Michael Moore: 'Donald Trump Is Gonna Get Us Killed'

Why would NY scare anyone? Now Shitcago is a different animal

I dont even want to know what weird paranoid racist logic is behind that sentiment

What's racist about it. old man? Be specific or is it just the typical knee jerk reaction from a dumbed down left loon?
I dont know and I dont wanna know

Ah so you just scream racism at every turn...got ya.

Then you wonder why you loons got shellacked last Nov
Winning the popular vote is not getting shellacked. Trump got in on a technicality, just like Bush, and you guys gloat. You are really pathetic.
You misspelled winners! :)

Why would NY scare anyone? Now Shitcago is a different animal

I dont even want to know what weird paranoid racist logic is behind that sentiment

What's racist about it. old man? Be specific or is it just the typical knee jerk reaction from a dumbed down left loon?

Winning the popular vote is not getting shellacked. Trump got in on a technicality, just like Bush, and you guys gloat. You are really pathetic.

Yes, liberals do view the Constitution as a "technicality" don't you?

And wow, what a stupid fuck. The candidates did not run for the popular vote. So here are your premises.

1) Candidates and campaigns have nothing to do with who win, people vote for the same candidate regardless

2) Voters are not motivated by whether their candidate can win their State. Tens of millions of Republicans in big blue States would not have shown up even if their Presidential vote mattered

At the same time, damn Russia, they handed the election to Trump!

So Hillary, her campaign, Trump, his campaign, minority voters in States all have zero impact on the election, just Russia does. That is what you just argued.

Embrace the stupid that is you

You misspelled winners! :)
I get it, when you do not have a reply, just be an idiot. Would not be my strategy, but whatever works for you.

"Who's Trump gonna bomb first"

he can start with the entire middle east!

Or California
or new york right? I know how much you republicans hate new york

Read your post, you really want to go with eight year old like that? Isn't it embarassing?

My teacher sucks, she's gotta be 80! Maybe she's 140! I bet she's a thousand! Here are some jokes you'll like

I find it funny that republicans hate every major city in america and the vast majority of americans but still claim they love america....well what america are they talking about?

theyre definiton of what this mythical america actually is changes from republican to republican

Or California

Read your post, you really want to go with eight year old like that? Isn't it embarassing?

My teacher sucks, she's gotta be 80! Maybe she's 140! I bet she's a thousand! Here are some jokes you'll like

I find it funny that republicans hate every major city in america and the vast majority of americans but still claim they love america....well what america are they talking about?

theyre definiton of what this mythical america actually is changes from republican to republican

It's not the cities it's the left loons in the cities.

And wow, what a stupid fuck. The candidates did not run for the popular vote. So here are your premises.

1) Candidates and campaigns have nothing to do with who win, people vote for the same candidate regardless

2) Voters are not motivated by whether their candidate can win their State. Tens of millions of Republicans in big blue States would not have shown up even if their Presidential vote mattered

So Hillary, her campaign, Trump, his campaign, minority voters in States all have zero impact on the election, just Russia does. That is what you just argued.

trump nazis will burn the entire constitution.... except the part about guns and their right to use hate speech they like those 2 parts

Or California

It's not the cities it's the left loons in the cities.

What about nashville?

trump nazis will burn the entire constitution.... except the part about guns and their right to use hate speech they like those 2 parts

The 1st and 2nd Amendment, who needs them, eh comrade?

Won't Trump have to change it so it says only whites get those rights?

Or California

Do they? So their choices are to hate cities or to give them unilateral power to chose our President. You should them them know that. I think they can still laugh at you some more ...

Yeah.... riiighhhttttt....

Despite incessant liberal whining, we all have Constitutional rights.

Despite incessant liberal whining, we all have Constitutional rights.
can't they be taken away at any minute? isn't that why you people are always whining about them takin away your gunz?

Forum List

Back