Michael Moore: 'Donald Trump Is Gonna Get Us Killed'

CzmzkzGXUAAqYFA.jpg
now why is it democrats never hold up pictures of a white person saying hillary is great?

"Who's Trump gonna bomb first"

he can start with the entire middle east!

Or California
or new york right? I know how much you republicans hate new york
New York scares the hell out of these dummies.

Why would NY scare anyone? Now Shitcago is a different animal

I dont even want to know what weird paranoid racist logic is behind that sentiment

World leaders generally go to war when they hear an opinion they don't like.

Thst makes sense to those who need safe spaces so they don't hear anything they disagree with.

Let's jump to conclusions.

It's amusing to watch the mass hysteria and see grown adults curling up in a fetal position, under the table, with their thumbs firmly inserted in their mouths, chewing furiously on the remaining stubs.

I'm surprised some of you able to feed yourselves without someone cutting your food into bite sized pieces.

The entertainment never ceases on this site.

Or California

I dont even want to know what weird paranoid racist logic is behind that sentiment

What's racist about it. old man? Be specific or is it just the typical knee jerk reaction from a dumbed down left loon?

Or California
We would love you if you respected that the US is a nation of laws. Right? Didn't you just thumb your noses at the rule of law?
so only republicans love america? or only white people? or only swampdwellers and paranoid yuppies?

our broken, corrupt political system needed a disruptive force. It got it.

now libs are losin their minds and havin a psychotic meltdown!

Or California

What's racist about it. old man? Be specific or is it just the typical knee jerk reaction from a dumbed down left loon?
I dont know and I dont wanna know

Or California
We would love you if you respected that the US is a nation of laws. Right? Didn't you just thumb your noses at the rule of law?
so only republicans love america? or only white people? or only swampdwellers and paranoid yuppies?
Don't get all dramatic on us. I said yew don't respect that the US is a nation of laws.

Ah so you just scream racism at every turn...got ya.

Then you wonder why you loons got shellacked last Nov

Thanks Eva Braun

Or California
Don't get all dramatic on us. I said yew don't respect that the US is a nation of laws.
no yew

Thanks Eva Braun

See there ya go again....I support the Jews and Israel.....you'd be wise to slink off and lick your wounds......as usual you're going horrible

Winning the popular vote is not getting shellacked. Trump got in on a technicality, just like Bush, and you guys gloat. You are really pathetic.

Forum List

Back