michael moore warns democrats enthusiasm for Trump 2020 off charts.

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Michael Moore Warns Democrats Enthusiasm for Trump 2020 ‘Off the Charts

More and more evidence that msm has got it wrong about Trump losing.

Well, millions are convinced that Donald Trump is the only thing that stands between "freedom" and "communism".

Some kind of imagined libertarian utopia or Cuba. That's it. That's as deep as it gets.

That kind of paranoia is pretty powerful, and it may well work.

Well, millions are convinced that Donald Trump is the only thing that stands between "freedom" and "communism".

Some kind of imagined libertarian utopia or Cuba. That's it. That's as deep as it gets.

Yes, it certainly shows how weak minded the majority of voters are. Probably why they love religion so much.

Last edited:

For once, Michael Moore is right about something.

Another time he is a lying piece of scum, my you do have strange bedfellows in politics...

it's not paranoia

Well, millions are convinced that Donald Trump is the only thing that stands between "freedom" and "communism". Some kind of imagined libertarian utopia or Cuba. That's it. That's as deep as it gets. That kind of paranoia is pretty powerful, and it may well work.
it's not paranoia
See?

These guys always get mad at me, but I have them nailed.

That must be why they get so mad!

Well, millions are convinced that Donald Trump is the only thing that stands between "freedom" and "communism". Some kind of imagined libertarian utopia or Cuba. That's it. That's as deep as it gets. That kind of paranoia is pretty powerful, and it may well work.
it's not paranoia
See?

they are mad????!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I wonder what the Vegas odds are on the year they find him face first in a hot fudge sundae?

it's not paranoia
See?

You're so brilliant it's scary. :)

Another time he is a lying piece of scum, my you do have strange bedfellows in politics...
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day

And the left was convinced he was going to launch nukes
Crash the economy
Worked with russia
Could impeach him

Y'all blew it. Bigly.

Moore is the fathead cherubic kid in grade school that instigated fights between others but ran when real fighting broke out.

He is just trying to put a fire under the loser Dimm's asses so they are no longer losers.
Sorry Michael, your ilk is beyond help.

Forum List

Back