) The term ‘‘foreign principal’’ includes—
(3) a partnership, association, corporation, organization, or other combination of persons organized under the laws of or having its principal place of business in a foreign country.

A turkish company is a "foreign principle" Who if represented by Flynn, required him to be registered under the act. Something Flynn is now doing.

Haha, yeah Mr innocent Flynn just accidentally got duped into accepting a bunch of money while podesta had the serious sinister plot going. You sound really objective and rational dude. Good going!
Here's the deal, Flynn retired in 2014 and as a civilian he joined his son's consulting firm. The Podesta brothers were part of the government system while they were selling influence for the presumed future president. Which was worse, the Flynn civilian consulting firm accepting foreign money or the freaking chairman of the democrat candidate presidential committee (both federal employees) accepting foreign money?

My Fox News link is biased? Where should I look Breitbart?

Yeah, it could have been written better. First they say he did work for a Turkish company, if you read further he actually did work for a Dutch company owned by a Turkish business man. If it benefited the Turkish government at all, it's was twice removed.

Here's the deal, Flynn retired in 2014 and as a civilian he joined his son's consulting firm. The Podesta brothers were part of the government system while they were selling influence for the presumed future president. Which was worse, the Flynn civilian consulting firm accepting foreign money or the freaking chairman of the democrat candidate presidential committee (both federal employees) accepting foreign money?

Podesta Group, Inc. Foreign Agents Registration Act filing

Podesta was registered as of 4/9/2012 11:06:51 AM

Thoughts?

How did they interfere? Everyone knows they sure as hell didn't HACK THE ELECTION. If anything, they got their hands on DNC emails, which is far from interfering in the election.

Forum List

Back