Michael Moore; Trump is Going to Win

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Lol, well I have to give Moore some points for honesty on this one.

Suck it Hillary drones.

Michael Moore: 'Trump is going to win' | Fox News

“But the truth is, I’m sorry to have to be the buzzkill here so early on, but I think Trump is going to win.”

Maher thanked Moore for saying that and said, “The enemy is complacency, say it everyday… he certainly could win.”

Back in December, Moore told Business Insider he was confident Trump would become the Republican nominee.

“Donald Trump is absolutely going to be the Republican candidate for president of the United States. It’s going from being a joke to being a serious reality.”

In June, he stopped just short of saying Trump would win the election.

Suck it Hillary drones.

“But the truth is, I’m sorry to have to be the buzzkill here so early on, but I think Trump is going to win.”

Maher thanked Moore for saying that and said, “The enemy is complacency, say it everyday… he certainly could win.”

Back in December, Moore told Business Insider he was confident Trump would become the Republican nominee.

“Donald Trump is absolutely going to be the Republican candidate for president of the United States. It’s going from being a joke to being a serious reality.”

Maher is so fucking stupid that he will vote for Hillary, the ultimate pc nut/Islam sycophant, over the only guy who has ever challenged pc culture and Islamophilia on a presidential stage, after he
himself has ranted for over a year about how political correctness and Islamophilia on the left is destroying this society...

Why are Republicans so fucking stupid as to allow these retards to run the Western world? Why?

Moore et al are simply ramping up the far left with an "anybody but Trump" screaming mantra.

He said Trump would win the nomination. Repeatedly during the Megyn Kelly interview he said Trump would lose the election. The entire headline is misleading.

Suck it Hillary drones.

since when do you loons care about what Michael moore says?

Suck it Hillary drones.

Why do you post.......Stop sucking harms dick......

Suck it Hillary drones.

Maher is so fucking stupid that he will vote for Hillary, the ultimate pc nut/Islam sycophant, over the only guy who has ever challenged pc culture and Islamophilia on a presidential stage, after he
himself has ranted for over a year about how political correctness and Islamophilia on the left is destroying this society...

Why are Republicans so fucking stupid as to allow these retards to run the Western world? Why?
Because they make millions off the insider trading that is totally legal for them.

Well, I cant speak for your 'loons' but Moore is an open window on the disfunctionality of the libtard mindset, and he is entertaining when he isnt drooling over grabbing everyone's guns.

Moore et al are simply ramping up the far left with an "anybody but Trump" screaming mantra.
So Jake, now that Trump has won the nomination, and you have always claimed to be a Republican.

Are you going to vote for him in upcoming the november election? ...... :cool:
Only a pretend Republican would vote for him. I am voting for Gary Johnson.

You folks could have had a real conservative and you threw it over.

Trump is left of center.

So Jake, now that Trump has won the nomination, and you have always claimed to be a Republican.

Please do....and keep voting.for.him....
Hahaha you voted.for kasich. According to you he's more conservative than Trump

Far more.

TrumpConservative_zpsuvwvloay.jpg

Far more.

Yet you want the part in a more left direction........uhhhhh...no logic

Forum List

Back