Michael Moore: Anyone Voting for Trump Is a 'Legal Terrorist'

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
From the Democrat who gave us:

“The Iraqis who have risen up against the occupation are not ‘insurgents’ or ‘terrorists’ or ‘The Enemy.’ They are the REVOLUTION, the Minutemen, and their numbers will grow — and they will win….I oppose the U.N. or anyone else risking the lives of their citizens to extract us from our debacle…the majority of Americans supported this war once it began and, sadly, that majority must now sacrifice their children until enough blood has been let that maybe — just maybe — God and the Iraqi people will forgive us in the end.”

—Michael Moore, April 14, 2004.

"Legally, you have a right to vote on November 8th. You can go in there and even though you’re not necessarily in favor of Trump and you don’t like him that much and you know he’s a little crazy, you also know he’s going to blow up the system. The system that took your job and house away from you. You get to get back at the system now and blow it up and this is the only day you can do it legally. He’s told everybody that’s what he’s going to do. He’s the outsider who is going to ride into town and blow up the old way. So you, as a voter, get to participate in the detonation. He’s going to get a lot of votes from people who actually just want to sit back and watch the thing blow up."

He's right.

1984-2016-600-a-CI.jpg

"Legally, you have a right to vote on November 8th. You can go in there and even though you’re not necessarily in favor of Trump and you don’t like him that much and you know he’s a little crazy, you also know he’s going to blow up the system. The system that took your job and house away from you. You get to get back at the system now and blow it up and this is the only day you can do it legally. He’s told everybody that’s what he’s going to do. He’s the outsider who is going to ride into town and blow up the old way. So you, as a voter, get to participate in the detonation. He’s going to get a lot of votes from people who actually just want to sit back and watch the thing blow up."

He's right.

He is correct there, and honestly I'm one of those who want to see this Government BURN. We've lived with illegitimate Government since the 1860 election. It's time to end that.

Unfortunately for Mr Trump, I can't in good conscience vote for someone as Liberal in his actions as he has been with his personal and business lives over time.

He's right.

He is correct there, and honestly I'm one of those who want to see this Government BURN. We've lived with illegitimate Government since the 1860 election. It's time to end that.

Nonsense. There's nothing "illegitimate" about our government.

Unfortunately for Mr Trump, I can't in good conscience vote for someone as Liberal in his actions as he has been with his personal and business lives over time.

Are you saying he's not right wing enough for you?

He's right.
Allow me to point out what Moore is doing. He is afraid of Trump since he represents real change that is desperately needed since separation of powers has dissolved. We have alliances and collusion where we are supposed to have entities that keep each other in check. That include branches of government and definitely includes the media.

Moore and the Liberals love collusion because that means power and control. He hates Trump since he threatens that so Moore frames restoration of checks and balances, term limits, re-balancing the Supreme Court as "Blowing up the system". He frames healthy and needed change as destruction of our government. That is how Liberals lie.

He's right.

There were corrupt administrations long before that along with very corrupt elections.

Ever research the campaign between John Quincy Adams and Andrew Jackson?

Ever hear of the XYZ affair? Shit Aaron Burr killed Alexander Hamilton for God's sake.

This is about keeping some of the things the left hates. Like actual freedom of speech. The left intends on keeping perverted speech and outlawing conservative speech. It is about allowing legal citizens to own firearms. For the left it is about pursuing legal citizens who own guns. Notice, how I did not say against guns. The left will somehow see fit to allow the ILLEGALS to own guns and certain colored people in Chicago to ILLEGALLY own guns. They don't give two flying fucks about them having guns. Ever see any of them ever complain about that. Have you?

The fact is our thoughts are so controlled by the main conduits of communication. The mass media, the education system, and entertainment industry.

All we have as a result are Baaaa baaaaa Baaaa sheep just repeating and clinging to cliche after cliche.

Worthless fucking mindless scumbags.

Nonsense. There's nothing "illegitimate" about our government.

I have to totally disagree. Maybe a quick rereading of the US Constitution in its original form would help you out.

Are you saying he's not right wing enough for you?

I'm saying he's not a Conservative at all. He doesn't walk the talk. He doesn't live the life. He may portray himself as a radical right winger, but im not buying the act.

Last edited:
There were corrupt administrations long before that along with very corrupt elections.

Ever hear of the XYZ affair? Shit Aaron Burr killed Alexander Hamilton for God's sake.

I'm not talking about corruption. I'm talking about a Government that has totally abandoned its principles and its basic foundation.

Thank God Jackson won the election in 1824. A man after my own heart.

Hamilton should have been a better shot, since it appears he fired first and missed.

I'm not talking about corruption. I'm talking about a Government that has totally abandoned its principles and its basic foundation.

Hamilton should have been a better shot, since it appears he fired first and missed.
Actually Jackson wont it in 1828. He was one of the more corrupt presidents ever. He passed the Indian Removal Act in 1830 and it violated a supreme court ruling. The Cherokee were the only native tribe to use the US courts to argue their position. They WON.

Andrew Jackson violated that order deliberately and the TRAIL OF TEARS is was the result. Forcing the Cherokee off of their land and made them march to modern day Oklahoma.

Actually Jackson wont it in 1828. He was one of the more corrupt presidents ever. He passed the Indian Removal Act in 1830 and it violated a supreme court ruling. The Cherokee were the only native tribe to use the US courts to argue their position. They WON.

Andrew Jackson violated that order deliberately and the TRAIL OF TEARS is was the result. Forcing the Cherokee off of their land and made them march to modern day Oklahoma.

Jackson realized what others refused to..... that EVERY Indian who refused to assumable to American culture should have been gunned down enough masse and their culture eradicated permanently. No sane conqueror leaves enemies inside his territory, as we did..... Never mind granting them independent lands.

He should have been taken out and crucified on the Mall for it.

Forum List

Back