Michael Moore: 'Donald Trump Is Gonna Get Us Killed'

No. Donald Trump will not unite the country.
Correct. It has been irretrievably. Broken by the left!
by doing what? electing a black guy?
No, by playing the race card every two seconds, by bitching about the wealthy every two seconds, likewise corporations, by calling white Republicans trailer trash, by calling black Republicans Uncle Tom's. You wanted division, you worked hard for it, And now you're scared shitless to be on the losing end of the stick! Go find a safe space buttercup.

What's racist about it. old man? Be specific or is it just the typical knee jerk reaction from a dumbed down left loon?
I dont know and I dont wanna know

Ah so you just scream racism at every turn...got ya.

Then you wonder why you loons got shellacked last Nov
Winning the popular vote is not getting shellacked. Trump got in on a technicality, just like Bush, and you guys gloat. You are really pathetic.

Yes, liberals do view the Constitution as a "technicality" don't you?

And wow, what a stupid fuck. The candidates did not run for the popular vote. So here are your premises.

1) Candidates and campaigns have nothing to do with who win, people vote for the same candidate regardless

2) Voters are not motivated by whether their candidate can win their State. Tens of millions of Republicans in big blue States would not have shown up even if their Presidential vote mattered

At the same time, damn Russia, they handed the election to Trump!

So Hillary, her campaign, Trump, his campaign, minority voters in States all have zero impact on the election, just Russia does. That is what you just argued.

Embrace the stupid that is you
trump nazis will burn the entire constitution.... except the part about guns and their right to use hate speech they like those 2 parts

They already did, Democrats ruling the country is in the Bill of Rights, isn't it?

Wow, if you wake up with this much butt hurt, how bad is it by the end of the day? Can you even sleep?

Last edited:
No, by playing the race card every two seconds, by bitching about the wealthy every two seconds, likewise corporations, by calling white Republicans trailer trash, by calling black Republicans Uncle Tom's. You wanted division, you worked hard for it, And now you're scared shitless to be on the losing end of the stick! Go find a safe space buttercup.
you call mexicans rapists black people thugs muslims terrorists gay people faggots your presidential candidate spreads old nazi conspiracy theories for fucks sake

Or California
or new york right? I know how much you republicans hate new york

Read your post, you really want to go with eight year old like that? Isn't it embarassing?

My teacher sucks, she's gotta be 80! Maybe she's 140! I bet she's a thousand! Here are some jokes you'll like

I find it funny that republicans hate every major city in america and the vast majority of americans but still claim they love america....well what america are they talking about?

theyre definiton of what this mythical america actually is changes from republican to republican

It's not the cities it's the left loons in the cities.

What about nashville?

Yep, the leftist loons who live in Nashville suck too. There are just fewer of you

Or California

Read your post, you really want to go with eight year old like that? Isn't it embarassing?

My teacher sucks, she's gotta be 80! Maybe she's 140! I bet she's a thousand! Here are some jokes you'll like

I find it funny that republicans hate every major city in america and the vast majority of americans but still claim they love america....well what america are they talking about?

theyre definiton of what this mythical america actually is changes from republican to republican

Exactly. I've lived in New York, DC, Atlanta, San Francisco, Detroit and now Raleigh. It

Winning the popular vote is not getting shellacked. Trump got in on a technicality, just like Bush, and you guys gloat. You are really pathetic.

And wow, what a stupid fuck. The candidates did not run for the popular vote. So here are your premises.

1) Candidates and campaigns have nothing to do with who win, people vote for the same candidate regardless

2) Voters are not motivated by whether their candidate can win their State. Tens of millions of Republicans in big blue States would not have shown up even if their Presidential vote mattered

So Hillary, her campaign, Trump, his campaign, minority voters in States all have zero impact on the election, just Russia does. That is what you just argued.

trump nazis will burn the entire constitution.... except the part about guns and their right to use hate speech they like those 2 parts

They already did, Democrats ruling the country is in the Bill of Rights, isn't it?

Wow, if you wake up with this much butt hurt, how bad is it by the end of the day? Can you even sleep?

liar you lived in a gated community outside those cities with a stock pile weapons alarms on all your windows security cameras at your door and you only go into the cities in an emergency... and only if you have your trusty rape whistle

you call mexicans rapists black people thugs muslims terrorists gay people faggots your presidential candidate spreads old nazi conspiracy theories for fucks sake

Oops, you just sat on a hard surface there, didn't you? Remember, sit on pillows until the butt hurt subsides

Yeah.... riiighhhttttt....

It's too funny to stop prodding them and keeping them talking, isn't it?

The 1st and 2nd Amendment, who needs them, eh comrade?
Won't Trump have to change it so it says only whites get those rights?

Despite incessant liberal whining, we all have Constitutional rights.

He knows he's getting his ass handed to him now, he just admitted it.

Liberal strategy: When you are losing, start shrieking "Racist!" like a butt hurt little bitch

The 1st and 2nd Amendment, who needs them, eh comrade?
Won't Trump have to change it so it says only whites get those rights?

Despite incessant liberal whining, we all have Constitutional rights.
can't they be taken away at any minute? isn't that why you people are always whining about them takin away your gunz?

No one is talking about guns in this discussion but you

PurpleOwl's just a pathetic racist who thinks blacks need the bar lowered. We are treating Obama like ... he is white ... That just can't be allowed, PussyOwl thinks a black can't handle that

"Who's Trump gonna bomb first"

he can start with the entire middle east!

Or California

The one saving grace of Trump getting elected is that he's a New Yorker with those "New York Values" that Ted Cruz whined about.

Be careful, you're going to get the blood coming out of your butt hurt ass on your clean white suit

Or California

The one saving grace of Trump getting elected is that he's a New Yorker with those "New York Values" that Ted Cruz whined about.
I heard he kept gallon sized jar of purell because he couldn't standing shaking hands with all the pig fuckers at his rallies

PurpleOwl's just a pathetic racist who thinks blacks need the bar lowered. We are treating Obama like ... he is white ... That just can't be allowed, PussyOwl thinks a black can't handle that
stupid nazi

Exactly. I've lived in New York, DC, Atlanta, San Francisco, Detroit and now Raleigh. It

liar you lived in a gated community outside those cities with a stock pile weapons alarms on all your windows security cameras at your door and you only go into the cities in an emergency... and only if you have your trusty rape whistle

It varied. Just so you know, the liberal crazies Sassy was referring to wasn't all the Democrat voters in those cities. Most people don't want to talk about politics all the time. The crazies are the ones like you who want a totalitarian leftist government. They self identify and are easy to avoid

Or California

I heard he kept gallon sized jar of purell because he couldn't standing shaking hands with all the pig fuckers at his rallies

Where did you hear that? From one of your cats?

stupid nazi
Racist motherfucker.

I'm a libertarian because I believe in minimizing government to maximize my liberty. I'd vote for a female, gay, black Muslim in a heartbeat if they are the best option to accomplish that

stupid nazi
Racist motherfucker
against who? you specifically? you know nazis aren't a race right?

Saddens you that you opened the door for a Trump? That's what happens when you divide the country. The basket full of deplorables got sick of your shit!

Saddens you that you opened the door for a Trump? That's what happens when you divide the country. The basket full of deplorables got sick of your shit!
youve always been there you never go away or shut the fuck up

Forum List

Back