Michael Moore predicts Trump is gonna break the law cos he's a malignant narcissist sociopath

So they have no reason why Moore might be wrong or right but they think he has weight issues...
Yes, he's "weighing in" on stuff he knows nothing about, just like libstains do.

I just so heartened by the Trump supporters concern for Moore's Health...

To show my appreciation, since Donald's doctor told a lie and Donald is 6'2" and not an inch higher as first thought I would like to point out he is obese and has admitted to having a very bad diet...
So I would respectfully say that Donald should be loosing the few pounds..

Michael Moore has a crystal ball! :biggrin:

Well, he correctly predicted Trump would win...

That was nothing MOORE than an attempt to ease the pain should he actually win. It's consistent with one of his more common traits, which is he's a giant pussy.

I am sure you have a lot of experience with giant pussies. I'm sure you enjoy burying your head in them.
BtdUp_oIIAAjoM7.jpg

Who is what was it micheal moore? Sounds like another stupid liberal vomiter. ARE You REALLY POSTING about that fugitive from an insane asylum that makes the stupidest whacko movies like bowling for columbine and all the gun control shit while having about a half dozen armed guards with him all of the time because there are NUT CASES out there. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. damn Now that is a real leader for the next wave of liberal stupidity.

he also said that if President Trump is gonna make a Muslim registry, Michael will be the first to sign up, and he called on folks to claim they're Muslim to protest the registry

Would Trump break the law?

For example, is Trump a big enough sociopath that he would just blindly ignore the illegal immigration laws by not enforcing them and forbidding states to enforce them and actively representing illegals by creating "safe cities" for them?

Would Trump start a war in Libya and defy the War Powers Act by not consulting Congress and defending his decision by glibly saying it was not really a war to begin with?

Or would Trump legislate a new health care law and sign it and then turn around and make exceptions for his law single handedly while others are forced to abide by the rule of law?

Don't know, we shall see. Hopefully Trump will be a change.

he also said that if President Trump is gonna make a Muslim registry, Michael will be the first to sign up, and he called on folks to claim they're Muslim to protest the registry

For example, is Trump a big enough sociopath that he would just blindly ignore the illegal immigration laws by not enforcing them and forbidding states to enforce them and actively representing illegals by creating "safe cities" for them?

Would Trump start a war in Libya and defy the War Powers Act by not consulting Congress and defending his decision by glibly saying it was not really a war to begin with?

Or would Trump legislate a new health care law and sign it and then turn around and make exceptions for his law single handedly while others are forced to abide by the rule of law?

Yes he will by starting a world wide nuclear war and creating a civil war in the USA.

Michael Moore is a filthy fat slob who preys on ignorant un-American nut-jobs. This is simply his latest bait that will undoubtedly be gobbled up by lost souls.

Trump's a fat slob.
Michael Moore is America's Johinthan Swift.

He's a political genius.

Stick that in your crack pipe and smoke it, shit for brains.

Political genius?

I didn't realize genius levels were so low

Yes he will by starting a world wide nuclear war and creating a civil war in the USA.

Obama will?

Well let's see, Obama refuses to utter the words "Islamic terrorism" but sees no problem implying that the legal system and local law enforcement are racist while police are shot around the country.

And now Obama has cut diplomatic ties with Russia. Can Trump repair the damage?

Probably not.

Obama will?

Well let's see, Obama refuses to utter the words "Islamic terrorism" but sees no problem implying that the legal system and local law enforcement are racist while police are shot around the country.

And now Obama has cut diplomatic ties with Russia. Can Trump repair the damage?

Probably not.

Trump can't even repair his own damage. Trump wants to commit suicide and take us all with him.

Michael Moore is a filthy fat slob who preys on ignorant un-American nut-jobs. This is simply his latest bait that will undoubtedly be gobbled up by lost souls.

Trump's a fat slob.
Michael Moore is America's Johinthan Swift.

He's a political genius.

Stick that in your crack pipe and smoke it, shit for brains.

Political genius?

I didn't realize genius levels were so low

Your iq is lower than a thermometer at the north pole.
You are incapable to realize any type of reality or logic.

If there is a broad registry based solely on ones religion, Moore for once has a point of contention. Such a random and unconstitutional registry is not the American way.

Going after illegal immigrants and foreign governments that stab America in the back in trade, that's fair game. Such a religious registry, absent any further details or information is not.

Michael Moore has a crystal ball! :biggrin:

No he is a partisan hack. A Muslim registry and mass deportation (which would be a very good thing) is not going to happen.

However I do think Trump will get the wall built. There is already law on the books. But shortly thereafter there was the mortgage meltdown and then antiAmerican President Obama took office.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back