Michael Moore launches Trumpileaks website for leftist leakers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Michael Moore Launches ‘TrumpiLeaks’ Website for Leftist Leakers

Moore’s website was launched just a day after the Justice Department charged federal contractor and SJW activist Reality Winner for leaking classified information to The Intercept.

upload_2017-6-6_12-6-44.png

TrumpiLeaks | MICHAEL MOORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh I can see it now the lunatic left will go nuts dumping bs lies onto this site and since they are such experts as creating false information to make ppl believe it , lmao these a holes will only end up biting themselves in their own asses. Oh gawd hurry up can't wait to see the failures of lunatics.

Oh the little Trump haters from here will be flocking over there oh the Irony.

First, he is opening himself up to some charges I imagine if he leaks something that harms U.S National Security, and/or if someone God forbid perishes due to this information.

Second, how will he handle leaks that involve the Democrats or left-leaning radical groups?

He has to do something, it's not like anything else he has tried recently has worked. Miserable fat bastard

Ah yes...Michael Moore! Another far left icon getting fabulously wealthy decrying how terrible the income gap is between the rich and the poor! He's been riding THAT gravy train for twenty years now!

Good for Mikey. He's a real American patriot. Conservatards, take note.

I've wished cancer on Moore ever since he held up the sign, "We Are All Muslims Now." Excuse the fuck out of me, but I am NOT aligned with the most 1st-cousin-inbreeding, praised-by-Hitler, mass-Jew-exterminating,mass beheading-fetish, mass child-fucking, daughter-stoning-to-death, child suicide bomber, woman-brutalizing, gay-defenestrating, acid-in-disobedient-wives-faces, perpetually rioting, pathologically lying, screeching victim-mentality crybabies who are always finding creative new ways to cause societal problems everywhere muslim filth infest.

And yet, in spite of this, I consider liberals even WORSE because they claim to be oh-so-enlightened, they should know better. Michael Moore and his fans are creatures who live underneath rocks with the worms and that's an insult to worms.

I've wished cancer on Moore ever since he held up the sign, "We Are All Muslims Now." Excuse the fuck out of me, but I am NOT aligned with the most 1st-cousin-inbreeding, praised-by-Hitler, mass-Jew-exterminating,mass beheading-fetish, mass child-fucking, daughter-stoning-to-death, child suicide bomber, woman-brutalizing, gay-defenestrating, acid-in-disobedient-wives-faces, perpetually rioting, pathologically lying, screeching victim-mentality crybabies who are always finding creative new ways to cause societal problems everywhere muslim filth infest.

And yet, in spite of this, I consider liberals even WORSE because they claim to be oh-so-enlightened, they should know better. Michael Moore and his fans are creatures who live underneath rocks with the worms and that's an insult to worms.

b91ef0f3d26af51ae52e45ab90dc1133_triggered-gif-on-imgur-triggered-meme-gif_718-404.gif

b91ef0f3d26af51ae52e45ab90dc1133_triggered-gif-on-imgur-triggered-meme-gif_718-404.gif

Coming from one of the most arrogant reprobates on this board, you, that's really a compliment. I've noticed you couldn't address ONE SINGLE UNPLEASANT FACT about the muslim dick in your mouth.

Coming from one of the most arrogant reprobates on this board, you, that's really a compliment. I've noticed you couldn't address ONE SINGLE UNPLEASANT FACT about the muslim dick in your mouth.

00a.jpg

Ahh yes, lets encourage government workers to release classified documents to the world. Yeah, great idea you fat fuck.

Last edited:

00a.jpg
No, YOU'RE the Neo-Nazi, you sick piece of shit. YOU'RE the one who supports the most Jew-slaughtering hate-religion in human history! Islam's PRIME DIRECTIVE is the extermination of Jews and world domination, just like the Nazis. But that's okay, I don't expect your Skittle-sized brain to comprehend with the simplest moral equations. Yes, you're very typical of a Michael Moore fan. You never read the Quran, which is a book of bloodthirst against Jews. Nazi bitch.

Fat Bastard promised to house Syrian refugees...anyone know if Krispy Kreme Kritter delivered?

What a mouthy fraud

Michael Moore Launches ‘TrumpiLeaks’ Website for Leftist Leakers

Moore’s website was launched just a day after the Justice Department charged federal contractor and SJW activist Reality Winner for leaking classified information to The Intercept.

View attachment 131343
TrumpiLeaks | MICHAEL MOORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh I can see it now the lunatic left will go nuts dumping bs lies onto this site and since they are such experts as creating false information to make ppl believe it , lmao these a holes will only end up biting themselves in their own asses. Oh gawd hurry up can't wait to see the failures of lunatics.

Oh the little Trump haters from here will be flocking over there oh the Irony.
First one that leaks to him and he posts it,arrest his ass for aiding and abetting a felony. :)

Fat Bastard promised to house Syrian refugees...anyone know if Krispy Kreme Kritter delivered?

What a mouthy fraud

One of the most fraudulent qualities about that Michael Moore thing (who CLEARLY has trouble squeezing through the average doorway) is that he's a multi-multi-millionaire capitalist -- who made his career railing against capitalism. How can anyone NOT see through this phony?

Forum List

Back